+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Sduck

Feb 12, 2019
Hi all,

Application sent: Dec 12, 2018
Application received: Dec 17, 2018

I am worried about my application will be returned since I have all my signatures dated Aug 31, 2018 and my app was received on Dec 17, 2018. I recently found out ppl mentioned that there is a 90 day policy, all signatures on the forms must be signed no more than 90 days before IRCC receive the application. So all my signatures are overdue.

Both of my spouse and me haven't receive any email. But I saw there is an update on ECAS today saying that we received your application for PR on Dec 17, 2018.

Is it the same thing as AOR? Saw ppl said sometimes updates on ECAS come first, but sometimes the emails come first. Please advise.

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hi all,

Application sent: Dec 12, 2018
Application received: Dec 17, 2018

I am worried about my application will be returned since I have all my signatures dated Aug 31, 2018 and my app was received on Dec 17, 2018. I recently found out ppl mentioned that there is a 90 day policy, all signatures on the forms must be signed no more than 90 days before IRCC receive the application. So all my signatures are overdue.

Both of my spouse and me haven't receive any email. But I saw there is an update on ECAS today saying that we received your application for PR on Dec 17, 2018.

Is it the same thing as AOR? Saw ppl said sometimes updates on ECAS come first, but sometimes the emails come first. Please advise.
Its just a status update....If you are checking under ECAS... Try linking the application under GKEY login in and if you are able to link the application then you will get an email with AOR may be same day or next day

Reactions: Sduck

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I just realized the UCI number in my GCKey account is different from the letter of AOR1 and SA sent by IRCC. Is this normal? One UCI for sponsor and one UCI for applicant?

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I just realized the UCI number in my GCKey account is different from the letter of AOR1 and SA sent by IRCC. Is this normal? One UCI for sponsor and one UCI for applicant?
Haha, yes, it looks like so. One UCI for applicant and one UCI for sponsor. I just used UCI from AOR1 and my own information to check ECAS, and I see that the status for SA is Decision Made

Reactions: svilli

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
UCI in Gckey is of principal applicant’s .

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Got my documents, it say's my NOA is missing and proof of income. So i need to submit those. My question is that my documents were stamped with the date dec03 and has the application number plus all of it has a paperhole, should i just resubmit it with the new checklist or re do all the forms?
I just remembered something, some forms were updated in Nov. 2018 and please make sure you use updated forms when you re-submit your application.

Reactions: schweisy

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hello Friends,

My application Received on December 2017, Have not get AOR yet and anxiously waiting for it.
However, I used my receipt number to check the status today.

The status under the sponsor tab says the following:
  1. We received your application to sponsor **************** on December 17, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 12, 2019.
Under permanent residence tab:

1.We received your application to sponsor **************** on December 17, 2018.

Should I consider that My application is good and accepted by CIC and expect AOR soon?

Thanks,

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hello Friends,

My application Received on December 2017, Have not get AOR yet and anxiously waiting for it.
However, I used my receipt number to check the status today.

The status under the sponsor tab says the following:
  1. We received your application to sponsor **************** on December 17, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 12, 2019.
Under permanent residence tab:

1.We received your application to sponsor **************** on December 17, 2018.

Should I consider that My application is good and accepted by CIC and expect AOR soon?

Thanks,
Yes, soon you will see something as follows,
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on ....

In which case you will receive an email from IRCC with your UCI and Application Number, that is an official AOR then.

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Yes, soon you will see something as follows,
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on ....

In which case you will receive an email from IRCC with your UCI and Application Number, that is an official AOR then.
Just received AOR.

Sduck

Feb 12, 2019
Its just a status update....If you are checking under ECAS... Try linking the application under GKEY login in and if you are able to link the application then you will get an email with AOR may be same day or next day
AOR email received just now. Hopefully, everything is fine and my application wont be returned....