+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor-3112.

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
i hav one more question....my husband is living in KSA since five yrs so he also hav international id card issue by Nadra...so wht id card copy should he submit.the normail nic card or the international one...

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Dear All

1. My birth certificate is from Rawalpindi now I am living in Karachi in area X since age of 3 year moreover since two years I am living with my husband in area Y of Karachi. So which union council should I contact for my computrized Birth Certificate.
2. I am principal applicant my husband is living in KSA and I am with him since last 3 month on family visa, what documents do I need to submit to prove that my visa office is London
3. Do I need to submit my husband Experience certificates from his current and previous Job.
4. Do I need Police certificate of Area X and Y of karachi and Rawalpindi too
5. Do I need to submit university transcripts in a seal envalop with university.
6. What document needed to get computerized Nikkah Nama and how long does it takes, is it possible to get while me and my husband is in KSA.

Thanks to all members and seniors

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
pakmate said:
hello seniors......
i hav question abt proof of relative..
if i m showing my maternal auntt get 5 points so how may i show my relation wth her?my aunt is my mother's brother 'swife..so how i show relation wth her?
thanku in advance
where is your mom's bro?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
pakmate said:
Dear All

1. My birth certificate is from Rawalpindi now I am living in Karachi in area X since age of 3 year moreover since two years I am living with my husband in area Y of Karachi. So which union council should I contact for my computrized Birth Certificate.
2. I am principal applicant my husband is living in KSA and I am with him since last 3 month on family visa, what documents do I need to submit to prove that my visa office is London
3. Do I need to submit my husband Experience certificates from his current and previous Job.
4. Do I need Police certificate of Area X and Y of karachi and Rawalpindi too
5. Do I need to submit university transcripts in a seal envalop with university.
6. What document needed to get computerized Nikkah Nama and how long does it takes, is it possible to get while me and my husband is in KSA.

Thanks to all members and seniors
1. BC from rawalpindi should be sufficient
2. Nothing.
3. Only PA requires to submit his/her work exp certificates.
4. 1 PCC from 1 country only
5. YES
6. Don’t know. Maybe a Pakistani can answer this. You should ask this in a Pakistani thread.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
pakmate said:
hello seniors......
i hav question abt proof of relative..
if i m showing my maternal auntt get 5 points so how may i show my relation wth her?my aunt is my mother's brother 'swife..so how i show relation wth her?
thanku in advance
If you are showing proof of relation of your moths's brother wife then you will not get 5 points if you can show your mother's brother relation then you will get 5 points.

you can see the relationships mentioned in the instruction guide by whom you can claim 5 points.

Regards,

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
salam dr hasib
sum one reply on pakistan form tht we hav to verify phoptostat of trancript from university thn seal in university envolope..bt u said tht it should b original trancript...
wht should i do?
waiting for reply

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
pakmate said:
salam dr hasib
sum one reply on pakistan form tht we hav to verify phoptostat of trancript from university thn seal in university envolope..bt u said tht it should b original trancript...
wht should i do?
waiting for reply
original trascript as per CIC guideline

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
thanks for the quick reply
can u tell me which trancript is better...my n my spouse consilated or seprate trancript of every semester
why do we need to attest and seal in university envalop ?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
pakmate said:
can u tell me which trancript is better...my n my spouse consilated or seprate trancript of every semester
consolidated one

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Dears,
A friend asked me to explain the procedures to verify our documents at the PCRC. I thought to paste it here for the general benefit.

Inorder to apply to MCCEE you have to verify your documents first with PCRC which requires us to send them several documents (as I previously mentioned & you probably know by now).

The following is the process in short:

Step one: Make an account in the PCRC website
1-Make sure that the medical school that issued your medical degree or diploma is recognized by being listed in the IMED directory ttps://imed.faimer.org/.
2-Sign up with a username & a password
3-Request a source verification of your documents (that is a process which PCRC does inorder to register you in their Canadian system as a doctor).
-Fill down the source verification (that's information on your papers, which are personal, graduation & internship information + any other post graduate acquired medical certificate).
-Pay the money they require by credit card (if you do not have one, either make one or ask a friend who has one to help you).

N.B. There is a page in your online PCRC account that asks you whether you would like to share your information with other intities.. You need to check that you agree to that or your information will not be shared by the Medical Council of Canada thus you won't be able to take their exams.

Step two: Collect/Get your documents: Your:
-Graduation certificate
-Transcript of degrees certificate
-Internship certificate
-Your identity document (e.g. passport)
-2 photos
-(Any other post graduate medical certificates you want to verify)

Step three: Print the cover letters from your account on the PCRC website (A cover letter for each document):
- Graduation certificate cover letter
- Transcript of degrees cover letter
- Internship certificate cover letter
- Identity confirmation form
- Release form
-(Cover letter for any other post graduate medical certificates you want to verify)

Step Four: Prepare your papers for sending:
-Make copies from all your documents
-Certify all copies of your documents from a Canadian embassy (they know what to do in the embassy, just give them original papers & the copies).
-Translate any document that is not written in English from a certified translation office. The translation office is required to attach the certified copy of your document to their translation & stamp & sign their translation.
-Fill in the PCRC forms (the release form & the Certified identity confirmation form)
- Attach each cover letter to its relevant certified copy & its translation (if it has a translation) with a paper clip (not stamping).

N.B. Don't forget to sign the forms where required (the release form & certified identity confirmation form).
N.B. All sent papers are certified copies from the original except for the release form & the certified identity confirmation form).
N.B. Sometimes the embassy have certain days inwhich they certify documents in, maybe you can check first by phone before paying them the visit about their working hours & if there were definite days for certifying papers.

Step Five: Sending your documents:
-Place your complete set of documents in an envelope and send to:

* If sending by courier (or any other service requiring a signature upon delivery):
Physician Credentials Registry of Canada
100-2283 St. Laurent Blvd
Ottawa ON K1G 5A2
CANADA

* If sending by regular mail:
P.O. Box 8234 Stn "T"
Ottawa ON K1G 3H7
CANADA

Note: Sending your documents by courier is recommended to ensure their safe reception.
Note: Always check the mailing addresses for possible updates that might occur.

Expect email communications from PCRC when:
-You pay the money.
-Your papers reach them.
-Your papers are reviewed by them (usually within a week from receiving your papers).
-Your papers are verified by them (usually within 6 months).
-or if there were anything missing which they require.
(You can also find any correspondences from them as an icon on the left hand side of the screen when you log in to your PCRC account).

N.B. You can apply to MCCE exam when your papers have been positively reviewed by the PCRC (they will probably send you an email to tell you that).

N.B. This is the process in short as a guideline, for more information & possible updates later, please visit their website & guides at http://www.pcrc.org/en/guides/quick.shtml

Well, I guess that's all..
Good luck..

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
basmalahh said:
Dears,
A friend asked me to explain the procedures to verify our documents at the PCRC. I thought to paste it here for the general benefit.

Inorder to apply to MCCEE you have to verify your documents first with PCRC which requires us to send them several documents (as I previously mentioned & you probably know by now).

The following is the process in short:

Step one: Make an account in the PCRC website
1-Make sure that the medical school that issued your medical degree or diploma is recognized by being listed in the IMED directory ttps://imed.faimer.org/.
2-Sign up with a username & a password
3-Request a source verification of your documents (that is a process which PCRC does inorder to register you in their Canadian system as a doctor).
-Fill down the source verification (that's information on your papers, which are personal, graduation & internship information + any other post graduate acquired medical certificate).
-Pay the money they require by credit card (if you do not have one, either make one or ask a friend who has one to help you).

N.B. There is a page in your online PCRC account that asks you whether you would like to share your information with other intities.. You need to check that you agree to that or your information will not be shared by the Medical Council of Canada thus you won't be able to take their exams.

Step two: Collect/Get your documents: Your:
-Graduation certificate
-Transcript of degrees certificate
-Internship certificate
-Your identity document (e.g. passport)
-2 photos
-(Any other post graduate medical certificates you want to verify)

Step three: Print the cover letters from your account on the PCRC website (A cover letter for each document):
- Graduation certificate cover letter
- Transcript of degrees cover letter
- Internship certificate cover letter
- Identity confirmation form
- Release form
-(Cover letter for any other post graduate medical certificates you want to verify)

Step Four: Prepare your papers for sending:
-Make copies from all your documents
-Certify all copies of your documents from a Canadian embassy (they know what to do in the embassy, just give them original papers & the copies).
-Translate any document that is not written in English from a certified translation office. The translation office is required to attach the certified copy of your document to their translation & stamp & sign their translation.
-Fill in the PCRC forms (the release form & the Certified identity confirmation form)
- Attach each cover letter to its relevant certified copy & its translation (if it has a translation) with a paper clip (not stamping).

N.B. Don't forget to sign the forms where required (the release form & certified identity confirmation form).
N.B. All sent papers are certified copies from the original except for the release form & the certified identity confirmation form).
N.B. Sometimes the embassy have certain days inwhich they certify documents in, maybe you can check first by phone before paying them the visit about their working hours & if there were definite days for certifying papers.

Step Five: Sending your documents:
-Place your complete set of documents in an envelope and send to:

* If sending by courier (or any other service requiring a signature upon delivery):
100-2283 St. Laurent Blvd
Ottawa ON K1G 5A2
CANADA

* If sending by regular mail:
P.O. Box 8234 Stn "T"
Ottawa ON K1G 3H7
CANADA

Note: Sending your documents by courier is recommended to ensure their safe reception.
Note: Always check the mailing addresses for possible updates that might occur.

Expect email communications from PCRC when:
-You pay the money.
-Your papers reach them.
-Your papers are reviewed by them (usually within a week from receiving your papers).
-Your papers are verified by them (usually within 6 months).
-or if there were anything missing which they require.
(You can also find any correspondences from them as an icon on the left hand side of the screen when you log in to your PCRC account).

N.B. You can apply to MCCE exam when your papers have been positively reviewed by the PCRC (they will probably send you an email to tell you that).

N.B. This is the process in short as a guideline, for more information & possible updates later, please visit their website & guides at http://www.pcrc.org/en/guides/quick.shtml

Well, I guess that's all..
Good luck..
Thank you so much friend. This info will be so useful :)

Rgrds,

albabeu

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
pakmate said:
This was the question I asked my consultant while submitting documents ,he replied, not the original just photocopy of original trascripts attested by issuing authority (Principal of Medical College/Vc of university)should be submitted in seald envelop .

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
salam all seniors...
i hav a question tht i ws born in rawalpindi thn i came to karachi in 3 month of age..thn i never go back there..n my bith certificate is of rawalpindi..plz tell wht visa officer will think of this how i prove tht i came in such early age to karachi..n do i need pcc from rawalpindi 2
thanku in advance

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Hi all :

I a general practitioner applied to Canada by May 20 2011 and waiting for Visa , I am now studying my options when when land there , as qualification is hard to obtaine directly what other obtions for work we have and what about possibilty working in an insurance company ????