December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Applied family application
March 2023

Wife background still in process?
Test complete LP complete
Prohibited not complete?Wife Interview complete.

My application all green remaining oath ? Husband also Interview complete

Kids nothing complete?

Mississauga office

WHAT TO DO GUYS I AM STUCK. WHERE ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Applied family application
March 2023

Wife background still in process?
Test complete LP complete
Prohibited not complete?Wife Interview complete.

My application all green remaining oath ? Husband also Interview complete

Kids nothing complete?

Mississauga office

WHAT TO DO GUYS I AM STUCK. WHERE ?
Did u apply for GCMS notes? It will give you an idea.

Kids application don't show any progress. So that is normal.

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Did u apply for GCMS notes? It will give you an idea.

Kids application don't show any progress. So that is normal.

No I didn't request gcms note. I have submitted web form which I received this sucks reply. What u say ? About this.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
No I didn't request gcms note. I have submitted web form which I received this sucks reply. What u say ? About this.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section
Webform is helpful if your oath is not getting scheduled. All others they send a generic reply. Better call and get the latest info about ur application or get GCMS notes.