variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Thanks for your response. Very strange indeed.
No problem. Hopefully someone here gets good news soon!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yet another week gone by - almost the end of 6 straight weeks of no status changes and week 8/24 - hope something happens today!

In all honesty, the ONLY reason I'm not flipping out already is because we all seem to be in the same boat. :(

Btw, has anyone in the group considered/applied for GCMS notes already?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And then a ray of light in all the gloom... :)

srbhrn said:
Hi saurabhnama

I am saurabhrana.. And i just got my ppr half an hour back as well.. Are they processing saurabhs for now

I wonder what your timelines wer.. I have got ppr in exactly 2 months from date of submission of documents . For 1 month 3 weeks nothing happened.. And within one week:

Changed ecas status to in process
Background check in progress
Ppr

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks my friend got PPR today :D And before today his background check never started!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:
Folks my friend got PPR today :D And before today his background check never started!
Which draw did your friend get an ITA in? Can you share their timeline please...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At least 2 forum members from the 20/3 and 27/3 draws got their PPRs today! Both appear to be pure FSW outlanders coming under NDVO.

Anyone else seeing any changes to ECAS or MyCIC yet?

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Which draw did your friend get an ITA in? Can you share their timeline please...
He got ITA on 3.27. His medical passed right after he submitted application in the first 2 or 3 days of April.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hey Guys,

good to see that persons from outside of Canada are getting PPR too.

Quick question, how long does it take for one to get passport back from local VO if you are applying from outside Canada? Sent mine since 2nd June and yet to see any changes in myCIC or ECAS.

Monday would start another working week without update on my passport.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I roll into the 9th week post submission, looking forward to some/any updates from CIC for the March ITAs/April AORs...

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
As I roll into the 9th week post submission, looking forward to some/any updates from CIC for the March ITAs/April AORs...
I am with you man :). Hope many persons get good news this week (Y)

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Best of luck mate...i hope you hear good news soon

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
dont worry Asivad,since u got ur 3rd line in ecas you will be first among us to get the good news.. :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks you guys. We are all overdue some updates - last week was good for people outside Canada - hopeful that the trend continues.