+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

partishead

Apr 9, 2015
ullu_ka_pattha said:
You've waited for months not knowing what is going to happen. Now with a fair degree of confidence you know the app is approved and its just a matter of paper work. What's another month!

I know easier said, most of us can't wait to say FU to our current jobs, so earlier the better. But believe me good times are ahead and a month (or two) is nothing for the future life holds!
Thanks a lot! I just had to be told something exactly like this from anyone else :)

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Please. Can I get the number to contact cic .Thanks.

seelachs

Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
I guess the thread is very much alive..I am still waiting for PPR...
I am an outlander FSW.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
partishead said:
Have anyone heard about cases of rejection in such kind of situation? I mean after DM and no PPR issued?
There was one rejected after DM for something I would have thought they would have noticed earlier in the process - I believe it was the lack of a "permanent" job offer for his LMIA.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
partishead said:
Have anyone heard about cases of rejection in such kind of situation? I mean after DM and no PPR issued?
I remember seeing two - both were because of words 'permanent', 'non-seasonal' not mentioned on the lmia supported job offers.

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got DM today but no ppr!! Called CIC for several times, only one agent is willing to tell me my status. She said everything seems went great they are finalizing my files and a ppr will be sent to me shortly.
Anyone knows that will agent tell anything wrong to us???? Or I should trust her???

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherryyyyy said:
Got DM today but no ppr!! Called CIC for several times, only one agent is willing to tell me my status. She said everything seems went great they are finalizing my files and a ppr will be sent to me shortly.
Anyone knows that will agent tell anything wrong to us???? Or I should trust her???
You can trust her, and you are lucky she told you! I am still waiting.... will call on Friday if I haven't heard by then, as my current work permit ends on Monday.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherryyyyy said:
So far whatever the call center agents have told has been right, normally they don't divulge but when they do they are right.