+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vicky22 said:
Hello guyz,

could anyone advise, with a score of 400 shall I hope or withdraw my application? Thank you.
You can try for ontario pnp. Try recreating your profile, you might get lucky.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThiagoSCF said:
Guys, I just scored 441 points after retaking IELTS.

My profile was created on July 15.

What do you recommend me to do next? Is it eligible for any PNP?
With the current trend, you will probably have to wait longer for ITA. I would suggest you to recreate your profile and wait for ontario PT. They have clearly stated on their website that due to technical issues they are only able to select newer profile. So go ahead and give it a go.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
hi all,

do i have to attest the certificates and documnets from notary to submit to ontario? if so what documents?

Only for educational certificate they have said certified true copy and all others are copies.
For fund we need to make affidavit and gift deed, does this to be made by a notary or in normal stamp paper.
do we need to send the originals of the affidavit and gift deed and the networth certificate?
for birth certificate i got a non availability certificate from the secretary in grama panchayath, who is issuing the certificates. Will that be sufficient or anything else i need to give for that?

thanks in advance

Vicky22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2016
Doc's Request.
PCC - JUL 22
Nomination.....
FEB 02
AOR Received.
APR 01
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
APR 20
Med's Request
JUL 20
Med's Done....
JUL 25
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WP - OCT 04 & SENT
VISA ISSUED...
WP ISSUED // PR - WAITING
LANDED..........
LANDED - WAITING FOR PR
StAnger said:
You can try for ontario pnp. Try recreating your profile, you might get lucky.
Thank you. Do you mean withdraw the existing application and then create a new one?

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I withdrew my old application and created a new one.

Should I deactivate my Job Bank profile and create a new one or can I just update my profile number and job seeker code?

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did withdraw my profile and recreated.. sitting at 449..

I have gone to Job Bank and updated my EE new number and job seeker code... Isn't this right? please suggest

t3kids

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
china.cse said:
I did withdraw my profile and recreated.. sitting at 449..

I have gone to Job Bank and updated my EE new number and job seeker code... Isn't this right? please suggest
You need a new email address to recreate a new job seeker account.

t3kids

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Is the CIC website experiencing technical issues, i withdrew my profile and resubmitted it. Created a new job seeker account with the numbers received from Express entry profile. Problem is that my profile is still pending. The job bank account is still not reflecting on my EE profile. Please how do i solve this problem. :'(

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivekskumar8544 said:
hi all,

do i have to attest the certificates and documnets from notary to submit to ontario? if so what documents?

Only for educational certificate they have said certified true copy and all others are copies.
For fund we need to make affidavit and gift deed, does this to be made by a notary or in normal stamp paper.
do we need to send the originals of the affidavit and gift deed and the networth certificate?
for birth certificate i got a non availability certificate from the secretary in grama panchayath, who is issuing the certificates. Will that be sufficient or anything else i need to give for that?

thanks in advance

Please go through this very informative link below. It should clear most of your doubts regarding funds.

www[dot]canadavisa[dot]com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html

Also you can go through this wonderful collection shared by MooseNBooze

www[dot]canadavisa[dot]com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-questions-ee-fswp-the-definitive-guide-collection-of-posts-t383851.0.html

change the urls, it was not allowing me to paste urls.

Aneeshkoz

Nov 27, 2015
Hi All,

Me and my wife have registered in EE and are pool since August 1st week 2015.My wife is the primary applicant and she has received the EOI application form with the total points mentioned in it which is 441. (We have done through a consultancy). This points include my IELTS score, Education and work experience as well. Can anyone tell how good are we in terms of points achieved and the possibility of getting an ITA.

Regards
Akoz

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i have a serious question to the senior members(Asviad Anac).

I have recieved a PT Letter of Interest from OINP to apply for nomination. Score is 435 CRS

I am a lonely applicant and noone is accompanying me to Canada

I need to know if i can Show my fathers Bank Statements along with a letter stating that he is sponsoring me and has no objection for this money to be spent on me or my excuses.

Alternatively , Kindly advise if i should get this money transferred to my account and have him write a letter that he will be giving this money as a gift.

In both Scenarios are more or less the same.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
Hi i have a serious question to the senior members(Asviad Anac).

I have recieved a PT Letter of Interest from OINP to apply for nomination. Score is 435 CRS

I am a lonely applicant and noone is accompanying me to Canada

I need to know if i can Show my fathers Bank Statements along with a letter stating that he is sponsoring me and has no objection for this money to be spent on me or my excuses.

Alternatively , Kindly advise if i should get this money transferred to my account and have him write a letter that he will be giving this money as a gift.

In both Scenarios are more or less the same.
I strongly suggest you to transfer the funds to your account and then get an affidavit from your dad that says he has gifted you the money and you have unfettered access to funds.

Funds in your parent's account won't work, IMO.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks rajkamalmohanram,

I am going to pursue this OINP aggresively. This is my life and i cannot afford to let go of it.

I have only option now to go to India create a savings accounts and transfer the money from dad account to my account and show/Prove that it was given as gift of legacy.

With that being said , i have another question.

I have almost 3+ years of experience in IT tech support working in UAE. But i can prove only 2.5 years of experience because the other 6+ months exp documents are lost and no way to get them back because the company is now shut. While creating the account in CIC i showed that i have 3+ years of experience but no way of proving it. What can i do in this scenario?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
Thanks rajkamalmohanram,

I am going to pursue this OINP aggresively. This is my life and i cannot afford to let go of it.

I have only option now to go to India create a savings accounts and transfer the money from dad account to my account and show/Prove that it was given as gift of legacy.

With that being said , i have another question.

I have almost 3+ years of experience in IT tech support working in UAE. But i can prove only 2.5 years of experience because the other 6+ months exp documents are lost and no way to get them back because the company is now shut. While creating the account in CIC i showed that i have 3+ years of experience but no way of proving it. What can i do in this scenario?
There's nothing much you can do about it. 2.5 years exp is all you can show if you don't have any documents to prove your exp for the remaining 6 months.

Also, you could create a bank account wherever you are and you can ask your father to transfer funds to your account. You don't have to travel to India for this.