+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS STILL STILL STILL WAITING FOR NOMINATION: TOTAL 18/121

Note: please do not quote this list. It is getting smaller and will vanish forever
updated 22/12
[size=12pt][pre]

USERNAME RECD AOR CAT STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uzzy 04th Dec 16th Apr
trilokcic 14th Dec 01st Jun CEC
hemche 15th Dec 02nd Sep FSW
Phoenix007 15th Dec 02nd Jun
hayman 17th Dec 14th Jun
kimkim2015 18th Dec 10th Jun
akshay.2209 18th Dec 14th Jun
subin_India 21st Dec 15th Jun
myangelbei 21st Dec 14th Jun CEC
Maindola 22th Dec 21st Jun
ramsubbiah1984 22nd Dec 20th Jun CEC
ammi1271 23rd Dec 06th May CEC
sumitisace 30th Dec 27th Jun FSW
gui0506 30th Dec 09th May CEC
michelle567 30th Dec 27th Jun
ABC_27 30th Dec 27th Jun FSW
gayathry84 00st Dec 00th Jun
bananamilk 31st Dec 27th Jun CEC

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

Those still waiting for nomination, something cautious about!

I had sent additional documents on Nov 12th and profile renewal mail in Dec 1st week. i was waiting and waiting endlessly. Yesterday i happen to reach out to the executive there and she said she never recieved any additional documents as there is a problem with the email address- expressentry@ontario.ca. Hence i sent the documents again as i was on the call, and i was asked to forward the same mail to the email address ontarionominee@ontario.ca. That she sent to the officer and sent me a confirmation mail

This could have been disastarous if i had not called and checked. Hence, those who have sent additional documents and are waiting for further communication then please check with them or safe side send to the ontario email address as well

I hope this helps someone

Now... fingers crossed again.
Same thing happened to me. I have sent Add docs to expressentry mail. got reminder mail from OntarioNominee mail id. Gave me 5 days grace period. Sent the documents again to OntarioNominee mail id. it' s been 40 days since i have sent the docs. Fingers crossed, Bent, Twisted...

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me too. I have sent docs two days after their request. In a month or so an analyst investigator contacted me and said no docs were received. I have sent documents again and now I am waiting.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
abc_27 said:
Me too. I have sent docs two days after their request. In a month or so an analyst investigator contacted me and said no docs were received. I have sent documents again and now I am waiting.
Did you guys just reply to the same ADR email? Or did you create a new email and send docs? They state that you should just reply to the same email and to not change the subject line.....

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamaicangirl88 said:
Did you guys just reply to the same ADR email? Or did you create a new email and send docs? They state that you should just reply to the same email and to not change the subject line.....
we have just replied to same email which was from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca But we got reminder email from Ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
hemche said:
we have just replied to same email which was from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca But we got reminder email from Ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Oh my.....this is no fault of yours then.....I'm sorry that happened....sigh...I'm glad you guys caught on to what happened....we continue to hope then....hang in there...

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
thestunner316 said:
hang in there a little longer bud... nomination is right around the corner... i'm sure :)
Thanks,

Got my nomination.
Thanks a lot to everyone and specially BESTOFLUCK for the support and amazing advices.

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
hemche said:
Same thing happened to me. I have sent Add docs to expressentry mail. got reminder mail from OntarioNominee mail id. Gave me 5 days grace period. Sent the documents again to OntarioNominee mail id. it' s been 40 days since i have sent the docs. Fingers crossed, Bent, Twisted...
I too had the same experience, not once ...twice

I got my First additional document request from (MS) on 20th October, I replied back on 21st October.
On 11th November I received and intimation from Ontario-PNP mentioning that they havent received it yet and have allowed me additional 5 days to submit. I resubmitted it on 13th November. However on 20th November I received a FINAL Extension of 5 days, (They still didnt receive my Docs) and I re-resubmitted on 23rd November and then they FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED the receipt on 23rd November and informed that they have added it to my file and have taken if for further evaluation.

Anyway, today i got my nomination....I am happy now.

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
@ bestofluck,

Thanks a lot mate for the amazing support and efforts you have been putting in.
I can not evaluate the how much I benefited from this forum and from this thread.

I think now its time for me to shift to the next thread....kindly add me to that list and let me have the link to the ITA thread, where our other friends are.

Cheers, and all the best to our balance mates.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
@ bestofluck,

Thanks a lot mate for the amazing support and efforts you have been putting in.
I can not evaluate the how much I benefited from this forum and from this thread.

I think now its time for me to shift to the next thread....kindly add me to that list and let me have the link to the ITA thread, where our other friends are.

Cheers, and all the best to our balance mates.
Congrats
Thanks. Welcome to new GRP
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.840.html

Removed from above list. Shall add you to new GRP soon

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Got My nomination Guys :) :)

1 more name crossed from the list. Hope it vanishes soon :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gagan.dhillon said:
Got My nomination Guys :) :)

1 more name crossed from the list. Hope it vanishes soon :)
Congrats. Seems they have taken up December guys.

You are removed from the list. Join above group

Michelle567

Jan 19, 2016
Hi Guys..
I had called up asked last night enquiring about the status of my application and the gentleman who answered the call told me that my application is still with the Senior officer.
On asking him when can I get a decision he said all applications will be cleared by end of the month..
Don't know weather to believe him or not :( :(
Slowly I am loosing hope :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Michelle567 said:
Hi Guys..
I had called up asked last night enquiring about the status of my application and the gentleman who answered the call told me that my application is still with the Senior officer.
On asking him when can I get a decision he said all applications will be cleared by end of the month..
Don't know weather to believe him or not :( :(
Slowly I am loosing hope :'(
Only after you lose hopes you get nomination. This is a condition for oinp ;)