+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't receive ITA, even I have eligable score & draw is lower

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
I have a CRS of 490 and the latest draw (Jan 18th, 2023) had a minimum score of 490. I passed the tie breaking rule as my profile was submitted Nov 18, 2022 and the tie breaker was Nov 24, 2022. It's been over 48hours now and I am still yet to receive an ITA. My status still remains "You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply." Is something wrong? What should I do? Please help
The only logical reason is that you were in the list of candidates under consideration, but since there were others with older profiles, you lost on tie breaker.

While there is still a chance, otherwise next draw.

All the best

Reactions: Asake17

Rashmeet

Oct 4, 2020
The only logical reason is that you were in the list of candidates under consideration, but since there were others with older profiles, you lost on tie breaker.

While there is still a chance, otherwise next draw.

All the best

I have the same problem my profile was submitted on 17th Oct 2022, I have CRS Score of 490; as per the last express entry draw I should have got an ITA as I have submitted my profile way before the TIE Breaking rule date. I dont know what should I do now... any suggestions