+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can understand how frustrating it is to wait for AOR but other than being patient there is no alternative. There is no way we can influence them to speed up.

Also, I guess the real challenges may start after getting AOR and then ITAs. I am not sure about the Canada job market as I need to find a job from my country and then go there.
Already I have spent lots of $.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
not to take any sides, we all know that there are many who're not in the forum or whatsapp groups who may have received AORs and probably nominations.
Point being, they may be processing at a more faster speed (imagine even with the pressure on them, email queries, nomination queries, ECA and additional docu queries and verification, bank verification etc ) but due to the number of applicants limited to this forum we think that it is slow.
It's not a matter of numbers, how many are here and outside. It is the 90 days processing time they promise. It is their look out to increase or decrease number of officers and increase processing time. But instead of 90 days if they take 150 days is not fair because it is a paid thing. Every applicant pays them and so they owe them to keep up the promise ( or at least update them)

Anyway we cant do much for this.

No AOR from December appl. Frankiefun is still to receive AOR.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
At Least I see one positive thing that nobody is facing problem of DD till date. All those upto 3rd Dec also have their DD over 4 months.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
At Least I see one positive thing that nobody is facing problem of DD till date. All those upto 3rd Dec also have their DD over 4 months.
agree with you bestofluck, but in the end it is a Government thing and irrespective of any country the governments are usually slow.
There's one positive thing I look forward to in all this. That post ITA the PPR request comes in 4-5 months which is a breather.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
agree with you bestofluck, but in the end it is a Government thing and irrespective of any country the governments are usually slow.
There's one positive thing I look forward to in all this. That post ITA the PPR request comes in 4-5 months which is a breather.
yes and now even see fast nominations.. Hope for the speedy process in future so that we dont face IELTS expirey and other problems in future.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
bestofluck said:
It's not a matter of numbers, how many are here and outside. It is the 90 days processing time they promise. It is their look out to increase or decrease number of officers and increase processing time. But instead of 90 days if they take 150 days is not fair because it is a paid thing. Every applicant pays them and so they owe them to keep up the promise ( or at least update them)

Anyway we cant do much for this.

No AOR from December appl. Frankiefun is still to receive AOR.
Please see that 90 days is the maximum post processing time after getting AOR :-X

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:
Please see that 90 days is the maximum post processing time after getting AOR :-X
Sorry, but that's not the case.. Waiting 4+ months after AOR! Some even 5+..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
That is because initially they dint consider time for AOR as it was negligible. They must at least update the same on site, so that if someone dosen't want to go in the lengthy process he finds an option.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
That is because initially they dint consider time for AOR as it was negligible. They must at least update the same on site, so that if someone dosen't want to go in the lengthy process he finds an option.
they did mention that the Dec and Jan time was not to be considered as processing time. But nevertheless, the AORs for Dec and Jan should have been completed by now.

adeep9

Apr 14, 2016
Hi,

Can someone please add me to the list too. I am CEC applicant working in Ontario. Application hand dropped at ONIP office on DEC 15th, 2015.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
No AOR yesterday. lets hope for some today.
Nope, you are wrong

A Nov applicant who submitted on 30th Nov got AOR yesterday after sending an email day before yesterday... one AOR per day!

Check the Nov OINP thread

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
frankiefun said:
Nope, you are wrong

A Nov applicant who submitted on 30th Nov got AOR yesterday after sending an email day before yesterday... one AOR per day!

i think what he meant was that no aor for Dec guys yesterday. let's hope for something today

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
frankiefun said:
Nope, you are wrong

My dear friend, It is about Dec applicants as patnikrishna said. Everyone knows Rainbow got it yesterday. I am concerned with December applicants here.
In fact i am expecting your AOR now which must be on the way.
Congrats in advance for the same.