Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
iceberge said:
Hi rasber one more query , if you can help me please . As you received ITA in Feb, you must have LMO/ LMIA , would you please clarify me , do I need offer letter or employment letter , as I have LMO from my current employer.
Thank you.
What fonteynb said is absolutely correct. You will need an offer letter on top of your LMO. For your information I have seen a case where EE application was rejected due to lack of Offer Letter even though he had LMO.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
fonteynb said:
I am working on a LMO based WP for my current employer. To get the 600 points for arranged employment, my current employer had to make an offer letter that indicated that upon approval of my PR application he is offering me a permanent position. The conditions had to match the LMO conditions. This is info I got from my lawyer who helped me with the application.
In the mean time my WP is expired (Apr 13), but the lawyer told me that the profile is locked in at the moment of submission. So for me it was important to submit my application before the expiration of my LMO based work permit to keep the 600 points for arranged employment.
Hi fonteynb, would you mind to sahare me the offer letter format to remove your information from the letter. I haven't hire any lawyer, therefore I'm not sure how to write the offer letter. I will get my employer sign after I write the letter.
Thnaks.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
rasber said:
What fonteynb said is absolutely correct. You will need an offer letter on top of your LMO. For your information I have seen a case where EE application was rejected due to lack of Offer Letter even though he had LMO.
Thanks again rasber friend.

1. So it menas Idon't need employement letter,
2. All I need offer letter from my employer
. I had one offer letter, while I applied for LMO.
3. I think I need another one now, when I am applying PR application.
Please correct me if I am right.
Thank you so much.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Hello Everyone ,
This is my time line :
ITA received March 27th ( FSW Program - I am working in canada for 10 months )
Medical Done March 30
Application Submitted April 23rd
AOR received April 23rd

- No updates

I have one worry ,
I have finished a Master Degree from Canada , my program officially is 2 years ( 4 semesters ) but I have finished in 3 full time semesters.

I have one worry which is in the EE profile they ask you if you have studied for two years , I replied yes because my program is a 2 years program.

In addition, when they ask you to enter the details of your education I wan't able to enter 1.5 as the duration of my studies.

Is anyone passing the same situation ? Does anyone know if this might be considered as a misrepresentation ?
Note: I was Invited to apply to FSWP so I didn't receive any points for the duration of the Master degree, I was awarded points for the degree it self.

Thanks for the help.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
iceberge said:
Thanks again rasber friend.

1. So it menas Idon't need employement letter,
2. All I need offer letter from my employer
. I had one offer letter, while I applied for LMO.
3. I think I need another one now, when I am applying PR application.
Please correct me if I am right.
Thank you so much.
As per CIC you need Employment letter to prove your current employment, Salary, roles and responsibilities, hours worked etc.,
And you also need Offer letter to prove that you have a job once you get your PR. The offer letter should contain something like
"We are pleased to offer you a permanent position of xxxx subject to the following terms and conditions and:

This offer is subject to the approval of your Permanent Residence application from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and your obtaining the Permanent Residence status in Canada."
Hope this helps.

porc

Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Barn Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
As per CIC you need Employment letter to prove your current employment, Salary, roles and responsibilities, hours worked etc.,
And you also need Offer letter to prove that you have a job once you get your PR. The offer letter should contain something like
"We are pleased to offer you a permanent position of xxxx subject to the following terms and conditions and:

This offer is subject to the approval of your Permanent Residence application from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and your obtaining the Permanent Residence status in Canada."
Hope this helps.
That's what I did.
Count me in Ontario resident here.

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
rasber said:

Hope this helps.
Indeed my offer letter contains almost these exact words. And also an overview of roles/duties, salary, benefits. But the lawyer told me that these should be in line with the LMO. My salary was increased a bit last year, but since it was not too much the lawyer told me it should be ok like this.
Also important is that the offer letter is dated before the EE profile is submitted.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
rasber said:

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot my friend. It's really instructive. I'm so clear now.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
mojo said:
Hello Everyone ,
This is my time line :
ITA received March 27th ( FSW Program - I am working in canada for 10 months )
Medical Done March 30
Application Submitted April 23rd
AOR received April 23rd

- No updates

I have one worry ,
I have finished a Master Degree from Canada , my program officially is 2 years ( 4 semesters ) but I have finished in 3 full time semesters.

I have one worry which is in the EE profile they ask you if you have studied for two years , I replied yes because my program is a 2 years program.

In addition, when they ask you to enter the details of your education I wan't able to enter 1.5 as the duration of my studies.

Is anyone passing the same situation ? Does anyone know if this might be considered as a misrepresentation ?
Note: I was Invited to apply to FSWP so I didn't receive any points for the duration of the Master degree, I was awarded points for the degree it self.

Thanks for the help.
I am not sure what exectly to say in your situation. In my case, my curse was for 2 years, but I finised it 2.5 years. I mentioned it 2 years program. I think it's not misrepresentation, you would be ok. While you will send or if you sent already your educational documents, they will know the lenth of this program.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Friends 1 quick question, in order to apply PR, do I have to take photo selected photo studio, such as Wal-Mart/Fuji colour or I can take photo from any photo studio.
Thanks in advance.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
I have this question :

I graduated my bachelor degree in 2012 ( Mechanical Engineer ) - but I started working in 2011 .

When they asked me in the PR application : when was I qualified to perform this job , I mentioned 2012 .

do you think they are going to disqualify me , or reject my work experience till I received my Bachelor degree ?

I am supporting my experience with social contribution slips to the government and Reference letter , and boss business card ,

BTW , do they contact your employer ? , do they notify them earlier to doing so ? so that they are able to respond to their phone call ?

-----------
EE profile :27th oof March
ITA : 27th of March
Application Submitted : 24th of April
AOR : 24th of March
No update
No ECAS

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
mojo said:
I have this question :

I graduated my bachelor degree in 2012 ( Mechanical Engineer ) - but I started working in 2011 .

When they asked me in the PR application : when was I qualified to perform this job , I mentioned 2012 .

do you think they are going to disqualify me , or reject my work experience till I received my Bachelor degree ?

I am supporting my experience with social contribution slips to the government and Reference letter , and boss business card ,

BTW , do they contact your employer ? , do they notify them earlier to doing so ? so that they are able to respond to their phone call ?

-----------
EE profile :27th oof March
ITA : 27th of March
Application Submitted : 24th of April
AOR : 24th of March
No update
No ECAS
I am not sure but I don't think years will matter in your case.
About the call to employers, CIC do not prepare employers for their call. They may call your employer or not it will dependent on the VO and your particular case. If I were you I would inform my employer just in case.
All the best.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Any updates on Ontario applications ??

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Nothing yet, I have been waiting for 5 weeks and they haven't started looking at my application yet. Hopefully in the next month I will hear something.