+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Pratikkumar said:
I created my EE Profile in Jan-2016 with 409 points - Now remain with 404 as I lost 5 points on account age change .... Waiting for my OINP PNP....
Dont worry mate, ul surely get opportunity. even if ONIP opens end of march ul have 2 months time to accept, may by that time ul recieve an ITA hopefully

pkshaji

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
11 JAN 2017
Passport Req..
11 APR 2017
Ontario Opens its PNP 2017 next week.... All those who are having above 400 Points , please follow this page.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Cheer up guys...!!!! I am myself is last years ONIP candidate.

tewarimanish

Mar 15, 2016
pkshaji said:
Ontario Opens its PNP 2017 next week.... All those who are having above 400 Points , please follow this page.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

That's awesome news

enna789

Feb 16, 2017
KST06 said:
SITTING AT 451.. btw when can we expect next draw
Hello, I'm new to this forum.. dunno how to post something lol, hope this is correct..

btw.. I created my Express Entry profile last year, got 432 points and I have been waiting like forever haha! I read online that the least score invited was Feb 8 and it's already at 447, omg! I do hope that all of us here will be invited soon.. I'm turning 30 this July, scared my score will drop before I get invited :(

enna789

Feb 16, 2017
pkshaji said:

Hello! that's good news! I am still waiting for ITA, score is 432 points and I wish i'll get nominated by Ontario.. hoping to get it soon before I turn 30 this July :(

Good luck everyone!

cadip92

Feb 17, 2017
Hi Guys,
Me and my spouse are 25 and have recently married. I have done my bachelors and have work experience of over 3 years in IT and she has completed her MBA in HR with over 2 years work-ex. I evaluated my CRS score from the CIC CRS score calculator link and it comes to be 414 when my wife is PA and 399 when i am PA. Currently, I have also applied for MS in Canada and am awaiting their admits.
My question is :
1) Is 414 a good score to apply for CRS ?
2) Looking at the latest cut-off 447 in Feb 2017, we fall short of 33 points. Any way to bridge this gap ?
3) If i get a study permit in Canada, can i get points just for that ?

And finally the biggest question, is FSW a good option at this CRS score or should i complete my MS gain one year work experience and then apply for CEC ?

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cadip92 said:
Hi Guys,
Me and my spouse are 25 and have recently married. I have done my bachelors and have work experience of over 3 years in IT and she has completed her MBA in HR with over 2 years work-ex. I evaluated my CRS score from the CIC CRS score calculator link and it comes to be 414 when my wife is PA and 399 when i am PA. Currently, I have also applied for MS in Canada and am awaiting their admits.
My question is :
1) Is 414 a good score to apply for CRS ?
2) Looking at the latest cut-off 447 in Feb 2017, we fall short of 33 points. Any way to bridge this gap ?
3) If i get a study permit in Canada, can i get points just for that ?

And finally the biggest question, is FSW a good option at this CRS score or should i complete my MS gain one year work experience and then apply for CEC ?
You better get your language test scores (you and your spouse) to get your scores right. CRS calculator for language will not give you accurate score unless you have your actual IELTS score (which has a significant effect on the scores you might earn)

to answer your questions
1. We are all not sure how the CRS trend will go in the future. Nobody can accurately predict that it will decrease or increase.
2. To increase your score, you can have provincial nomination that can earn you additional 600 points, or get a job offer which entitles you to additional 50 points or 200 points (depending on your NOC)
3. Study permits has no effect in your points. Studies you had in Canada have.

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
argieargie said:
I think you need to apply for bridging open work permit
i would love to do that ;D but still didn't get any invitation yet . so how can i do that without submitting my file for PR? is there any way or new rule regarding that ???? ::)

tewarimanish

Mar 15, 2016
sokaur said:
i would love to do that ;D but still didn't get any invitation yet . so how can i do that without submitting my file for PR? is there any way or new rule regarding that ???? ::)
No new rule yet. You have to be working and in Canada to apply BOWP. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
hoping for +ve news tomorrow when OINP reopens. Last time I got PTA but my application was rejected due to missing blank page :'(

ant_ant_ant

Feb 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravs77 said:
hoping for +ve news tomorrow when OINP reopens. Last time I got PTA but my application was rejected due to missing blank page :'(
what? what blank page is so important? they didn't give you a chance to re-fill it?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ant_ant_ant said:
what? what blank page is so important? they didn't give you a chance to re-fill it?
nope, at that time OINP was in a reject only mode... they rejected any application which had the smallest mistake to bring down their workloads... it was the sickest thing :(