23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
@IAMFINE

I emailed and inquired if we need to send ECA report , as we applied before the new rule. OINP replied stating direct ECA report not required, unless asked by OINP.

so, I guess its better to wait for OINP to ask if they need it.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Digital destiny, All other members, Congrats!!

Though late you all got AOR finally. Enjoy :D :D

Bestofluck, Promise that you would remain active on the threads after the remaining 13 applicants from Dec get their AOR's

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot @bestofluck. You have been a pillar of support and optimism in thick and thin. Really appreciate all the help & support that you extended to me all throughout :)

I wish, hope and pray that you get your Nomination & PR ASAP.

Thanks Again...

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks @dhasha1, @MZASAM, @patnikrishna ....

Your wishes, motivation and help means a lot. Much Appreciated. :)

I wish fastest OINP & IRCC processing to each one of you. Thanks Again.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
KJHOT said:
FINALLY AOR GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats. You have been waiting since long.

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hi guys... My application was received in Feb but I got the following email today...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Please de-code this... Is it a generic reply or did they just confirm my AOR without actually sending it.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@abbysuri....it means your AOR is ready but OINP will only send it once they reach your application receive date.

You can sleep tight, your application has passed their completeness check. All the Best.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbysuri Congrats!!

"My application was received in Feb but I got the following email today". Please share your timeline. Are you a Feb applicant?

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmirHNK said:
Congrats to all who received AOR today!

My EE profile and IELTS scores will expire on July 6. I will recreate a new EE profile as soon as I receive my new CELPIP scores. How should I go about to inform OINP with these updates?

Thanks in advance!
Just send them the Scan copy of your CELPIP scores and also give the new EE profile number with job bank code (make a scan of the letters who receive in your MYCIC page).

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have received AOR two days back and they asked to submit a fresh draft as December one expired. I'm in the process of sending fresh DD.. but my concern here is my present address mentioned in OINP document gets changed in a month as I'm moving to different place.. how do I communicate to them that they can send expired DD to my permanent address? Is it ok to reply to the mail I received with AOR receipt that they can send to my permanent address? As they clearly mentioned in mail to communicate them which address they have to send expired DD.. please help...

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
china.cse said:
Hi,

I have received AOR two days back and they asked to submit a fresh draft as December one expired. I'm in the process of sending fresh DD.. but my concern here is my present address mentioned in OINP document gets changed in a month as I'm moving to different place.. how do I communicate to them that they can send expired DD to my permanent address? Is it ok to reply to the mail I received with AOR receipt that they can send to my permanent address? As they clearly mentioned in mail to communicate them which address they have to send expired DD.. please help...
I received AOR yesterday and sent them my address ( same as the previously mentioned address in my case ) via email reply itself.
You can send any address to them for old DD and they'll send without any issues.