+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

divorce during process = rejection ? Please help

soto

Feb 2, 2010
Hello, I am new to this forum and hope that somebody will be able to help me.
I am in a very sad & confusing situation and have been sleepless for many nights now.
Me and my wife we applied in january 2009. I am the principal applicant and my NOc is 4131. I have 15 years of education (Bachelor) and so does my wife, I scored 8 on all IELTS moduls and proved 2 years of work experience. By next week I will have gained 3 years experience. So our total immigration score was 67 at the time we applied. We did our medicals about 1 month ago(5.Jan 2010)
Me and my wife we are about to divorce and despite talking to her to finish the process she says no. In other words she is not interested in going to canada anymore, and just wants to divorce asap.
I know that the visa office has to be informed of any familial changes.
1) if we get divorced, the immigration officer is probably going to cut down the 67 points? isn't he?

2) at the time we applied, despite having 5 years of previous teaching experience I only proved my last 2 years. Is it possible to send old experience at this stage so that I get higher points?

3) can I take the french test (TEF) and send it to the embassy. Will it raise my points, so that I don't fall short of 67 points after the divorce?

Please help me, I will be very thankful for any form of reply or advice.
Thank you in advance.

Oct 22, 2009
If u are the principal applicant, there is no worry. Just tell CIC you have got divorced and show them the document of divorce. Remove you ex-wife from your applicationg.

soto

Feb 2, 2010
But at the time of application I got 67 points WITH my wife, because she has a university degree the file received adaptation points. And I didn't show previous work experience and thought that 2 years would be ok since only reaching 67points is sufficient. When I delete my wife from my application my score will go down. but my question is, Will it not go down if I prove previous work experience and perhaps TEF at this stage of the process?
Please help!!!

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opinion, legal divorce will take some time. U should not inform embassy till u legally get separated. u r finished with medicals. have u sent ur passports? if yes then wait till ur visa n at same time wait for legal separation. then u can inform the embassy. well thats my opinion. any more suggestions pls?

Sharmaaa

Jan 21, 2010
In my opinion, go ahead and get divorce, of course you will lose some points, but do not worry about that.
In the mean while, you have to start searching for another wife to compensate the losing points.
If you do not find new wife, I can give you my beautiful sister.
My sister is 28 years old and holding PhD, so you will get more points if you get married with her.
Congratulation for you in advance.

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Sharmaaa said:
In my opinion, go ahead and get divorce, of course you will lose some points, but do not worry about that.
In the mean while, you have to start searching for another wife to compensate the losing points.
If you do not find new wife, I can give you my beautiful sister.
My sister is 28 years old and holding PhD, so you will get more points if you get married with her.
Congratulation for you in advance.
I really appreciate your courage sharma ...

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Go on, divorce her at first. She should know that she is not the only woman in this world to have your love. You will someone get some points.

soto

Feb 2, 2010
Well, thank you everyone... I believe that you mean it for good.
But I would really appreciate any information about the possibility to add extra supporting documents to my file at this stage so that my points increase to 67 even without my wife. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
we only did the medical check-ups so far, no passport has been requested, RPRF hasn't been paid. Only meds have been sent. PLEASE!!!!! :(

S

shibuya

dear soto.
If u have a relative in Canada u can get 5 points or else marry in a court with a post graduate and that should solve it all. If possible take ur wife to a marriage councellor and try to bheja fry her.

pow_wow

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
divorce ;D

take it positive man.... u r gonna get a new fresh start in canada ..gud u left the baggage behind :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I seen many people encourage this guy for get divorced , and one guy sharmaa is ready for his/her sister's marriage. wow.. I dont get my wife points with my application. can I get one wife with some points to boost up my PR application :p . I will ready for divorce... even this post encourage me... (sharma think on me, I am also indian Brahmin, some rich, working in USA, Green card applied but still not get... wowww... offer is not bad sharmaa.... sharmaaa thodey toa sharmaa... samja/samjey whatever.).

Hey if you get divorced and informed embassy you will sure lose points of your wife which will you get it.
OMM

pow_wow

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
:eek: dont mess up things by doing this. if you are making 67 thats enough. dont go out of the way to make more points coz u ONLY need 67 and if u have 67 u should be ok. :p i am single and looking for a wife.... anybody interested in getting his sis/ex wife married wid me...i d look into it sincerely :p

VisaApprovalSent

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow Sharma :eek: how despo are you dude?And how is your dear sister better than his present wife? Guess you forgot this is an immigration forum not matrimony site. :mad:sick sick

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahahaha sharma this is an immigration forum I forget to wrote... please dont upload Photo's of your sister in next post... :p hahahha(Waiting for some photos ) :p
sharmaa sharmaa thoda sharmaa.. very funny sharma..
Omm

pow_wow

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
:-* let him do wat he wants to ok.... show me some photos and then if i really like her i wud ask for her hand... is she a graduate? i m shorty of five points :-* let me know asap bruv :p