+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone successfully make a payment on CIC website today or yesterday?

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubh k said:
if you are OINP nominated candidate ( CEC Inland ) then we are all in same category getting this error codes , other categories are okay with submission. its has something to there update made on Nov 19.
No IM just regular CEC

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I am FSW applicant and i am having this problem since nov 20. I have tried different browsers but does not help.

kintairos

Nov 23, 2016
Just an update.
Called CIC 2 times today, the first one the guy just sent me a crappy email that it was no help at all.
The second time, I've explained in more details and told that I had already submitted a ticket through the website, he said that there was nothing else to do other than wait for IT to return with a solution or suggestion. That can take up to 10 days...

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Problem in MY CIC payment for PR +RPRF Fees

alexliu said:
I didn't get any chance to put my credit card information yet. Got an error right after click 'Transmit and pay' button.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I am facing same problem. I have tried all browser, but once I click on "Transmit & Pay" option, an error reflects on site. I have tried every means possible. Seems this problem occurs only to those who have opted to pay RPRF + PR application fees in one go.

However, CIC has accepted on there site that there is problem faced by few to do transaction. I have 17 days left to pay the fees after which my 6 days window will expire.

If things change kindly reply back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
kintairos said:
Just an update.
Called CIC 2 times today, the first one the guy just sent me a crappy email that it was no help at all.
The second time, I've explained in more details and told that I had already submitted a ticket through the website, he said that there was nothing else to do other than wait for IT to return with a solution or suggestion. That can take up to 10 days...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I agree with you. My brother who is Canadian citizen is calling up since 19-Nov-16 regarding this problem. The customer care team said that the technical team is working on same. I too have reported technical error online 9 times in last 5 days, but no solution till date. However, all of you facing the problem can try below things which I have already done:

1) Tweet to @citmmcanada.
- This is Canada CIC online Twitter portal. A Lot of action is going here in this matter.

2) Mail to minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honorable John McCallum,
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The 100th time just tried, nothing updated.

greysky1866 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I agree with you. My brother who is Canadian citizen is calling up since 19-Nov-16 regarding this problem. The customer care team said that the technical team is working on same. I too have reported technical error online 9 times in last 5 days, but no solution till date. However, all of you facing the problem can try below things which I have already done:

- This is Canada CIC online Twitter portal. A Lot of action is going here in this matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kintairos

Nov 23, 2016
What sucks is that they don't even acknowledge that there is a problem!

greysky1866 said:

I did tweeted them yesterday, nothing so far.
Never tried to write a minister, gonna give it a go later today!

Dr.Strange

Nov 25, 2016
alexliu said:
tried again, not working.
I think the problem is our account, I heard someone else successfully submitted EE today....We should report to CIC and keep trying, keep in touch!God bless us!!!!

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Strange said:
I think the problem is our account, I heard someone else successfully submitted EE today....We should report to CIC and keep trying, keep in touch!God bless us!!!!
Yes, some certain type of account. Not everyone.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
kintairos said:
What sucks is that they don't even acknowledge that there is a problem!

I did tweeted them yesterday, nothing so far.
Never tried to write a minister, gonna give it a go later today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi ALL,

Still not able to "Transmit & Pay" the "RPRF + PR Application Fees". Error still turning up.

I found this new details from where one can mail the query pertaining to CIC:

1) mail to CIC Help Center:
enqserv@international.gc.ca and question@cic.gc.ca

2) ALL "Outside Canada can raise the complaint at 0016139444000". - Note- Open between 8-4 pm (Canadian Time Zone) - I had word yesterday- CIC is in process of resolving the issue. Customer care team will not be bale to help any further. We have to wait.