+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tari7499 said:
..things are still moving extremely slower than we were expecting a few days ago.....Aren't they?
Everything is almost at a stand still. Lets see what comes out next

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MDM23 said:
its so hilarious to imagine if AB is reading this forum and getting tempted to respond to it. :p
Believe me All the staff of OINP is reading the forum...especially December thread !!!!! :p :p :p :p

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
Believe me All the staff of OINP is reading the forum...especially December thread !!!!! :p :p :p :p
I'm sure they are, getting kicks from our rants too

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
bestofluck said:
Everything is almost at a stand still. Lets see what comes out next
If IRCC has asked to hold or make temporary pause on nomination, is it applicable only to Ontario?

I am still standing on my own version as OINP is making money out of us ... they do know the more they make delay the more applicants will become in eligible and the money is for them. Without having the eligibility for nomination or PR those guys are contributing towards Ontario economy.

Nice OINP ... keep quiet .... keep playing ....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
abhowmik said:
If IRCC has asked to hold or make temporary pause on nomination, is it applicable only to Ontario?

I am still standing on my own version as OINP is making money out of us ... they do know the more they make delay the more applicants will become in eligible and the money is for them. Without having the eligibility for nomination or PR those guys are contributing towards Ontario economy.

Not only you everyone here is frustrated and unhappy with the processing of OINP. lets see if ultimately things go in favour of us or else what you fear is totally right lose the money and eligibility too. Start from the scratch.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abhowmik said:

Everybody is unhappy with the processing times and the delays but calling them cheaters outright sounds a little outrageous to me. I have been waiting for 10 months and the processing times are extremely slow, I can understand that but that doesn't warrant me to confidently accuse them of being cheaters and money grabbers unless and otherwise there is evidence to suggest that.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
December applicants Get ready

Last 2 days progress is that, November applicants of 26th and 27th have not recd the phone calls from OINP. They are asked to send additional documents. This is a good and positive change as anticipated. Hope December guys soon start receiving the additional Doc request.

I hope to see Additional document request coming next week for the December applicants. ! Finish up your work and back to the thread like before.

Good luck too all

:D :D :D :D :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
December applicants Get ready

Last 2 days progress is that, November applicants of 26th and 27th have not recd the phone calls from OINP. They are asked to send additional documents. This is a good and positive change as anticipated. Hope December guys soon start receiving the additional Doc request.

I hope to see Additional document request coming next week for the December applicants. ! Finish up your work and back to the thread like before.

Good luck too all

OINP can inform all the AoR recipients to submit additional docs in one instruction on their website.
Why keep applicants in LIMBO!!!

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Hi All,
Can someone add me to the list.

NOC Code: 2173
OINP Application Sent Date: 17th Dec'15
AOR Received Date: 9th June'16 (have (AB) after my file number)
Current Status: Pending review by an Investigator Analyst

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Hi,
I requested yesterday, by e-mail, the status of my OINP application and here is the response I got today:
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.... and the rest you guys know...
I cannot understand how 5 months after AOR and still at the second stage. it seems to be a long journey longer than Frodo's one ;)

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
AmBiNa said:
Hi,
I requested yesterday, by e-mail, the status of my OINP application and here is the response I got today:
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.... and the rest you guys know...
I cannot understand how 5 months after AOR and still at the second stage. it seems to be a long journey longer than Frodo's one ;)

I also get the same reply everytime i ask for any update since june