+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't receive ITA, even I have eligable score & draw is lower

katecat

Apr 11, 2018
I'm still waiting for mine with a score of 494, I updated my profile to add my ECA on Sunday night, do you think that's why I haven't received yet?

shinejoseph

Jan 21, 2018
I'm still waiting for mine with a score of 494, I updated my profile to add my ECA on Sunday night, do you think that's why I haven't received yet?
i updated my profile on Saturday. i dont think that is going to be problem because as far as i know it takes only 24 hrs for the profile to be in express entry pool.

shinejoseph

Jan 21, 2018
My score 444. but i didnt get an ITA. any idea folks ? its more than 24 hrs now after the draw happened on 11 April 2018

shinejoseph

Jan 21, 2018
When did you create your EE profile? Check the tie-breaker rule.
this is what explained as tie breaker rule. this is my exact situation. my score is 448 and the latest cutoff is 444.
`For example, if you are in the Express Entry System and your Comprehensive Ranking System Score is 448, and they select anyone with a score of 444 or above, you would not be effected by the tie-breaking rule. If you had a score of 444 however, then the tie-breaking rule would apply to you.`

shinejoseph

Jan 21, 2018
If your profile is active then send a technical inquiry.
yeah. i did an hour ago. waiting for their reply. fingers crossed. Thank you.
One more thing, I declined my previous invitation. due to some personal issues i could not apply. after that i submitted my profile again on 7th april. does this have any impact on this.