Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
genius said:
Hi, can anyone tell me where we hav to send our passports for stamping? Is it to the canadian embassy at AUH? Or wud it b some place else? And for how long will our passports be with them?
1. To CHC-London.
2. Be prepared to be w/out pps for 4-6 weeks.

ronyjacob

Jan 7, 2010
HI All

I am an applciant for immigration resideing in Dubai originally from India. I had a query on the attestation of School certificates.

How do i get the class Xth and class XIIth CBSE certificates attested? The indian consul website says I shud get it first attaested by District education authorities of the concerned state / union territory (District Education Officer).

Is it true for other applciants in the forum??? Wuld I have to travel abck to India to get this done?

How about the attestaion fo Birth Certificate? The consul webste says that it needs to be initially attested by Notary public of the district where the child was born and Home Department of the state/union territory where the child was born

Have other applciants from Dubai done these attestations??please update me

Please let me know how to move ahead

My Engineering degree is attested by the everything under the sun , but my school certificates are the problem.

Kindly help

thanks and regards
Rony

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi All

I am a Pakistani resident in Dubai. I am filling the regional checklist forms for UAE. It has :-

1. 2 declarations in english & russian. (Do i need to fill them)
2. Military service forms. I have never done military service but it says provide completion or exemption form for military service. Also it asks if you havent done, then why. What to do here? Please advice.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
genius said:
Hi, can anyone tell me where we hav to send our passports for stamping? Is it to the canadian embassy at AUH? Or wud it b some place else? And for how long will our passports be with them?
it must be sent to the visa office. for us whos living on UAE the visa office is CHC-London UK.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ronyjacob said:
HI All

I am an applciant for immigration resideing in Dubai originally from India. I had a query on the attestation of School certificates. How do i get the class Xth and class XIIth CBSE certificates attested? The indian consul website says I shud get it first attaested by District education authorities of the concerned state / union territory (District Education Officer).

Is it true for other applciants in the forum??? Wuld I have to travel abck to India to get this done? How about the attestaion fo Birth Certificate? The consul webste says that it needs to be initially attested by Notary public of the district where the child was born and Home Department of the state/union territory where the child was born

Have other applciants from Dubai done these attestations??please update me. Please let me know how to move ahead. My Engineering degree is attested by the everything under the sun , but my school certificates are the problem.

Kindly help
thanks and regards
Rony
Rony,

Forget what the website says. Just visit the consulate with your originals & copies, usually they notarize it. If there's any probs, meet the Consul & explain the situation, as well as show the BTech cert [wich has all the stamps]. Most probably, u'll be thru.

All the best !
Qorax.

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
hi

can anyone tell me im residing in UAE but in the initial application it asks visa office requested for the process of your application? what should it be London,sydney or ABUDHABI????

Please reply urgently

thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zeeshee said:
Hi All

I am a Pakistani resident in Dubai. I am filling the regional checklist forms for UAE. It has :-

1. 2 declarations in english & russian. (Do i need to fill them)
2. Military service forms. I have never done military service but it says provide completion or exemption form for military service. Also it asks if you havent done, then why. What to do here? Please advice.
1. Which declarations r these?
2. Military Service: Just write "N/A".

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
creativemedicine said:
hi

can anyone tell me im residing in UAE but in the initial application it asks visa office requested for the process of your application? what should it be London,sydney or ABUDHABI????

Please reply urgently

thanks
CHC-London

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax,
I wrote in my application visa office LONDON, UK. Is it ok?
Thanks and best regards.

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
rajadada said:
Hi Qorax,
Thanks and best regards.
NO. Visa office for UAE in Abu Dhabi

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
qorax said:
1. Which declarations r these?
First declaration is from parent that i allow my child to immigrate to canada.
Second is for immigrant that this application do not guarantee entrance to spouse & family alongwith applicant. I dont need it as my family is already canadian.
2. Military Service: Just write "N/A".
Thanks. I wrote N/A But they say If NO, please explain. What to do there?
Also what is military exemption certificate?

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
creativemedicine said:
hi

Please reply urgently

thanks
LONDON

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
rajadada said:
Hi Qorax,
Thanks and best regards.
Hi Raja

i see that you are also a pakistnai applying from dubai like me. lets meet up to discuss documents in details.
email me
zeeshee at gmail dot com

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Qorax said london but now someone said ABUDHABI....who can i ask ? also can you specify where to live in canada city/town: and province/territory

my family is in toronto/scarborough can u tell me properly how to write this>

sorry for bothering

thanks