+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS shows decision made, I hope its a bug !!

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Guys... don't wanna be a heart breaker ... I am May 2010 applicant.

There used to be 1 link of "Application Received" only with single line inside of "Application received in May 2010"

On 22-11-11 my E-CAS also had the first ever activity i.e. what you all guys are experiencing.

2nd Link was added above the old one i.e. "Decision Made" with 3 lines.

* Application received on May 2010

* We sent mail to you in August 2010. Please expect delay

* A decision had been made. Office will contact you regarding decision.

SO to conclude

> Not all have got this status.
> NOCs not in demand or not in 29 list have got this status.
> Decision Made before Medicals generally means Rejection.
> I wonder why we call it bug. CIC website is not vulnerable to virus attacks/flaws/errors so it is definitely not a Bug.
> People updating such status are not fools. They know what they are uploading.
> They have excess of applications with ever increasing backlogs so VOs must had been instructed to scrutinize applications very critically.
> VO can fetch out Minor reasons for rejections cuz they have to clear backlogs.

So i guess this is "Curtains to Canada" & start thinking about life in your own respective country.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Jan/Feb/March 2011 many applicants got wrong status like Medical has been received and other wrong status but with in 3 weeks it all Reverce back to their original status.

So wait for first week of Dec 2011, lets see what happens.

Always pray.

Check these links who got errors in status Jan/Feb/March 2011.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t62689.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-not-done-but-status-states-medical-results-have-been-received-t65207.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-bug-chc-confirms-in-email-we-got-a-breather-thank-god-t63446.0.html

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maran1976 said:
HI, i am a prejune applicant, visa office is New Delhi. I just checked my Ecas

I have two options,

APPLICATION RECEIVED
DECISION MADE

when I click on decision made, I see the following

We received your application for permanent residence on April 14, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I hope this is a bug. My timeline is as follows,
Initial Application to CIO April 2010 , 1st AOR June 2010 , Full Documents sent Oct 2010 , 2nd Aor Dated Nov 2010

I was of the opinion, processing would have not started yet, unless it has been rejected at the initial screening level for lack of points...let me wait and see...
KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Yes you are right bhatti_bti,,

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
mine is still INprocess with RBVO details inside.

Lets wait for the update about the decision made updated status of applicants,
But past track record on this forum suggests that decision made before medicals means rejection.

Om_sai01

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Request
Received After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Done....
Done After "SAI" Kirpa
Interview........
Already Waived by " SAI"
Passport Req..
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
VISA ISSUED...
Received the VISA After "SAI" Kirpa
LANDED..........
After "SAI" Kirpa
maran1976 said:
HI, i am a prejune applicant, visa office is New Delhi. I just checked my Ecas

I have two options,

APPLICATION RECEIVED
DECISION MADE

when I click on decision made, I see the following

We received your application for permanent residence on April 14, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I hope this is a bug. My timeline is as follows,
Initial Application to CIO April 2010 , 1st AOR June 2010 , Full Documents sent Oct 2010 , 2nd Aor Dated Nov 2010

I was of the opinion, processing would have not started yet, unless it has been rejected at the initial screening level for lack of points...let me wait and see...
Dear Friend,

hope for the best.

Thanks to SAI

OM SAI RAM

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
It is Definitely NOT a bug or error.

Its a fact that we need to accept that the application is rejected. I visited my consultant company & the Branch head clarified that it is a rejection.

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
Guys... don't wanna be a heart breaker ... I am May 2010 applicant.

There used to be 1 link of "Application Received" only with single line inside of "Application received in May 2010"

On 22-11-11 my E-CAS also had the first ever activity i.e. what you all guys are experiencing.

2nd Link was added above the old one i.e. "Decision Made" with 3 lines.

* Application received on May 2010

* We sent mail to you in August 2010. Please expect delay

* A decision had been made. Office will contact you regarding decision.

SO to conclude

> Not all have got this status.
> NOCs not in demand or not in 29 list have got this status.
> Decision Made before Medicals generally means Rejection.
> I wonder why we call it bug. CIC website is not vulnerable to virus attacks/flaws/errors so it is definitely not a Bug.
> People updating such status are not fools. They know what they are uploading.
> They have excess of applications with ever increasing backlogs so VOs must had been instructed to scrutinize applications very critically.
> VO can fetch out Minor reasons for rejections cuz they have to clear backlogs.

So i guess this is "Curtains to Canada" & start thinking about life in your own respective country.
hi canadian dreams
considerding your point of nocs not in list or noc's not in demand being rejected...
does Noc Registered nurses 3152 is this in not noc list or is this job not in demand?
i see many of them also have the same messages.......

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
prmalr said:
hi canadian dreams
considerding your point of nocs not in list or noc's not in demand being rejected...
does Noc Registered nurses 3152 is this in not noc list or is this job not in demand?
i see many of them also have the same messages.......
Still Mr/Ms Prmalr & others

I suggest people who got "Decision made" not to continue living in darkness & keep on conviencing each other assuming its a system flaw/bug. Even if had happened to many people then also its not an error since there is not a single Visa Officer working on all files at a Visa Office. Multiple Visa Officers must have got targets to scrutinize certain number of files in a day & who knows they have rejection targets also.

Actually it is a REJECTION which most of us do not want to accept. I went to my consultant company's office. Met the Branch manager & he checked about 12 -15 cases of same time lines. None of them had got "Decision Made" It was only my case so i had to accept & digest the fact.

I request you to cheer up since it is a "Decision Made" for your Immigration file to Canada & not a "Decision Made" for your "LIFE"

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's not true.. many forum users in past face same problem and they already landed in Canada.
If visa office reply to your case specific inquiry or email mentioned that it's rejectio and visa office will send you letter or you get rejection letter by post or email that means it's rejection.
this is CIC database e-case error mostly in this case if VO reply of your email that your application is in-process or pending review or it will take 2 years or more to process on your application this means it's not rejection, this means you are in safe zone.

OMM

Canadian Dreams said:
Still Mr/Ms Prmalr & others

I suggest people who got "Decision made" not to continue living in darkness & keep on conviencing each other assuming its a system flaw/bug. Even if had happened to many people then also its not an error since there is not a single Visa Officer working on all files at a Visa Office. Multiple Visa Officers must have got targets to scrutinize certain number of files in a day & who knows they have rejection targets also.

Actually it is a REJECTION which most of us do not want to accept. I went to my consultant company's office. Met the Branch manager & he checked about 12 -15 cases of same time lines. None of them had got "Decision Made" It was only my case so i had to accept & digest the fact.

I request you to cheer up since it is a "Decision Made" for your Immigration file to Canada & not a "Decision Made" for your "LIFE"

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
PLZ DO NOT MISS GUIDE PEOPLE
Please you guys do not missguide to members here.
Many members have same issue in past. many users disturb and missguide here.
I explained before in my previous post that send case specific inquiry to VO or email to VO, order caips this is the way to know exact status, many users in past get normal e-case status after a week or 2 weeks with DM status and laready landed, from them some of I know personaly.

OMM

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe all the applicants having DM should send a case specific en-query to VO-ND to have a clearer picture of the present situation.
Free of cost solution, just requires a small typing effort...nothing more

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read here and PAL is in safe zone. he got reply from VO and that means it's not a rejection otherwise he will heard something different reply from VO.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gujarati-people-fsw-pr-status-with-noc-share-here-t43250.1065.html
Pal have same error but he got email from VO and he is in safe zone (it's error on his e-case).

OMM

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
But I have degree. How can it rejection? No one knows about this so why you make people fool and why give them tension?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkdhaliwal said:
But I have degree. How can it rejection? No one knows about this so why you make people fool and why give them tension?
dont trust on that user, just wait untill you get something from VO.
order caips or send case specific inquiry and share that result here.

best luck.

OMM