+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they've sent PPRs for applications until Aug26 - DM. I see that most of us who were DM before Aug 26 have got PPRs. It used to be somewhere around 4-5 days and now the waiting time is close to 15 days!! Dunno why do they take such a long time to process it?!

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Or I think, they're just collecting a pile of DM profiles and would issue a PPR emails together. Like they did in the in-Process stage , and DM stage.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
tidelander said:
Most of the people get rejection right away. User rjoy.singh had to wait for 4 days after Decision Made before he got rejection letter.

When I was preparing the dataset for the calculator I read whole Rejection thread (and it's like 100 pages). Here are the signs of rejection:
1. In MyCIC Background check goes from In Progress to Not needed at this time.
2. There has been no movement on your application for a long time (one guy was rejected after 4.5 months with no movement on his application).
3. ECAS goes Decision Made 2 months after application was submitted.
4. Most of the rejections happen 2-3 months after application was submitted.

Those of us who have been waiting for 4-5 months and now have Decision Made don't have to worry - it's a positive decision. Statistics says you have to be very unlucky to be rejected after application went ECAS In Process.
This makes so much sense. And it matches the patterns we've seen thus far. Though I don't know if a pattern has truly been established (in mathematical terms).

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I changed my DM date from August 27 to August 26. I saw the update just after midnight so it's more likely that it happened in the August 26 batch.

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
I changed my DM date from August 27 to August 26. I saw the update just after midnight so it's more likely that it happened in the August 26 batch.
hope we will have it soon...................................
It has been almost two weeks.......

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_lion said:
I think they've sent PPRs for applications until Aug26 - DM. I see that most of us who were DM before Aug 26 have got PPRs. It used to be somewhere around 4-5 days and now the waiting time is close to 15 days!! Dunno why do they take such a long time to process it?!
i got DM on Aug 26th but still nothing..... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
tidelander said:
Most of the people get rejection right away. User rjoy.singh had to wait for 4 days after Decision Made before he got rejection letter.

When I was preparing the dataset for the calculator I read whole Rejection thread (and it's like 100 pages). Here are the signs of rejection:
1. In MyCIC Background check goes from In Progress to Not needed at this time.
2. There has been no movement on your application for a long time (one guy was rejected after 4.5 months with no movement on his application).
3. ECAS goes Decision Made 2 months after application was submitted.
4. Most of the rejections happen 2-3 months after application was submitted.

Those of us who have been waiting for 4-5 months and now have Decision Made don't have to worry - it's a positive decision. Statistics says you have to be very unlucky to be rejected after application went ECAS In Process.
Thanks, Tidelander, for the efforts of reading through that 100-page long thread and come up with your findings. :-D

Is there any backing evidence for the first assertion? I see some members BG check changed to Not Needed from In Progress the same time they were asked to provide additional doc.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
I got Schedule A request and then after 10 days ( on sept 3) ECAS was Decision Made . No news after that.

Really worried :(

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
I got Schedule A request and then after 10 days ( on sept 3) ECAS was Decision Made . No news after that.

Really worried :(
Why are you worried?

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
because there is no news after decision made and I dont know if its positive or negative.
Don't stress it........as I've said before, although there've been a few people that have received a negative a response at this point in their application, it hasn't been much people at all. Very few to be honest. Things take time with CIC, you'll be fine.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
riddymon said:
Don't stress it........as I've said before, although there've been a few people that have received a negative a response at this point in their application, it hasn't been much people at all. Very few to be honest. Things take time with CIC, you'll be fine.
Thanks for boosting up buddy...Hope ppr comes soon

apole

Feb 18, 2015
rasber said:
Thanks! dragon17sky and dobes. I wish you good luck.

Thanks! @ autumnsummer71 for your inputs, I didn't realized until I saw your reply. Its almost same as in your GCMS notes.

a. In Section "Finalize Application - Document Issuance" Document Issuance: 1 and 2 are both missing. And I have only one Document Issuance 3 that is COPR / CRP, Status: Not Started Due: 24/Jul/2015
b. In Section "Correspondence - Outgoing" - OUTGOING:1 is "Application Transferred", status: Not Started.
c. My final secondary office was set to ETOBICOKE CIC.

Out of your experience do you see anything that I need to worry?

I am guessing they forgot or misplaced the next course of action. anyhow I am planning to see my local MP on Monday.

Let's see.
My GCMS notes are exactly the same except the due date which is 28/07/15 .