AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
eager said:
Dear Raj,

I am in a major crisis and need clarification on the same. How does the Ontario people calculate the 45 days starting from the day of invitation. Actually i think we made a little mistake in the calculation of days and are now stuck in the middle of nowhere. we have spent so much money on it as well paying the fee and stuff like everyone else.

We received a notification on 17 Dec midnight and hence the 45 day ( if saturday and sunday are included) falls on the 31 Jan. Wanted to clarify :

1) whether the weekends are included or excluded?
2)Also are they very stringent for the deadline even if its delayed by a day.

Please help im very worried and heart broken. This was my last chance at it.
Unfortunately the 45 days includes weekends as well :(

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
eager said:
Dear Raj,

I am in a major crisis and need clarification on the same. How does the Ontario people calculate the 45 days starting from the day of invitation. Actually i think we made a little mistake in the calculation of days and are now stuck in the middle of nowhere. we have spent so much money on it as well paying the fee and stuff like everyone else.

We received a notification on 17 Dec midnight and hence the 45 day ( if saturday and sunday are included) falls on the 31 Jan. Wanted to clarify :

As mentioned in the application guide, if the 45th day falls on a weekend, then the next working day will be treated as the last day to receive the OINP application package.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
As mentioned in the application guide, if the 45th day falls on a weekend, then the next working day will be treated as the last day to receive the OINP application package.
Correct. Page 2 of the application guide -

"After you receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account, you have 45 days to apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. If the deadline to submit the application falls on a weekend or a statutory holiday, the deadline to submit the application will be extended to the next working day."

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eager said:
Dear Raj,

If you are in a very tight wait for a document, make sure you send all what you gathered immediately along with a LOE, and then send the remaining doc later on with LOE. You have until January 31st.

Another solution will be creating a new profile and waiting for the process to start again. that's not so impossible. they still under quota cap

eager

Jul 20, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Thank you so much all for the information and feedback. Fingers crossed. Will keep track of my courier :) Very helpful all of you

eager

Jul 20, 2015
wildemam said:
If you are in a very tight wait for a document, make sure you send all what you gathered immediately along with a LOE, and then send the remaining doc later on with LOE. You have until January 31st.

Another solution will be creating a new profile and waiting for the process to start again. that's not so impossible. they still under quota cap
Thank you for the helpful suggestion :)

pavans

Jan 25, 2016
Hi please advise
I have sent the courier on 12th Jan with original bank draft but unfortunately lost in transit, so I sent another courier with all documents with photocopy of bank draft, exactly it reached on 46th day as 45 the day is Sunday,so will they accept or return my application, if they return the application without any reason, can I resubmit the application with bank draft again ?please suggest

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavans said:
Hi please advise
I have sent the courier on 12th Jan with original bank draft but unfortunately lost in transit, so I sent another courier with all documents with photocopy of bank draft, exactly it reached on 46th day as 45 the day is Sunday,so will they accept or return my application, if they return the application without any reason, can I resubmit the application with bank draft again ?please suggest
I believe you are good to go!

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
just an fyi - for those who haven't made it to OOPNP under the 45 days timeline - may choose to create a new GC key and a new profile - PT should trigger again

Be sure to withdraw your existing application ;

good luck

nehaashani

Feb 19, 2016
Hi,

My score is 411 currently. I have 7.5 in IELTS my scores are as follows :-

L- 8.5
W - 6
R - 7.5
S - 7

I have a master's degree in E-Business and Bachelor's in Business Management. I hope I get my Visa. Though, Gonna give my IELTS again in March 2016.

Regards,
Neha Ashani

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nehaashani said:
Hi,

My score is 411 currently. I have 7.5 in IELTS my scores are as follows :-

L- 8.5
W - 6
R - 7.5
S - 7

I have a master's degree in E-Business and Bachelor's in Business Management. I hope I get my Visa. Though, Gonna give my IELTS again in March 2016.

Regards,
Neha Ashani
What stage is your application? Have you got PT NOI from Ontario?

nehaashani

Feb 19, 2016
Hi,

No I am very confused shall I apply for Ontario or not as I have been told that their processing time is 8months and that you need to pay 1500 CAD and then wait for 8months to know whether I will be accepted or not and if at the end of 8 months they reject my application I also end up loosing 1500 CAD.

Pls guide what to do !!!

Regards,
Neha Ashani :( :( :( :-[ :-[

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
nehaashani said:
Hi,

No I am very confused shall I apply for Ontario or not as I have been told that their processing time is 8months and that you need to pay 1500 CAD and then wait for 8months to know whether I will be accepted or not and if at the end of 8 months they reject my application I also end up loosing 1500 CAD.

Pls guide what to do !!!

Regards,
Neha Ashani :( :( :( :-[ :-[

You can easily be selected in EE if you reappear for IELTS and score L-8 and other module 7,7,7.
your overall score would be more than 460

Cheers

nehaashani

Feb 19, 2016
Yes that is what I was thinking too but getting a 7 in writing is difficult so really keeping my fingers crossed. If I get 7 in writing I reach 475. But as of now chances of getting selected are slim and reaching 475 is a distant dream so really hoping I can make it possible.

Apart from this would like to know is the info I provided for Ontario right or wrong ?

Regards,
Neha Ashani