December Application OINP

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitinmall said:
Hi All, Any Updates by OINP for any december applicants...september is here already and still no progress for december applicants...?
September is here and still no progress for september applicants so.. it might be a while..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ingeb said:
September is here and still no progress for september applicants so.. it might be a while..
A 9th October OINP applicant (HCPS/Outland) just got his PPR from NDVO. Look where we stand. This delay is so unfortunate. Hopefully, we will all receive some good news!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
A 9th October OINP applicant (HCPS/Outland) just got his PPR from NDVO. Look where we stand. This delay is so unfortunate. Hopefully, we will all receive some good news!
Unlike OINP, Processing by IRCC has remained constant throughout , but I am afraid after so many nominations from OINP even IRCC processing will take more time !!!! ??? ???

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
Unlike OINP, Processing by IRCC has remained constant throughout , but I am afraid after so many nominations from OINP even IRCC processing will take more time !!!! ??? ???
actually even IRCC has delayed a lot of cases recently. it's gone from six month timeline to eight month timeline for the ppr

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
actually even IRCC has delayed a lot of cases recently. it's gone from six month timeline to eight month timeline for the ppr
The thing to remember in all this is that there were a lot of Syrian refugees whose paperwork was also handled by IRCC. Plus, if we are to believe the guy from the video, they had a lot of pre EE applications pending, which were being cleared out. We just happened to have got stuck at the wrong time in the process.. Let us just hope they have sorted everything out now..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
Yes you are right, but than it does not much affect anyone because all applications freeze with ITA and you don't have to give IELTS again or take such pains. So it is only a matter of time which is okay to all. While in our case OINP has put everyone into such a position that if they don't take Emergency steps now, Everyone will have to give IELTS again. EE profile is about to expire now for most of us. many other difficulties also will arise now with every month passing by.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ANY UPDATE FROM ANY DECEMBER APPLICANT ?

WELCOME BACK FROM A LONG WEEKEND OINP OFFICERS

Hope to see some movement this week in the group. Guys keep coming to the group again now. lets keep each other updated with all happenings.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Stanlee can share how his case is progressing. Seems he got busy and he is participating sometimes.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM lets hope most of the November and before applicants become busy soon and be in the PR process by IRCC.

I definitely see many files from December moving to Decision phase ...this month :D :D

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
Yes you are right, but than it does not much affect anyone because all applications freeze with ITA and you don't have to give IELTS again or take such pains. So it is only a matter of time which is okay to all. While in our case OINP has put everyone into such a position that if they don't take Emergency steps now, Everyone will have to give IELTS again. EE profile is about to expire now for most of us. many other difficulties also will arise now with every month passing by.
completely agree, what I meant was that somehow I feel the entire process ( be it provincial or direct ITA ), has been more slow and inclining more towards uncertainty.
I'm a positive guy but there's a practical and time bound aspect to all this.
A first world country cannot give excuses related to delay due to their 'miscalculation' about the invitation and nomination numbers ( by such a major province like Ontario ) or the Syrian refugee rehabilitation ( by the IRCC ).
Governments do not work on trial and error. that's not how it works. they have to plan wayyyy ahead in advance about people, finance, health, economy, world scenario and pretty much everything under the sun.
sorry for the rant, but the entire process is now just a sham to me.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@patnikrishna, We all understand each others position and feelings right now. Lets just hope this would all end up with a positive outcome to all awaiting here with a disturbed today anticipating a bright tomorrow. :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Being in the pool for almost a year, we have seen only 2 happy days here. The day when we got PT and the day we got AOR....... :eek: :eek:

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
bestofluck said:
@MZASAM lets hope most of the November and before applicants become busy soon and be in the PR process by IRCC.

I definitely see many files from December moving to Decision phase ...this month :D :D
I am hoping december files getting nominations this month... ;D ;D

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
well I guess the only hope left is to somehow they drop the CRS cutoff. Standing at 462, really hoping for that now.