+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made before medical requested

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
Today I have seem my status changed on cic website, so far I have submitted my updated documents on 03/12/2008 and now in 19/01/2009, the status dispalyed 'decision made' amd medical not done , should I treat my case rejected or any chance for acceptance. Need view from all.

zahir

Star Member
Jan 16, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd may 2008
Doc's Request.
3rd april 2009
AOR Received.
no
Med's Request
no
I think medical can be requested after the decision is made about the document.Your interview can still be requested for final approval.
By the way what documents did the ask you for which you submitted?

reydon123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
If you apply after Feb 28, 08 and your occupation does not fall on the 38 priority occupation list recently announced, and decision made before medical request, I am sorry, but I think your application has been refused.

Other members here in this forum are in the same boat as you do. I believe they received a letter from the CIC confirming of the denial and when to expect refund.

You might want to consider other means on how to enter Canada.

Good luck.

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
I have applied on 15 August 2006 and sumbitted updated documented on 03/12/2008 and now on 19/01/2009, estatus changed from in process to decision made

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohailss said:
I have applied on 15 August 2006 and sumbitted updated documented on 03/12/2008 and now on 19/01/2009, estatus changed from in process to decision made

Hi Sohailss,

Can you please confirm to which CIC you have submitted your application.

I also applied in 2006 August, and same as you I have submitted my updated documents in December 2008 to London Office. I dont know how they going to consider my application too. I'm bit worrying now since your applications decision has been made. But stay positive who knows until they inform you.

Regards

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
sohailss said:
Don't waste your time being worried about the change or your case's status on the CIC website. Drop them a line very nicely and ask. I'm sure they will clarify the situation for you. If you have anyone in Canada you can order CAIPS for only CA 5, outside Canada is CA 30; I believe. Stay positive.

steven7

Jan 22, 2009
Hi every one,
I have received a message to collect my documents to do my medical exam!So that "decision made" before doing medical examination does not necessarily mean that your application has been declined.If you are looking for status updates on my situation I have messages on the "Where are the Port of Spain Applicants" thread.

=========================================
steven7
Flat Fee MLS

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi fellows I have submited my case in nov 2005 from chc london and 21/1/09 I have checked my status it is showing decison made I dont knw what is going with all of us .

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Dear All;

Well i received my file number in April 2006 ,i was applying through London office and in summer 2008 ,i've been asked to update my file,which i already did including new born baby documents,letter of fund....however i didnt do IELTS based on my consultant advice who said that i still have time and they will send a letter from the immigration telling me what is still missed before i send it over.

December the 15th 2008 and by concidence i found out that my status has been changed to "DECISION MADE" ,my consultant did send an email requesting clarifications and till now we received nothing from them,even though couple of my colleagues who it happened that we received the file number same day and followed same process,almost same qualifications their status still IN PROCESS.
im too worried and dont know what to expect or whether means that my application was rejected...any one can help!!!

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Brov, i m sorry to say that before medical if online status is 'decision made', it means your application has been refused.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
ali786leo said:
hi fellows I have submited my case in nov 2005 from chc london and 21/1/09 I have checked my status it is showing decison made I dont knw what is going with all of us .
I hope I am wrong, but if the decision made before medical = rejection.

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Guys...do i take this as definite yes !!! can u confirm again that decision made before medicals = rejection !!!! i cant understand how come my colleagues who it happen to apply same day,almost same qualifications they still in process ....

another question,would it be an e-cas mistake !!! does this happen !!!

guys any answer will help... no one wanna be in my shoes