+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

due to gap year which college will accept

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Dear Stars

Please advise which college should i apply as i have been getting rejection from canadian colleges as per my consultant .

Ihave complete 12 th commerce in 2003 and than moved to china for waorking and worked there 10 years .

i have scored 6.5 bands so please advise which college can accept .. regards

depak Thawani .

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
i think seneca college may accept you for their diploma programs.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
yes its fine with me i can go for diploma .. but whicih college can accept can u please advise .. please .. as i have been trying so far no result ..

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Deepak th said:
sorry got it .. its seneca college let me try there as well . thanks for help..
anytime :)

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
this college... i have tried but they are not accepting can u please suggest some more few colleges .

Regards

Deepak

PREMMJJII

Oct 24, 2014
I think it depends on the field of study that you want to pursue... Also try consulting the college before applying as they might help you with your problem. Also apply in advance as it provides some time to get your profile analysed.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
dear premji

Thanks for your kind suggestion .

I m trying to get admission in PG-Diploma ( business management ) can you please guide me sir which college i should try for and they can accept as my consultancy is like .. we have tried a lot but nobody is replying ..

In this forum i say that gap of 12 yaers student also go admission as well as visa..

Can you please help me sir which college i should try to convince .

REgards

Deepak .

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Deepak th said:
dear premji

Thanks for your kind suggestion .

I m trying to get admission in PG-Diploma ( business management ) can you please guide me sir which college i should try for and they can accept as my consultancy is like .. we have tried a lot but nobody is replying ..

In this forum i say that gap of 12 yaers student also go admission as well as visa..

Can you please help me sir which college i should try to convince .

REgards

Deepak .
I think you need to have bachelors degree in order to get admission into PG Diploma program. Otherwise as far as I know, Seneca College will accept you for its Diploma programs. There is a difference between PGD and Diploma.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
I have send email to seneca ..

Let see what they reply ... i have clearly mention all the details as well the course ( diploma in business programme) ..

God bless me and lets some miracle happen .. but in india most of consultants are like .. 11 years gap canada will not accept .. so demotivating .

Anyways .. please guide me more with the colleges who can accept case like mine ..

Regards

Deepak

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Deepak th said:
I have send email to seneca ..

Let see what they reply ... i have clearly mention all the details as well the course ( diploma in business programme) ..

God bless me and lets some miracle happen .. but in india most of consultants are like .. 11 years gap canada will not accept .. so demotivating .

Anyways .. please guide me more with the colleges who can accept case like mine ..

Regards

Deepak
Don't worry, you are going to have a positive response from seneca.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
really thanks for giving me such positive support .. i m also hoping to get positive feedback from them ..

Is it be possible i can give them call and talk .. or wait for their email respond .

Regards

Deepak thawani .

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
I recommend Capilano University. This is in Vancouver and a public university. If you get admission, visa will be easy to get.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Deepak th said:
really thanks for giving me such positive support .. i m also hoping to get positive feedback from them ..

Is it be possible i can give them call and talk .. or wait for their email respond .

Regards

Deepak thawani .
I think you should wait for their response. They take few days to response and you can scan you all education documents and experienc letter and ask them to asses your case. After assesment, they would ask you to fill out the application form and send it with all your documents and aplication processing fees. They issue offer letter within 2weeks after submission.