+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS shows decision made, I hope its a bug !!

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
That means the one who send full docs in dec'2010 (like me) has to wait more.. like a month or so..

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Just want to put one point for consideration
It seems that the mostly applications with noc codes which are not in latest 29 list have got such status, this means that the VO has started giving decision without even verifying the documents. This is an real injustice
done to peoples waiting for almost 2 years.
But as far the credibility of canadian immigration system , past records reveal a fair deal ie if any query is there they should call for an interview.
Lets wait for the reply received after DM status update . Kindly share the reply received by the VO.

Seniors comment on this

nvblue

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
10-06-2010
E letter belongs to Local VO & B letter belongs to CIO-S(Nova Scotia). Below is the letter which i have received by Local VO. Please read it carefully.

Another thing is, my e-CAS status of E & B showing same status after adding new tag line "DECISION MADE" in Nov,2011. Before "DECISION MADE" tag, no information was provided using B file number. Because local VO issued new file number starts from E & you have to use that new file number for all future correspondence.

########################################################################################################
CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
P.O.BOX 5209
CHANAKYAPURI
NEW DELHI-110021 (INDIA)

Application: E000005**1

Dear MY NAME
This refers to your application for permanent residence in canada which was received at this office on 04/06/2010

We have created a file with the file number paster above For CPC-S CASES: Please not that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by Case Processions Centre in Sydney,Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this file number in any future correspondance. IF FEES COLLECTED AT MISSION: A Receipt for the same will be sent soon.

Before your application can be placed in processing, a determination will be made as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing,you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the decision as well as a refund.

Processing Time
Applications for permanent residence in canada in the category that you have applied to, require an average of 8 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office 3 months after you submitted your full application, you are requested to contact this office directly.

Interview
You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 1 month prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time. Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes an application for permanene residence in Canada for the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family members,appear to be persons who may be granted entry into canada......

Interpreters
1 paragraph contains 4 full length sentences.

Non-resident Application
1 paragraph contains 10 full length sentences.

Prepare yourself for immigration to canada
1 paragraph contains 20 full length sentences.

Thank you for your interest in Canada

Immigration Section
########################################################################################################

My NOC is 0213

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
NOT SPAMMING ...... Just pulling up threads of Forum Members who had AR & DM status.

So guys, finally rejection has come for one of the forum members who had AR & DM

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/receive-rejection-letter-afterdecision-made-and-apllication-rececive-t90192.0.html

Reason > Education doesn't match with the category where as CIC had left it open as far as education is concerned.

To quote they have written "usually required" & they have not specified that it is mandatory.

So prepare yourself who have similar issues.

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maran1976 said:
Hi, all these while, I could check only with UCI or new number EXXXXXXXXx. When I tried with CIO number BXXXXXXXX it wouldnt show status, it would come as not found.
But now, I am able to check with old file number as well as new file number. Now makes me think if DM is indeed a false status due to database migration error......lets see
hi maran1976,
have you sent a email for query on the 'decision made' status?
please let us know if you get a reply from the VO Delhi, i have also sent an email will let the forum know the reply
thanks
good luck

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
prmalr said:
hi maran1976,
have you sent a email for query on the 'decision made' status?
please let us know if you get a reply from the VO Delhi, i have also sent an email will let the forum know the reply
thanks
good luck
Hi I had sent them a case specific and they replied after 10 days to say, my file is still pending review. i am one of the few applicants, for whom the email very specifically says, they may not process in 2012. my email was from 'section-2' of the immigration dept, new delhi.
ihave posted the email from them , in a couple of threads...so, i am confident the DM is just a bug...as my file has not been looked into..

shinsonsimon

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 29 2010
Doc's Request.
aug 2010,march 29 2012
AOR Received.
jan 05 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2011 in process march 28 2012
Med's Request
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
hai maran
inwhich thred u posted your email reply from ndvo

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maran1976 said:
Hi I had sent them a case specific and they replied after 10 days to say, my file is still pending review. i am one of the few applicants, for whom the email very specifically says, they may not process in 2012. my email was from 'section-2' of the immigration dept, new delhi.
ihave posted the email from them , in a couple of threads...so, i am confident the DM is just a bug...as my file has not been looked into..
Hi maran, one member from Philippines who got the same decision made on nov22 got his medical today let's hope..........

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-all-who-got-this-message-on-2122-nov-pls-join-here-and-update-t88834.15.html

good luck

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Heyguys
This is compltely rejection. Sorry to say. Without medical it is rejection

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharp2000 said:
Heyguys
hey man i like ur clear views +1 4 u

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Sharp2000 said:
Heyguys
How can you conclude???? Any source??? You have joined the forum on November 26, 2011, 09:38:56 pm and you have posted just 15 posts??????