MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best of Luck

Please don't tell us to go back to our rooms ( Jan, Feb ) We are drawing inspiration, hope from Dec thread. :'( :'(

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
lovelyece said:
Hi,

I got AOR in 8th May, My file number has last four digits 17XX (ML)

Anybody knows what "ML" signifies or all the applicants have this "ML" mentioned.

Thanks
Hi lovelyece
It is signature of the assigned officer, same officer ML was assigned to my application
When we got AOR during May 2016 the name with initials M L was listed in website
http://www.infogo.gov.on.ca/infogo/office.do?actionType=telephonedirectory&infoType=telephone&unitId=4310&locale=en

But looks like officers got changed and same no more listed in above site.

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Hey,

I just got my AOR and I am addressed as Dear 'Gagandeep Kaur Unknown', because I do not have surname mentioned in my passport. Anyone else here faced similar issue?

Just worried if my nomination will be on the proper name or might include Unknown in place of my surname.

any comments please?

Do you think I should write to OINP about this?

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
gagan.dhillon said:
Hey,

I just got my AOR and I am addressed as Dear 'Gagandeep Kaur Unknown', because I do not have surname mentioned in my passport. Anyone else here faced similar issue?

Just worried if my nomination will be on the proper name or might include Unknown in place of my surname.

any comments please?

Please let us know your timeline

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Best of Luck

Please don't tell us to go back to our rooms ( Jan, Feb ) We are drawing inspiration, hope from Dec thread. :'( :'(
LOL go to your room and go back to your room is totally different !!..... Read again..I said go to your room and get ready to receive your AOR... A kind of Boosting them for good days !!....and how long will they be depending on December thread. let them grow up :)

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
bestofluck said:
jjani remove this post, you are posting it in every thread.
Hi bestofluck, what is wrong posting in every thread?
There may be someone who only has time to read this thread like me(sometime I do read other threads also).
Also jjani's question is related to OINP only and may help others and yours read count go up.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
souriju said:
Hi bestofluck, what is wrong posting in every thread?
There may be someone who only has time to read this thread like me(sometime I do read other threads also).
Also jjani's question is related to OINP only and may help others and yours read count go up.
There is no point posting in every thread because there are certain people who will come anywhere in any thread and reply you. so why you travel so much, when people are ready to come to you :p

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
dhavaladesai said:
Please let us know your timeline

Application Submission Date - 30 th dec
AOR Receive date - 24th june.

Its updated in the list.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gagan.dhillon said:
Hey,

any comments please?

you must have kept the surname space as blank so they used the word unknown. now this is a bit legal. take some advise. of course you must write to them even if it is not important. dont give them a chance now. Just request them to remove the word unknown as it is nowhere mentioned in the passport and its a mistake.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
gagan.dhillon said:
Hey,

any comments please?

Congratulations!!

Usually, such reports come out on the basis of provided information. As you didn't mention your last name, the auto field has popped-up. This is not at all worrying situation.

You can just write an email to OINP and ask about its meaning to avoid useless tension. :)

Good luck for further processing.

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
bestofluck said:
you must have kept the surname space as blank so they used the word unknown. now this is a bit legal. take some advise. of course you must write to them even if it is not important. dont give them a chance now. Just request them to remove the word unknown as it is nowhere mentioned in the passport and its a mistake.
yeah, I confirmed with OINP before filling application form. They asked me to mention N/A if there's no surname in passport.

Thanks a lot.. I ll bring it to their notice.