EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:
guys my background check is In Progress just now!!! I will update my timeline soon!! ;D
Wow! I'm so happy for you. Did you apply alone or with dependants and and/or spouse?

Feb 25, 2015
Dear Forum Seniors,

This is Gajendra from kolkata, India. By profession I am a Software Analyst have 6 years exerience. I have done my ECA and IELTS exam. I am planning to create a EE profile on CIC before that I would like to know more about the Express entry procedure for immigration to Canada. I would like to know more about the following topics :

1. Should I hire any lawyer for account setup ?

2. I don't want to miss this opportunity in first chance so what should I do or arrange before I create EE profile ?

3. What is the next and best option or step for me right now ?

Thanks in advance .

Regards
Gajendra

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
good to see progress on your application. Do you know how long it takes for BG to be completed???
fl_pie had his bc and ppr during the same week. Hopefully I'm as lucky as him :) maybe not

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Wow! I'm so happy for you. Did you apply alone or with dependants and and/or spouse?
Thanks!! I applied alone.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
To quote this person:

Hello Everyone!

Just got my Passport Request, here is my timeline:

MyCIC:
28-MAR ITA
28-APR Submit
28-APR AOR
28-APR Meds Passed
4-MAY Document Request (some initially submitted docs were not viewable in Adobe Reader)
15-JUN BG check in progress
18-JUN PPR

ECAS:
27-FEB App received
28-APR Meds passed
15-JUN In progress

I'm a single applicant with 450-500 points, no wife, no kids, no job offer, no state sponsorship, applying from outside of North America.

My question goes out to the folks who already got their PPR and also applied from outside of Canada. How long does it take CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca to respond to your email requesting to make arrangements to print visas at another office? I sent them an email, and now worried that their case specific enquiries service level agreement is 20 working days would make it impossible to send my passport in time required by the PPR which is 30 days?

So that means BG becomes "in progress" only right before the ppr as we have all been speculating! :D Let's just be hopeful! @Asivad and @Anya - waiting for your updated next! :D

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
JB007 said:
To quote this person:

Hello Everyone!

MyCIC:
28-MAR ITA
28-APR Submit
28-APR AOR
28-APR Meds Passed
4-MAY Document Request (some initially submitted docs were not viewable in Adobe Reader)
18-JUN PPR

ECAS:
27-FEB App received
28-APR Meds passed
15-JUN In progress

I'm a single applicant with 450-500 points, no wife, no kids, no job offer, no state sponsorship, applying from outside of North America.

My question goes out to the folks who already got their PPR and also applied from outside of Canada. How long does it take CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca to respond to your email requesting to make arrangements to print visas at another office? I sent them an email, and now worried that their case specific enquiries service level agreement is 20 working days would make it impossible to send my passport in time required by the PPR which is 30 days?

So that means BG becomes "in progress" only right before the ppr as we have all been speculating! :D Let's just be hopeful! @ Asivad and @ Anya - waiting for your updated next! :D
Yes, you seems right. my BG changed to "in progress" on the same day I received my PPR. That could certainly be a trend.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friday brings good news! 2 April applicants reporting their ECAS status updated to "In process" today. Excited! :D

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
JB007 said:
To quote this person:

Hello Everyone!

MyCIC:
28-MAR ITA
28-APR Submit
28-APR AOR
28-APR Meds Passed
18-JUN PPR

ECAS:
27-FEB App received
28-APR Meds passed
15-JUN In progress

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

So that means BG becomes "in progress" only right before the ppr as we have all been speculating! :D Let's just be hopeful! @ Asivad and @ Anya - waiting for your updated next! :D
My question goes out to the folks who already got their PPR and also applied from outside of Canada. How long does it take CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca to respond to your email requesting to make arrangements to print visas at another office? I sent them an email, and now worried that their case specific enquiries service level agreement is 20 working days would make it impossible to send my passport in time required by the PPR which is 30 days?[/b]

I couldn't locate the poster of this - Please advise him/her that if the application was from outside of Canada, the required place to send your passport would be nearest VO. In my case, my passport was sent to Ghana which is the VO that process PR visa for my country. There's usually an address written on the lower left of each page of the PPR letter, it indicates where the letter was written from - that would be where to send your PP to.

All the best and congrats

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Friday brings good news! 2 April applicants reporting their ECAS status updated to "In process" today. Excited! :D
I hope you are part of the persons that would share the good news too :)...

All the best man.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
@Righteous - He got the answer and thank you !! :D

@Asivad - I do hope you will too, very soon! Just hang in there! :D Good luck!!

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas just changed to in process today. every other thing still remains the same.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Also In process now!