MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny:

After a long time you posted. As you stated, OINP has to submit the NoM's data for including it in the annual report.
Still they have not published the mid year report.
I believe OINP is waiting for some instructions from higher ups. Once they get a green signal, they will start issuing the NoM's for Oct/Nov seniors first followed by other applicants who got AoR and met the criteria.

If you recall literally they paused in Dec, subsequently they expedited and issued the AoR's except for a few which are being pursued by the applicants.

Your thoughts!!!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@MZASAM Reality is OINP cannot delay forever. They have to either nominate or reject.

These were some headlines in Aug. 2016 :-
- Manitoba Invites 714 Candidates to Immigrate to Canada Through Provincial Nominee Program
- Latest BC PNP Draw Sees a total of 598 candidates for immigration to British Columbia
- Saskatchewan’s International Skilled Worker: Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category Reopens for up to 700 new Applications

Since other provinces are proactively working, it's highly unlikely that IRCC instructed only OINP to doze off to sleep !

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny:

Yes, nominate / reject approximately 6000 applicants to whom AoR's is issued!!! Let's wait, watch and hope for the best.

Other provinces seems to have organized and managed the NoM's well in small batches.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
DigitalDestiny:

Yes, nominate / reject approximately 6000 applicants to whom AoR's is issued!!! Let's wait, watch and hope for the best.

Other provinces seems to have organized and managed the NoM's well in small batches.
C'mon its not 6000. The people on this forum are a very small representative group at best. we saw this when AOR's were being sent. So, many may have got nominations (either for expiring work permit or otherwise) from that 6000. Lets not speculate so much. Let us wait and see what happens..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@skdubai, MZASAM also means the same saying remaining of the 6000 applicants need to be nominated. As you say it should't be difficult now after so many CEC cleared with nomination.

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
bestofluck said:
@skdubai, MZASAM also means the same saying remaining of the 6000 applicants need to be nominated. As you say it should't be difficult now after so many CEC cleared with nomination.
I want to know if there is are other threads which you might know of for nominations in other provinces ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Waiting for the 21st September draw eagerly... Want to see if scores start dropping and number of ITAs increase as predicted... :)

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
Waiting for the 21st September draw eagerly... Want to see if scores start dropping and number of ITAs increase as predicted... :)
If you are referring to the guy in that video.. he said 'around September/October' so I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. This is assuming of course we can trust what he said in the first place.

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
skdubai said:
If you are referring to the guy in that video.. he said 'around September/October' so I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. This is assuming of course we can trust what he said in the first place.
The next draw is after 2 days. Let's see what they got for us.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@skdubai: Yes, I agree. We need to simply wait and see how and when the NoM's are issued to remaining applicants. Let's hope for the best.

@Dhaval: Oct through Mar are the only threads.

@Bestofluck: WRT the advt. we can expect some progress after the new officers start working from 19th Sep.
OINP issued the AoR's expeditiously after a long pause in Dec, Let's hope they do the same for NoM's

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
@skdubai: Yes, I agree. We need to simply wait and see how and when the NoM's are issued to remaining applicants. Let's hope for the best.

@Dhaval: Oct through Mar are the only threads.

@Bestofluck: WRT the advt. we can expect some progress after the new officers start working from 19th Sep.
OINP issued the AoR's expeditiously after a long pause in Dec, Let's hope they do the same for NoM's
We don't have a October thread. November - March threads are available.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dan504 said:
What video is this?
best not to look or enquire about that video... it has a lot of speculative and inaccurate information which will boost your hopes before the bubble bursts :)

dhavaladesai said:
The next draw is after 2 days. Let's see what they got for us.
i believe next draw will be on similar lines... 500+

skdubai said:
No, this is bestoflucks prediction :) lol

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Hi All, Any Updates by OINP for any december applicants...september is here already and still no progress for december applicants...?