+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
What investigation? I think only racism is killing the IRCC processing time for some people. My case is very straightforward for a goon retired man never been to any bad. IRCC knows everyone very well. I see only discrimination that delays my case.
EVERYBODY’s file goes through a final check. Not sure how that can be characterised as discrimination or racism.

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
EVERYBODY’s file goes through a final check. Not sure how that can be characterised as discrimination or racism.
Going for final review after all investigations have been done and passed is not discrimination at all, but delaying good applications is discrimination.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Applied December 2022

Language exempt: 63 years old

LPP completed 29 May 2024

I hope I am wrong and they are fair.
I am sorry you had to wait so long. Was it the security check that caused the delay?

Thankfully you are close to the finish line. I hope you get the oath invite soon. I feel like it may be on its way in the next couple of weeks.

I don’t think you are wrong to feel upset with them. It is certainly unfair how the timelines vary so much. I doubt the reason is any type of discrimination or racism though. Unfortunately I think it is more about incompetency among certain officers or a failure in the bureaucracy that does not give enough priority to applications based on when it was submitted.

At the end of the day, result is the same though. You suffer as the applicant.

I went through something similar. Took 23 months for me to get my citizenship oath. It was due to errors made by IRCC that I had to work very hard in helping them identify…

All worked out in the end though, and I hope it will be a happy ending for you too.

Good luck buddy!

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
I am sorry you had to wait so long. Was it the security check that caused the delay?

Thankfully you are close to the finish line. I hope you get the oath invite soon. I feel like it may be on its way in the next couple of weeks.

I don’t think you are wrong to feel upset with them. It is certainly unfair how the timelines vary so much. I doubt the reason is any type of discrimination or racism though. Unfortunately I think it is more about incompetency among certain officers or a failure in the bureaucracy that does not give enough priority to applications based on when it was submitted.

At the end of the day, result is the same though. You suffer as the applicant.

I went through something similar. Took 23 months for me to get my citizenship oath. It was due to errors made by IRCC that I had to work very hard in helping them identify…
s
All worked out in the end though, and I hope it will be a happy ending for you too.

Good luck buddy!
work
Thank you for your kind words. Congratulation for you citizenship. I have got earlier three GMCS, according to those GMCS no security issues. I noticed that they started to carry out meaningful work on my application after the MP contacted them that my physical presence and prohibition were completed.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
work
Thank you for your kind words. Congratulation for you citizenship. I have got earlier three GMCS, according to those GMCS no security issues. I noticed that they started to carry out meaningful work on my application after the MP contacted them that my physical presence and prohibition were completed.
Mine moved after I pointed out the errors and simultaneously contacted MP too.

If you don’t get oath in another 2 weeks, I would strongly urge you to contact your MP again.