+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

rajesh_r

Jan 14, 2019
Hi. Can anyone tell which stage I am? My AOR is 14th December. Received MEP 24TH JAN+Biometric letter. I went to do it yesterday and got an update this morning>Biometrics completed on 25th Jan. My background check status has been the same since AOR date(we are processing ur background check and will let u know if we need more information) . Have I been in ip2 since then??? ?I read the stages on the forum and I never saw NA1 NA2 nor IP1. Am confused Thanxs
May I know you are from which country? Coz, even I received the MEP but did not get bio-metrics.

Nimesh91

Jan 25, 2019
Hi,

Congratulations to the people who received the MEP. My AOR: 18/12/2018. I have been following the dates and I don't think I will receive my MEP before Thursday next week. However, my question is- I have a major portion of my proof of funds transferred from my parents into my account. I have submitted a notarised gift deed and a legal document to support the transfer of funds. This transfer was made after I received ITA. Should I be concerned as my parents transferred the money and I didnt have the amount for 6 months in my account?

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Hi,

Congratulations to the people who received the MEP. My AOR: 18/12/2018. I have been following the dates and I don't think I will receive my MEP before Thursday next week. However, my question is- I have a major portion of my proof of funds transferred from my parents into my account. I have submitted a notarised gift deed and a legal document to support the transfer of funds. This transfer was made after I received ITA. Should I be concerned as my parents transferred the money and I didnt have the amount for 6 months in my account?
There are plenty of people who have done that, including I (Although I had the money for 4 months before ITA). You should be fine since you have the notarised gift deed and the document supporting the transfer of funds, don't worry.

Nimesh91

Jan 25, 2019
There are plenty of people who have done that, including I (Although I had the money for 4 months before ITA). You should be fine since you have the notarised gift deed and the document supporting the transfer of funds, don't worry.
Thank You so much for your response Appreciate it! :)

shege45

Nov 29, 2018
Hi,

Same as me
Mine was two weeks to aor
I feel it shouldn’t be an issue

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
I am not aware of such requests from Canada for in-country criminal checks. Please keep us posted and good luck!
thank you! I will post when I have any news. But, I could see in other threads that some people were requested the RCMP with fingerprints too with no issues...

let's wait...

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I received a request on the Thursday 24th for completion of details of my military Service, I got this uploaded onto my gckey the same day, the next morning I received my pre arrival letter and then last night my wife logged in just to see if anything had changed and we think we got what is called a ghost update. No email just gckey saying your profile has a update, nothing had changed .

I’m Inland applicant on the AIPP program, I’ve looked at what others say about ghost updates, can someone confirm if this could be PPR on the way or just simply a officer doing something internally to the case.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I received a request on the Thursday 24th for completion of details of my military Service, I got this uploaded onto my gckey the same day, the next morning I received my pre arrival letter and then last night my wife logged in just to see if anything had changed and we think we got what is called a ghost update. No email just gckey saying your profile has a update, nothing had changed .

I’m Inland applicant on the AIPP program, I’ve looked at what others say about ghost updates, can someone confirm if this could be PPR on the way or just simply a officer doing something internally to the case.
What is a “pre arrival letter”?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
What is a “pre arrival letter”?
I thought the same seeing we are Inland and already have a settlement plan in accordance to our scheme requirements. It tells us about pre arrival services that are funded by the government. It gives a link to the CIC website where you can contact service providers who can help new comers settle into Canada. Ie from living to working to health care and everything in between. I guess it’s a generic letter that most get.

Reactions: USProgrammer

Jenkawkc

Jan 8, 2019
Hi. Can anyone tell which stage I am? My AOR is 14th December. Received MEP 24TH JAN+Biometric letter. I went to do it yesterday and got an update this morning>Biometrics completed . My background check status has been the same since AOR date(we are processing ur background check and we will send you a message if we need more information) . Have I been in ip2 since then??? ?I read the stages on the forum and I never saw NA1 NA2 nor IP1. Am confused Thanxs
You are either in MEP or IP1 stage.... Thats weird. My friend from Mauritius hasnt been asked to submit biometrics. Im from Mauritius too, should i just do the biometrics and have it on hand in case they ask for it so as not to waste time or wait when they ask for it?

Reactions: Mk786