+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
I sure hope so! I suppose I'm at least a couple of weeks away from this scenario given my mid-Dec AOR. It's these long periods of silence without updates that are hard to get through.
True. I don't mind waiting, but not knowing or having no updates is awful, especially as I've been reading that ip1-2 and na1-2 have been not as useful as before

Joey_Tscao

Feb 1, 2019
AOR: 21/12/2018
Medical exam: no update
But application in progress, does anybody else have the same situation? I do not know why no medical exam update.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
So, you've gone to IP1 already. Usually this means you have your MEP but it just hasn't been updated in the system yet. I suggest waiting till the end of the week.

Medical exam: no update
But application in progress, does anybody else have the same situation? I do not know why no medical exam update.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Greenlandfm30

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
AOR - December 11, 2018 Biometrics - January 22, 2019 RPRF - February 5, 2019 Experts plz suggest- What does PR request indicate about the progress of the application?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Are you really applying from Greenland?!

An RPRF usually doesn't mean anything this early on in the game except that IRCC is ready to proceed with the next steps of your application and wants your money before it does. There was a time last year when the RPRF came much later in the processing stages and usually meant that a PPR was imminent.

AOR - December 11, 2018 Biometrics - January 22, 2019 RPRF - February 5, 2019 Experts plz suggest- What does PR request indicate about the progress of the application?

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
I received my RPRF last week, my aor being Dec 5th. Might not mean anything. Have you received any ADR ?

Edit: quoted twice

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
About the RPRF.
I believe it was clearly mentioned if you paid RPRF along with the original $500 fee, it meant RPRF delays later on in the process wouldn't happen. So I still believe people who have paid RPRF early instead of later will have their PPR processed faster, just because the IRCC clearly mentioned that in the instructions.

Reactions: RayBear

Vancouver19

Jan 31, 2019
I called CIC about my application they let me know that I have completed medical and criminality check. They have still not started eligibility and security check. My visa office is Ottawa

Nationality - Lebanon ; CRS Score - 456
Resident of - Canada ; Stream - CEC
AOR - Dec 14 ; MEP - Jan 22 ; IP1 - Jan 22 ; IP2 Jan 25

Reactions: ladyday

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
It turns out, I'm actually in IP2 (or so it would seem).

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Don't recall seeing this change at any point so can't say for sure whether it's been this since the start. Wasn't aware there was a wording difference

C@nadaPr

Nov 3, 2018
AOR 25th December:
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. ---- Today
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please tell me what's next?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Since you're CEC-Inland it makes sense that your criminality was completed quickly. CEC-Inland applications tend to be processed faster than FSW-Inland. Please make a signature for yourself, create a profile on MyImmiTracker and keep us posted!

I called CIC about my application they let me know that I have completed medical and criminality check. They have still not started eligibility and security check. My visa office is Ottawa

Nationality - Lebanon ; CRS Score - 456
Resident of - Canada ; Stream - CEC
AOR - Dec 14 ; MEP - Jan 22 ; IP1 - Jan 22 ; IP2 Jan 25

YassirM

Feb 4, 2019
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what my current status shows.

Any idea when i should expect an update please. Also i may need to move to India in the next few months (Currently i am in the US). Would that have any impact on the application?

Joey_Tscao

Feb 1, 2019
I'd say give it till the end of the week and keep checking regularly. Dec 23/24 AORs started receiving their MEP yesterday. Also, I recommend you make a signature for quick and easy reference in the future.
You are right.
MEP: 05/02/2019.

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what my current status shows.

Any idea when i should expect an update please. Also i may need to move to India in the next few months (Currently i am in the US). Would that have any impact on the application?
Maybe move to India... I am smelling an H1B issue here :p