Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello CANADIAN DREAM,

Sir, Kindly go through the topic-------April2010 applicants-------,page 438.MSG Of rahul1710 carries the information as refered by me ,earlier on.Trust,this should suffice and clear our doubt.
My ecas is still RBVO. I am not sure if CAIPS NOTES would serve any purpose to know the exact position,as it has turned out to be in the case of a forum member who has the same time line as that of mine.His/her last BFD was marked as JAN 2011 nd only 10 points were alotted for age.No further action was reportedly taken.
So,,sir,this the state of affair,as of now.We are left with no alternative,but to wait.
God bless u.pl keep sharing.
parhar51

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
parhar51

India. Millions of 4131's there.
The applicants' jam has the size of a continent in CHC ND.
Bad luck !
Gotta wait.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
parhar51 said:
Hello CANADIAN DREAM,

Sir, Kindly go through the topic-------April2010 applicants-------,page 438.MSG Of rahul1710 carries the information as refered by me ,earlier on.Trust,this should suffice and clear our doubt.
My ecas is still RBVO. I am not sure if CAIPS NOTES would serve any purpose to know the exact position,as it has turned out to be in the case of a forum member who has the same time line as that of mine.His/her last BFD was marked as JAN 2011 nd only 10 points were alotted for age.No further action was reportedly taken.
So,,sir,this the state of affair,as of now.We are left with no alternative,but to wait.
God bless u.pl keep sharing.
parhar51
Thanks Parhar Saab, I had read that post. Also Thank you for your positive words & wishes.

One small Unconfirmed & Raw Info i received through a call from my consultant company is that MR had been received for 1 pre-june applicant. Though I couldn't gather further details since the lady on the other side was not the one who is handling my case.

Tomorrow I will be in a position to share it in more refined way since the client who received MR belongs to the same executive who is handling my case.

I wish similar news for all who are waiting including myself & you ...God Bless you too..

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello Canadian Dream,

Sir,thank u immensely for sharing the information
I sincerily wish that NDVO would start working on our files and the next couple of months would carry lots of happy news.I really appreciate for the opinions u have been posting in this forum.All are correctly worded and impecably opined.I expect many more from u.
GOD BLESS U WITH SUCCESS IN LIFE.
PARHAR51

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Further to what I posted yesterday, Today I have confirmed report that a Pre-June (38 NOC list) got Medical Request from NDVO. Some data I could fetch from my consultant is as below :

NOC > 0213
Application Filed > April 2010
NS AOR > October 2010
Full Docs to NDVO > Jan 2011
NDVO AOR > Feb 2011

MR > Jan 2012

Thanks Parhar, buddy your posts always bring smile on the reader's face.. atleast this is true for me..& i am pretty sure this happens with other forum members too.

Thanks for your nice words..... Wishing you success & felicity.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dual status applicants especially with DM status inserted in their E-CAS, please share if anyone received any documents or medical request from their respective VO.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
Dual status applicants especially with DM status inserted in their E-CAS, please share if anyone received any documents or medical request from their respective VO.
do not worry brother u also get medical soon
indian

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Thanks Indian for your words but just curious to know the fate of people who got Decision Made in their E-CAS since I am one of them.

No words from CHC besides a letter that it is an error. No Idea if anyone of them had received any update to provide further documents or if anyone has received medical request.

At times it pulls me back to the old thinking that it is actually "Decision Made" i.e. Rejection.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear CNADIAN DREAMS,

I can understand ur curiosity in the light of dual status.Be that as it may,we have to have faith in HIM.He is aware of our struggle,particularly those who trust HIM.I am sure,HE will not fail them.He has earmarked time for everything.MAY be, ur time for realisation of ur dreams comes soon.
So,please wait for some more time.
GOD BLESS U.
parhar51

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
Dear CNADIAN DREAMS,

I can understand ur curiosity in the light of dual status.Be that as it may,we have to have faith in HIM.He is aware of our struggle,particularly those who trust HIM.I am sure,HE will not fail them.He has earmarked time for everything.MAY be, ur time for realisation of ur dreams comes soon.
GOD BLESS U.
parhar51
yaar parhar51,
tusi bande mast ho.spritual person.GOD BLESS U
Indian

Nilla

Dec 16, 2011
-
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
february 2011
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
???
Hi friends! We like you waiting! Our consultant again sent a request to the embassy. Three person has POVL from our VO. They are May 2010 applicant. Some has Medical in December 2011. Few as we await, they status IP. Only my status DM after IP. Usually in few days after IP received MR.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
parhar51 said:
Dear CNADIAN DREAMS,

GOD BLESS U.
parhar51
Thanks Parhar Bhaji, tuhade words hamesha encouraging hunde ne....

GOD Bless you too.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Nilla

no Problem.
they said its a system glitch.
Dont worry.

Read this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/april-2010-applicants-t38471.6555.html

I Inquired the regarding the decision made status in the Ecas and I got following reply from Delhi VO.

"No decision has been taken on your application.

We are aware of a system error that has resulted in E-Status/ E-CAS incorrectly showing that a decision has been made when no decision has been taken on the application. This system error appears to affect a significant number of applications and we are attempting to resolve the problem."

We wait for the Decision...

Nilla

Dec 16, 2011
-
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
february 2011
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
???
Parhar! Thank you very much, i hope so! But why did my Embassy did not write me a system error? It says to me that sent mail, and this mail does not reach me. Neither i nor my consultant did not get anything.