+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
Hi guys, have any one of you got an approve latter yet? I saw some of you are expecting.

Would anyone please post update when you do?

Thank you

Reactions: hirumPK

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
So I don't believe the disappearance of the progress bar is a technical glitch.

On Monday (10th May), I submitted new scans of our passport as we had new stamps on it (from December last year) from our winter holiday. These came after our application was submitted. I had completely forgotten about these since our application was already in process - but then, when I remembered, I asked through webform if they need to be uploaded, and was told to upload it and let IRCC decide if it was relevant or not.

Last night, I received an email that they had received both our passport-scans and our account was "updated". They also informed us that our eligibility is being processed (we didn't ask) and that they will let us know if they require more information.

Even today, the progress bar is visible. I believe they might have removed the progress bar for those who's decision has been made.

All these people with "decision made" status must be sending webform after webform, trying to find out when they can take their next breath, so they may have removed those progress bars to indicate that there's nothing more to ask for - just wait for your decision email - and stop sending webforms and creating extra work!

So it may not be a glitch but it may be an indicator of "decision made".

EDIT: Unless of course it comes back on your account later - in which case, it is a tech-glitch.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Hello, was your friend's case heavily delayed due to the reason of having 4 different employments?
Nopes, He applied on Dec 09th 2019 and April there was a ghost update due to which he asked me raise a GCMS notes on his behalf. In GCMS it is mentioned that an Officer reviewed his file and was satisfied by the documents provided. Another note was made stating the file was Approved.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
So I don't believe the disappearance of the progress bar is a technical glitch.

On Monday (10th May), I submitted new scans of our passport as we had new stamps on it (from December last year) from our winter holiday. These came after our application was submitted. I had completely forgotten about these since our application was already in process - but then, when I remembered, I asked through webform if they need to be uploaded, and was told to upload it and let IRCC decide if it was relevant or not.

Last night, I received an email that they had received both our passport-scans and our account was "updated". They also informed us that our eligibility is being processed (we didn't ask) and that they will let us know if they require more information.

Even today, the progress bar is visible. I believe they might have removed the progress bar for those who's decision has been made.

All these people with "decision made" status must be sending webform after webform, trying to find out when they can take their next breath, so they may have removed those progress bars to indicate that there's nothing more to ask for - just wait for your decision email - and stop sending webforms and creating extra work!

So it may not be a glitch but it may be an indicator of "decision made".

EDIT: Unless of course it comes back on your account later - in which case, it is a tech-glitch.
I agree to your point. My friend's profile doesn't have a Progress bar anymore and as per the GCMS received it was approved by an officer.

Reactions: Higherheights