+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine too, my ECAS just changed to in process from application received.

Quick question for you guys whose ECAS also changed to in process. Did you guys all apply alone? What are the chances that one's application will get rejected after background check changes to In Process?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Anya!

That's the million dollar question, right! No one yet has been cancelled/rejected over the last 3 weeks at least after ECAS status as "In Process" and they have all received their PPRs in a week or so.

Hope we stay true to that trend! :)

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I got ppr 15 minutes ago. :D Will run to UPS and mail my package today if I can!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:
Guys I got ppr 15 minutes ago. :D Will run to UPS and mail my package today if I can!
Wow congrats! Please when did your ECAS change to in process after application received?

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Anya654 said:
Mine too, my ECAS just changed to in process from application received.

Quick question for you guys whose ECAS also changed to in process. Did you guys all apply alone? What are the chances that one's application will get rejected after background check changes to In Process?
hot lady :).. good to finally see some "progress" for you too. I read somewhere that BG is usually a security and criminality check, if all checks out for you. there wont be any reason for rejection.

stay confident :)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
hot lady :).. good to finally see some "progress" for you too. I read somewhere that BG is usually a security and criminality check, if all checks out for you. there wont be any reason for rejection.

stay confident :)
Thanks Righteous lol! But just found out that the girl MaryAnne who had her app cancelled due to LMIA issues had her ECAS change to in process 3 days prior to the cancellation. So I guess they also check eligibility again :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Thanks Righteous lol! But just found out that the girl MaryAnne who had her app cancelled due to LMIA issues had her ECAS change to in process 3 days prior to the cancellation. So I guess they also check eligibility again :(
Glad we don't have that LMIA thingy... ;)

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Anya654 said:
yea I read her post too but since you don't have LMIA and you are sure you submitted the right docs... You are good to go. 8)

Most rejections are usually at the completeness check stage. If all doc checks out, they issue second AOR as in my case.

All the best.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
yea I read her post too but since you don't have LMIA and you are sure you submitted the right docs... You are good to go. 8)

Most rejections are usually at the completeness check stage. If all doc checks out, they issue second AOR as in my case.

All the best.
Thanks Righteous! Hope you receive your passport soon so you can ja from that Naija sef. It's about time!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Waking up to this thread of good news is the best thing! You guys have a great weekend and your ppr's will be here soon! ;D ;D Gooood luck!

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:
is your passport to be sent to Ottawa or your local VO