+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-CERTIFICATE NOT AVAILABLE

raqib123

May 15, 2016
Is anyone still waiting for their citizenship e-certificate from the Mississauga office after completing the oath on June 20? I sent them signed oath form immediately

raqib123

May 15, 2016
I called and checked with them they told me they did not receive it yet. However i sent them email twice with my signed oath form

RyanC54

Aug 1, 2021
I called and checked with them they told me they did not receive it yet. However i sent them email twice with my signed oath form
I'm in a similar situation - my ceremony was Jun 4th from the Mississauga office but e-certificate is not available
I just submitted the webform on Friday but still waiting for the e-certificate

I haven't been able to reach an agent through their support centre - Any times of the day/week you recommend calling them? I always get the notification that they're closed or experiencing high call volumes.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I'm in a similar situation - my ceremony was Jun 4th from the Mississauga office but e-certificate is not available
I just submitted the webform on Friday but still waiting for the e-certificate

I haven't been able to reach an agent through their support centre - Any times of the day/week you recommend calling them? I always get the notification that they're closed or experiencing high call volumes.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2022-citizenship-applications.766933/page-135#post-10523591

Try from 8-8.30 am EST or 3-3.30 pm EST

RyanC54

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you! I ended up calling the support every 30min until I wasn't disconnected and finally put on hold. The agent confirmed my oath form has been received by email and the next step is with the Mississauga office to make the e-certificate available.

The agent could not provide a reason why it's delayed (i.e. 15 business days vs the 2-5 timeline provided), saying it could either be a backlog at their office or a technical issue, and that I should be patient to receive it... Is there a way to contact the Mississauga office directly?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you! I ended up calling the support every 30min until I wasn't disconnected and finally put on hold. The agent confirmed my oath form has been received by email and the next step is with the Mississauga office to make the e-certificate available.

The agent could not provide a reason why it's delayed (i.e. 15 business days vs the 2-5 timeline provided), saying it could either be a backlog at their office or a technical issue, and that I should be patient to receive it... Is there a way to contact the Mississauga office directly?
You cannot contact processing/oath officer directly.