+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

pangolin

Dec 24, 2016
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I have got a question regarding OINP. I've already asked it in another thread, but I would highly appreciate your opinion.
I am a December 2015 applicant. Recently I've got my nomination and ITA on December 22. My old IELTS expires on January 10, so I've retaken the test and updated the information in my EE profile after nomination, but before ITA. My CRS score has dropped slightly because of new IELTS results, but it is still over 400.
Should I inform OINP about my new IELTS now, before submitting my e-APR?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
pangolin said:
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I have got a question regarding OINP. I've already asked it in another thread, but I would highly appreciate your opinion.
I am a December 2015 applicant. Recently I've got my nomination and ITA on December 22. My old IELTS expires on January 10, so I've retaken the test and updated the information in my EE profile after nomination, but before ITA. My CRS score has dropped slightly because of new IELTS results, but it is still over 400.
Should I inform OINP about my new IELTS now, before submitting my e-APR?
If your score is still above 400 you are absolutely safe. You can inform oinp about the change but you may not be able to update in EE profile so

1. You inform oinp about the change sending them copy of new IELTS results.
2. You must include the new results along with LOE IN EAPR. You can say that your score is maintained above 400 as per request of oinp and that you have informed about the change to oinp on date xx yy dddd.

You should be fine
But you must try and submit eAPR before 10 Jan, to make it easy.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

I have one small query related to digital photo. While going to specification related to digital photo , it says that we need to write name , dob , photo studio name and address and photo date on the back side of the photo. So do we need to take hard copy of the photo and write the details and upload it again or only soft copy will work without writing anything back of the photo ?

Thanks in advance.

pangolin

Dec 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
1. You inform oinp about the change sending them copy of new IELTS results.
2. You must include the new results along with LOE IN EAPR. You can say that your score is maintained above 400 as per request of oinp and that you have informed about the change to oinp on date xx yy dddd.

You should be fine
Thank you, bestofluck!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello Guys,

I have one small query related to digital photo. While going to specification related to digital photo , it says that we need to write name , dob , photo studio name and address and photo date on the back side of the photo. So do we need to take hard copy of the photo and write the details and upload it again or only soft copy will work without writing anything back of the photo ?

Thanks in advance.
You just have to scan front photo and send. The other req is req later when you send photo after PPR.
You can upload photo taking it from studio as per req

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. Just got nomination! Thank you everybody for your advices and support! Good luck to all!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....