+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
rmsb0079 said:
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I just submitted my application with the following details: -
IELTS: L-9 R-7.5 W-7.5 S-7
CRS: 435

My work experience is for 6 years. I was just wondering if I should wait for the draw? What are the chances of my application getting picked up?

Is there anything else that I can do to improve my score at the moment?

I know the information might be available already but there is too much content that I am not able to find specific answers.

Thanks in advance!

Improve your IELTS score

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
argieargie said:
Improve your IELTS score
He already has 4x CBL 9, so there will be much less improvement in that case (6 or 8 points max. if he will improve reading and speaking by 0.5 points). It looks like either he does not have Master degree / 2 university degrees or he is penalised by age.

tewarimanish

Mar 15, 2016
rmsb0079 said:
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I just submitted my application with the following details: -
IELTS: L-9 R-7.5 W-7.5 S-7
CRS: 435

My work experience is for 6 years. I was just wondering if I should wait for the draw? What are the chances of my application getting picked up?

Is there anything else that I can do to improve my score at the moment?

I know the information might be available already but there is too much content that I am not able to find specific answers.

Thanks in advance!
With the present trend you should be getting ITA is a month or so.
Keep on looking for ONIP too.

senthilmca06

Jan 26, 2017
Hi,

Actually I'm married and I process my application alone in EE im getting above 460 points and if I process along with Spouse means I'm getting 438 only. My question is, if I apply for EE or PR my wife later once I my application is processed what would be the processing time? It means, I'll process my application first and later I'm planning for my wife. Please suggest.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
senthilmca06 said:
Hi,

Actually I'm married and I process my application alone in EE im getting above 460 points and if I process along with Spouse means I'm getting 438 only. My question is, if I apply for EE or PR my wife later once I my application is processed what would be the processing time? It means, I'll process my application first and later I'm planning for my wife. Please suggest.
If you are not adding her now, you cannot add her until you land in Canada. Once you land in Canada, you can sponsor her through spousal sponsorship program. This might take around a year.

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Guys, I have an urgent problem!!

My user account is locked out due to multiple failed attempts to login. Trying to retrieve forgotten password, but apparently none of my security answer matches, it says wait for 24 hours, account temporarily suspended.

What should I do?

tewarimanish

Mar 15, 2016
senthilmca06 said:
Hi,

In addition to what Raj answered, I would add that you "might" get question form the Immigration officer on this, while processing your PR Application. So you should be ready to answer that too.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tewarimanish said:
In addition to what Raj answered, I would add that you "might" get question form the Immigration officer on this, while processing your PR Application. So you should be ready to answer that too.
yep :) and an answer "i get more CRS points that way" will probably not look that good :) ha ha ...

good luck

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Will there be any other hurdles post receiving an ITA?

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartanjsv said:
Will there be any other hurdles post receiving an ITA?
If you haven't prepared your documents, there will be. For example, reference letter from your previous employer could be challenging to get. Many employers are not willing to give these letters on the format that the CIC requires. and if you are claiming points for the job you are nominating, it could negatively affect your application even if you have ITA. That is just one example, there is a lot more to do post ITA.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island recently opened its PNP. How will this affect the CRS score cutoff for the next draws?

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
pacificislander said:
If you haven't prepared your documents, there will be. For example, reference letter from your previous employer could be challenging to get. Many employers are not willing to give these letters on the format that the CIC requires. and if you are claiming points for the job you are nominating, it could negatively affect your application even if you have ITA. That is just one example, there is a lot more to do post ITA.
I did not understand the part "claiming points for job i am nominating" as for claiming points for work exp I will need employment verification letter from the employer to show my role, pay, start and end times. Apart from this what is that which i will be claiming in any way? I am more worried about FBI pcc which is currently taking 12-14weeks. Advice for people here is to apply well in advamce if you think your app is going to be picked up in next draw.

Most annoying things are as you said employment verfication letter can you help me understand how this would negatively impact my ITA.

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....