+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

due to gap year which college will accept

csj007

Nov 2, 2014
Hyderabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@silent3y3s
I wrote to Seneca to asses my case few days before .
I wrote very berifly in the e-mail after that they replied me that we can't asses your case without submitting fees Cad $100 (application process)non refundable.
If i submit my documents along with fees than they will consider on my application.
I.m planing to get admission in next year 2015 . In computer related course.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
csj007 said:
@ silent3y3s
I wrote to Seneca to asses my case few days before .
I wrote very berifly in the e-mail after that they replied me that we can't asses your case without submitting fees Cad $100 (application process)non refundable.
If i submit my documents along with fees than they will consider on my application.
I.m planing to get admission in next year 2015 . In computer related course.
But I asked them when i was applying on that college that since i have a few years gap in my education and I want to get assess if i am eligible for my intended program of study and they assessed me without any application fees.
And bro I think you should also try some university for any Master program in your related field, that would be better for you. If not satisfied with your program, you can change your institution later once you reach there.
Again I am saying that in your case, based on your qualification and experience, I am sure Seneca is going to grant you admission but try for MS program in any University maybe in the same state or any other state as well because it will improve your chances of approval.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
really thanks to all of you giving me few minutes of your anmol time ..

I have float my documents almost 20 college of canada.. including selkir also ..

Hoping to get atleast a positive reply from one ..

If got clicked any one of the college .. very first moment will share with all of you guys .

Regards

Deepak thawani