+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS shows decision made, I hope its a bug !!

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hello (INDIAN)

Can you tell me, what are the points for BCA? As you said people count wrong points..Please let me know counting for BCA...

Thanks
MOna

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Online services

NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available Sunday, November 27, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 12:30 p.m. EST.

MyCIC may sometimes be unavailable due to regular system maintenance or unexpected issues. If you have problems connecting, you should try again in a few hours. If you cannot access MyCIC for an extended period, and your status is about to expire, you may also apply using a paper application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
y2abid said:
I today check my E-status change DM into IP again with same old details, see below.

any one have Ideal what is going on with CIC e-status..........Bug , system error , something else .........

We received your application for permanent residence on February 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 8, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 13, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decisio
n.

Mar-2011 In-process with RBVO details
Oct-2011 Decision Made
Today In-process above details

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
I sent a case specific enquiry. Let me see what the reply is.

If it was just one or two DM, then could have been genuine. I think over 15 applicants of this forum, got DM on same day. Could be a bug.
I also hope, it is the start of some good news as manila applicants of similar timeline have started getting MR. New Delhi cant be far behind.
It probably is the issue caused by migrating a few remaining files to the new system.
Also, if its a genuine DM , why two links under status , AR and DM with different information ? Just one link with all the information, like DM suffice !

jac.otrn

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 30-11-2010
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon....In God's time
LANDED..........
God willy by July 2012
hi all,

im a manila applicant, i got 2 status on my ecas. one is IN PROCESS and the other is DECISION MADE. I am also an April applicant with the same timeline as most of us here in this thread.

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011
Hi all,

I would like to share with you my story as follow (NOC 4121, 2nd AOR issued in March 2011):

Episode I: In Sept 2011, I got "Decision made" with the details:

"We received your application for permanent residence in April, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

In such unclear and uneasy circumstance (no receipt of any kind of letter as said above from CIC), I decided to send an Specific Case Enquiry to VO S'pore mid Oct 2011 and very quickly received their reply as under..

Episode 2:
"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

Episode 3: to be updated upon further info from VO..

Hope it could help somehow. Is there anyone who gets same reply from VO, pls. kindly share. As s.o found, such "Decision made" mostly happened to March-April 2010 applicants. I would like to share the above with you as I see on this forum, there are some friends "technically" insist that "DM" notice always means REJECTION! It should be flexible and would change case by case.
In addition, I have one friend whose NOC is 0213 got the same "Decision made" state like me (he is March 2010 applicant) even though he has priority points of AOE and his application is handled via representative (immigration consultant).

Goodluck for all of us.

Cheers,
Frank Lee

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
Thank you OMM your words gave to great peace..I hope this error should rectified as soon as by canadian Immigration dept.

nvblue

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
10-06-2010
Hello Friend,

I am also having same way like yours. Below is my picture.

Applied for PR-Canada in the month of April,2010 under NOC 0213 & got initial approval stating below message.
#################################################################################################
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of
Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on
28 November 2008.

You are therefore requested to submit a complete application to the NEW DELHI visa office.

Any future correspondence should be sent to this visa office. Your reference number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.
#################################################################################################

After the mail, I have completed my IELTS & submitted all the required docs again to New Delhi-CHC office in Oct,2010. Now, after waiting for a long time, my CAS(Client Application Status) has been changed & showing below message.Also i have received “Hard Copy Letter” from Delhi Office on June,2010

##############################################
We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 10, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
##############################################

So, it is fact that they have put “DECISION MADE” tag before medical. What does it mean? Also I forgot to mention that my initial immigration number starts from B000000000, but the letter which i have received from CHC-Delhi office stating that your new file number is E000000000??

I don’t understand what does it mean? Anybody is having same problem?

As per my knowledge, changing immigration status from B to E means VO has transferred your from from e-CAS to GCMS system & that is the reason why “DECISION MADE” tag has made in “e-CAS” system, because it’s now GCMS responsibility to make file processing further.

Please reply if I am wrong.

Also it would be great if you can send me draft mail for sending "Case Specific Enquiry to VO Delhi"

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Dear nvblue,

I have same issue. Even our date of sending documents and other info is same nothing else is difference so don't worry All will be alright very soon..

Regards
Mona

nvblue

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
10-06-2010
Frankle07 said:
Hi all,

I would like to share with you my story as follow (NOC 4121, 2nd AOR issued in March 2011):

Episode I: In Sept 2011, I got "Decision made" with the details:

"We received your application for permanent residence in April, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

In such unclear and uneasy circumstance (no receipt of any kind of letter as said above from CIC), I decided to send an Specific Case Enquiry to VO S'pore mid Oct 2011 and very quickly received their reply as under..

Episode 2:
"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

Episode 3: to be updated upon further info from VO..

Hope it could help somehow. Is there anyone who gets same reply from VO, pls. kindly share. As s.o found, such "Decision made" mostly happened to March-April 2010 applicants. I would like to share the above with you as I see on this forum, there are some friends "technically" insist that "DM" notice always means REJECTION! It should be flexible and would change case by case.
In addition, I have one friend whose NOC is 0213 got the same "Decision made" state like me (he is March 2010 applicant) even though he has priority points of AOE and his application is handled via representative (immigration consultant).

Goodluck for all of us.

Cheers,
Frank Lee
What have you written in Case Specific Enquiry, in which only 250 Words are allowed? Please mail us if possible on "nvblue@gmail.com".

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goteen is the manila applicant got decision made status and after this he got rejection letter in Nov 2011.

Here are some posts:

i received a letter from the VO last friday... they gave me score of 0 under Adaptability, according to them i did not show any proof that my declared relatives in Canada are really my relatives... can i still appeal even if they already sent a letter? tnx again.. tnx for the prayers.

do i have to get a lawyer or should i write directly to the VO to appeal my case...
they rejected my paper because i got 0 under Adaptability.. they never set an interview to clarify the documents that i passed. please help...

I have relatives in Canada, that's why i was wondering they gave me 0 for adaptability... the reason was, it was insufficient documents. i provided the PR card of my auntie and their monthly bills..

tnx for the reply and advice. i already wrote an appeal letter, i will send it tomorrow with the proofs that i realy have relatives in Canada.. pls pay for me brother...

http://www.trackitt.com/member/goteen

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/850118477/rejection-can-we-write-a-letter-of-appeal-to-the-vo

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
i read somewhere that when your application move from OLD immigration system to new immigration system which file number starts with E0000000000, then your old application status change to DECISION MADE. which means your application has been closed in the old system.

bhatti_bti

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-07-2010
AOR Received.
1ST 28-07-2010, 2ND 07-01-2011
File Transfer...
NOT GIVEN
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
21-09-2013
Interview........
Babe Nanak Di Kirpa Naal nahi aawegi
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
Done
thx for a positive reply mis

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
mis said:
i read somewhere that when your application move from OLD immigration system to new immigration system which file number starts with E0000000000, then your old application status change to DECISION MADE. which means your application has been closed in the old system.
Let me clarify that I received my File # as E00000000000 from NDVO so it never changed. Still I am having

Decision made (Top)
Application Received (Below)