Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
I wonder how longer should we more wait. It's a patience game.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AmBiNa said:
I wonder how longer should we more wait. It's a patience game.
I think, since your app received date is 1st Dec, you should expect a communication ( call / email / both ) next week.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nitinmall said:
Hi All,
Can someone add me to the list.

NOC Code: 2173
OINP Application Sent Date: 17th Dec'15
AOR Received Date: 9th June'16 (have (AB) after my file number)
Current Status: Pending review by an Investigator Analyst
nitinmall said:
Hi All,
Can someone add me to the list.

OINP Application Sent Date: 17th Dec'15
AOR Received Date: 9th June'16 (have (AB) after my file number)
Current Status: Pending review by an Investigator Analyst
Are we all not the culprit for the delay who keeps on asking about the status every now and then, when they have clearly mentioned that we should send mails regarding status and they will intimate us about Assessment phase and Decision phase.

Let us refrain ourselves asking them about the status. It wont help in faster processing but it will surely slow down the process.

@nitinmall
, added you in the list page 338

@Ambina,
we all are waiting for some updates from you ........infirm us if you get a phone call or additional doc request immediately so that we all get alert !!!! Good luck for the final process now

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, you are quite right. I dont understand what makes them hold their left ear with the right hand? ;D ;D ;D

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
I have a query, my ee profile is expiring on 1st Dec and my IELTS on 17th Dec, should i wait for oinp nomination and ita process to start, or take a date for IELTS in december?

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
nitinmall said:
I have a query, my ee profile is expiring on 1st Dec and my IELTS on 17th Dec, should i wait for oinp nomination and ita process to start, or take a date for IELTS in december?
I advice you to go for the test as soon as possible as you may need to undertake it for a third time in case you couldn't preserve the 400 point in your EE. just to stay on a safe side.

@bestofluck, I don't think our e-mails are delaying any process. I remember before it used to take them (OINP) weeks to respond to our inquiries. now they just reply the second day. I think they have everything computerized now and just with one click they can check anyone's status and pick the right e-mail to respond with.
I wish you all the best, I will surely keep you updated with all new.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitinmall said:
With such a question, it would help if you add your timeline!

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
ingeb said:
With such a question, it would help if you add your timeline!
EE Profile: 1st Dec
Category: FSW
CRS Score: 408
OINP PT Notification: 4th Dec
Application Sent: 17th Dec
AOR Received: 9th June

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nitinmall said:
About the expiry of profile, you have to update it on the day it expires. We all have to do that sooner or later.
About IELTS you have to update your new IELTS scores before they expire. It is not advisable to keep profile ineligible due to IELTS scores even for a single day. It straight away means rejection. So please take a date in October or latest by November first week and update it in the new profile which you create on 1st Dec.

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
bestofluck said:
About the expiry of profile, you have to update it on the day it expires. We all have to do that sooner or later.
About IELTS you have to update your new IELTS scores before they expire. It is not advisable to keep profile ineligible due to IELTS scores even for a single day. It straight away means rejection. So please take a date in October or latest by November first week and update it in the new profile which you create on 1st Dec.
Thnx..i will probably book a date for mid October...bt wat if before that i got my pnp nomination...just being a bit more positive...haha

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nitinmall said:
Thnx..i will probably book a date for mid October...bt wat if before that i got my pnp nomination...just being a bit more positive...haha
you still need it until you get ITA......your chances today for getting ITA before 17th Dec are ZERO :p

**I say this because you have to be ready for the worst conditions

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
bestofluck said:
you still need it until you get ITA......your chances today for getting ITA before 17th Dec are ZERO :p

**I say this because you have to be ready for the worst conditions
lol yep...but till when do we need to have valid IELTS results, until i get ITA or until i get PR?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nitinmall said:
lol yep...but till when do we need to have valid IELTS results, until i get ITA or until i get PR?
Not until PR...the application freeze when you accept your ITA and send e-APR

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Everybody is unhappy with the processing times and the delays but calling them cheaters outright sounds a little outrageous to me. I have been waiting for 10 months and the processing times are extremely slow, I can understand that but that doesn't warrant me to confidently accuse them of being cheaters and money grabbers unless and otherwise there is evidence to suggest that.
Raj: You are such a gentleman!!! WoW..Hat's off.

What better words can we use for addressing them. They lack the honor, integrity, commitment, transparency, accountability by their actions.
What better evidence..!!! Your's is a test case. Almost an year you faced the uncertainty on all fronts. Still no decision. What's your fault.
Are the unjust delays, lack of commitment, irresponsible attitude, etc not evident. They have shattered, delayed all plans.
The anxiety and the distress levels are growing higher by the day for none of the applicants mistakes.

Few members are expressing themselves openly to vent out the anger, frustrations. Whats wrong. They don't for see any progress. The hopes, expectations for the outcome of their efforts are in doldrums.

Still, there are hopes as officially their is no communique of any negative decision. It's their prerogative. Nobody and challenge.

May God bless us all and make things easy for all applicants. We have had enough of uncertainty..at every stage.
Instead of keeping the applicants in limbo, it's high time they make some decisions, YES/NO to their plans and finish off the long pending NoMs. :'( :'(

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will OINP be contacting my bank for funds confirmation ? as i have moved a bit of it from my account .. and if the funds are insufficient will they just reject the application or give me sometime to gather the funds ??