Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Oh, I didn't know that. But that still surprises me for two reasons: a) Why didn't IRCC require an upfront PCC for Mexico? Your dates should have been picked up by the system generating your checklist, and you would've caught your mistake before submitting your application. And b) Why did IRCC insist you still needed to provide a PCC for a mistake that I assume you could easily back up with stamps in your passport (that you uploaded as a part of your checklist)?
E-passport so no stamps for Mexico....Also not sure why IRCC didn't pick up the dates from my travel history which had correct year...

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hahahaha! You're right, the haikus didn't catch on although we did try for them to stick!
It's definitely fun to see such a diversity in terms of professional backgrounds.
What is your NOC code?
It is zero, A, or B.
Don't blame Canada.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Sorry, I'm still a little confused on where you slipped up and how IRCC got this wrong. If the dates in your travel history were right and the visit appeared shorter than 6 months then what triggered the PCC?

E-passport so no stamps for Mexico....Also not sure why IRCC didn't pick up the dates from my travel history which had correct year...

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Sorry, I'm still a little confused on where you slipped up and how IRCC got this wrong. If the dates in your travel history were right and the visit appeared shorter than 6 months then what triggered the PCC?
lol...I added Mexico 4 day visit in address history and travel history both....I know I know....it should be added in one only...but I did both(which is not wrong anyways as many people do it)...Hence it triggered the PCC

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Aha! It all makes sense now. Here's a haiku for you, and maybe you can keep the chain going!

I fly like paper,
I got visas in my name!
Feel me, Canada?

lol...I added Mexico 4 day visit in address history and travel history both....I know I know....it should be added in one only...but I did both(which is not wrong anyways as many people do it)...Hence it triggered the PCC

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
hey guys I got mail from cic about update in my application. I checked my account and here are the changes that I have noticed:
  1. "You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date." added in application status section.
  2. UCI number has changed from CAN.... to 111....
  3. Estimated remaining processing time has dropped to 4 months.
  4. "Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." Since I am waiting for sputum results I know that my medical exam process has not finished yet. So MEP has changed from no medical needed to reviewing medical exam.

5. Biometric collection letter received.
  6. Background check still seems in progress. It is same from the begining.

Reactions: Scottish Aly