EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Resubmit your EE profile. I did so and received PT notification just in one day after resubmitting.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yasir.kidwai said:
I would hate to break it to you guys, but :(

"Program Update: Temporary pause on OINP “base” stream applications"

SOURCE: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Even I am at 449 and was expecting a PT notification.

Lets pray for the best...
This does not apply to people in EE pool. Base stream is different and that is for people requiring pre-screening with job offer. So, you can relax. There is still a chance for you to get a PT.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravs77 said:
Hi,

I also have similar question. My score is 426 which is going reduce by 5 points early next year.

- even after having score 426, I haven't received any nomination from Ontario. Shall I withdraw my application and submit it again. Will it help ?

Yes. Try it.

- Can I submit one more application for closely related skill

Not recommended. You must have only one active profile at a time.

- Is Ontario specifically looking for some skills for them to invite so they inviting all above 400 ?

Might be. We don't know. I think that they are using NOCs to send out PTs.

- how to get job offer sitting here. I applied for several jobs as listed on job search but no response

Getting a job offer before landing in Canada is close to impossible. No employer will want to wait for that long. They will very well hire people who are already in Canada.

- Will relatives in Canada fetch any additional points in express entry?

No

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yasir.kidwai said:
I have already done that once, will it be a thing of concern if I do it for the second time?
You can do it as many times as you want. The only thing is, it is NOT recommended to have 2 active profiles at once. You can withdraw the current profile and create a new profile.

Someone in the forum has got PT after resubmitting it 5 times.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
three star said:
this is fkkd up job market with no jobs at all.....u only get some job if u have some IT job skills...otherwise forget about getting a decent job in this country.....immigration is a big scam here.....they want immigrants to come here so they will stay in houses here by paying high rents and buy food for survival here.......people only get security gaurd jobs and low paying jobs here ....u make some money in your home countries......if u want to waste all your hard earned savings then think abt this country......only good thing here is its a peaceful country.....if u r rich come here to enjoy life...but if u r planning to move here for making better career then be assured u will just waste your money and time here 8)
Well, this is your opinion and I respect it. Just because you have had a bad experience does NOT mean everyone will have the same. Your experiences are specific to you and does not apply to everyone else.

Well, it takes a while to get a job because employers require "Canadian Experience". It takes to gain some Canadian experience. It is also important to re-educate oneself in Canada. Obtaining a Canadian credential will open up a lot of opportunities.

Also, I would like to kindly request you that the next time you write a post, please do it properly. Do not use chat language, you are not chatting with your friend on Yahoo! This is a public forum and no one will ever take you seriously if you keep writing in the manner you have written this post.

No offense. Peace.

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can do it as many times as you want. The only thing is, it is NOT recommended to have 2 active profiles at once. You can withdraw the current profile and create a new profile.

Someone in the forum has got PT after resubmitting it 5 times.
Roger that! 8) will withdraw and create a new profile again now... +1 to you !

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
I heard that not all applicants having 400+ points are getting PT from Ontario.
Does anyone have idea which NOC code is most preferred one for Ontario? Any data available which indicates if they more likely to choose from Skill level 0, A or B ? Or any particular NOC code they prefer

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravs77 said:
Does anyone have idea which NOC code is most preferred one for Ontario? Any data available which indicates if they more likely to choose from Skill level 0, A or B ? Or any particular NOC code they prefer
This should give you some idea.

http://tinyurl.com/OINPspreadsheet

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravs77 said:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Check this link out! Ontario has officially announced that there are some technical glitches where people who are eligible are not getting PTs. They have advised people to re-create their profiles (and withdraw the old ones).

Good luck!

Vicky22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2016
Doc's Request.
PCC - JUL 22
Nomination.....
FEB 02
AOR Received.
APR 01
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
APR 20
Med's Request
JUL 20
Med's Done....
JUL 25
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WP - OCT 04 & SENT
VISA ISSUED...
WP ISSUED // PR - WAITING
LANDED..........
LANDED - WAITING FOR PR
Hello guyz,

could anyone advise, with a score of 400 shall I hope or withdraw my application? Thank you.

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I just scored 441 points after retaking IELTS.

My profile was created on July 15.

What do you recommend me to do next? Is it eligible for any PNP?