+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I'm 23rd Dec active member on the forum.
no update from OINP.
no mail replies.
phones aren't getting picked up and when they do, they say your app is in process (usual template response ).
I think my app is going to be returned :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
@bestofluck ....

ashu0729 - No update - Last Active 5-Mar-2016
mrinal3757 - No update - Last Active 21-Jun-2016
H O N E S T - No AOR yet - Last Active 28-Jun-2016
SR1978 - No AOR yet - Last Active 27-Jun-2016
ashwanee - No update - Last Active 11-Jun-2016
adeep9 - No AOR yet - Last Active 25-Jun-2016
akashdesai1989 - No update - Last Active 01-Jun-2016
bestofluck said:
@DigitalDestiny, we cant help. We will consider All AOR recd once all 31st Dec update it. We get a fair idea.

ashu's case is problematic , others I know have not recd it.

Ashu submitted in Sep 2105 and returned in Nov. Again submitted in Dec and still no response and he is not coming, so I think there is some problem. Hope he updates it.
This is the part that saddens and appalls me. It takes 5 minutes to login and update the status and go offline again - Why are members not doing that? I am not expecting everyone to contribute, answer questions and stuff like that - Just take 5 minutes to login to the forum where you put your information and post an update saying you got XX (AOR, Nom etc) and then you can go back to whatever you were doing. We have a small sample set here on the forum and if all members update their status properly, would be nice.

A request to everyone - Please take a couple of minutes out of your busy schedule post an update so that we can all be clear of what exactly is happening.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rajkamal - not everyone follows the thread religiously, and some like me previously would have created account and forgot about this thread :) :) cant do anything about that.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
yes. send a completed change of personal info form indicating your new passport number and attach full clear copy of the new passport (all the blank pages), also update the passport field in your CIC EE profile.

send the form with the passport copy by snail mail not email, as they only accept fax or post/courier
I am in the same situation. I got a new passport at the end of May, scanned all the pages and filled the form, and then I just emailed them to OINP. Am I supposed to fax or courier the documents to Canada? I am confused. I emailed them twice and got no response. What should I do now?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@patnikrishna well...you are not alone.There are still dec. applicants who were before you in the queue and haven't yet received their AOR. Delayed AOR doesn't necessarily mean that package is coming back !.

FrankieFun didn't receive AOR mail but was informed about the same over phone call so with OINP anything is possible. Bottom line, be positive and hope for the best. :)

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happynightowl said:
I am in the same situation. I got a new passport at the end of May, scanned all the pages and filled the form, and then I just emailed them to OINP. Am I supposed to fax or courier the documents to Canada? I am confused. I emailed them twice and got no response. What should I do now?
I got my passport too renewed in Feb. I emailed them with the details and scanned copy twice since. But I didn't fill any form. What is this form anyway? Where can I find it?

I know about CSE for IRCC but never heard of a form for OINP.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
narayanf1 said:
I got my passport too renewed in Feb. I emailed them with the details and scanned copy twice since. But I didn't fill any form. What is this form anyway? Where can I find it?

Form# 0161E - Change of Personal Information.
www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
Form# 0161E - Change of Personal Information.
www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf
Thanks Prashant. Am I supposed to send this form immediately or after I receive AoR. The question is because I doubt they're even looking at our emails. They must be filtering and moving all email that don't have file number in the subject, to a folder that will not be looked at ever.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
narayanf1 said:
Thanks Prashant. Am I supposed to send this form immediately or after I receive AoR. The question is because I doubt they're even looking at our emails. They must be filtering and moving all email that don't have file number in the subject, to a folder that will not be looked at ever.
I agree with you but I would suggest you to send it anyway so that later you can argue (in case of any issue) that you sent this information already.

I also sent them this form stating not issued yet in File Number field, scanned and signed. There is no harm because they have already accepted our applications. However, it is my personal suggestion.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
All,

If you haven't already noticed, the admin has apparently deleted the thread "OOPNP Acknowledgement Received" which was the master thread for OINP applicants. This came to me as a surprise - I have PMd the admin requesting the reason as to why the thread was deleted without any notice.

Use the "print" option and regularly create a backup of December thread because we do not know when it will be deleted. I have done the same for November thread and Reasons for Rejection thread. I will proceed to backup other important threads as well - We do not know when the threads that we deem very important will be deleted without notice.

Pass this message to all.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narayanf1 said:

It's called "Change of Personal Information form". It was mentioned in the email ONIP sent me notifying me that my application has been moved to the Decision Phase. Try googling it.

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have received last night AOR letter and in the mail they mentioned all documents looks complete. However, bank draft is out of date for CAD 1500.. and they are asking me to send replacement draft (but not mentioned whether it should be for same amount $1500 or any changed amount) and until I send replacement draft they put the application on hold.. But I have done DD on 29th Dec, 2015 and its still two days available.. but not sure why they say its expired..

If I go for new DD, what happens to the previous DD and amount Bank deducted already on 29th Dec... Has anyone received this kind of mail for AOR.. please confirm..

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
china.cse said:
Hi,

I have received last night AOR letter and in the mail they mentioned all documents looks complete. However, bank draft is out of date for CAD 1500.. and they are asking me to send replacement draft (but not mentioned whether it should be for same amount $1500 or any changed amount) and until I send replacement draft they put the application on hold.. But I have done DD on 29th Dec, 2015 and its still two days available.. but not sure why they say its expired..

If I go for new DD, what happens to the previous DD and amount Bank deducted already on 29th Dec... Has anyone received this kind of mail for AOR.. please confirm..
Congratulations!!
Many December applicants got such email. They also sent new DD. You're completely fine. You did the right thing.

mangat2016

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo not
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
2 feb
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
IELTS Request