+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi, does anyone know if a dependent/spouse can call IRCC to enquire about the application's status? Or must it be the principal applicant?

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Newbie here.

So I got an MP to call on my application and they are saying that it is currently with the Edmonton office and their processing time is 8-12 months once they receive the application. My application was sent there on Feb. 21 which means my application won't be done until September 2019 or Feb. 2020 . Has anyone else heard this regarding the Edmonton Visa processing office?

Every time I have called IRCC, they say all of my documents are in order and nothing else is required, however, they can't send a note to request someone to look at my file until it is aged 10 months. I am struggling to try to get someone at IRCC to even look at my file or give a time frame for when it will be looked at.

AOR: Dec. 10, 2018
Medicals passed: Jan. 21, 2019
Request for additional documents: Jan. 21, 2019
Additional Documents provided: Feb. 8, 2019
CEC-inland
1 dependent

I believe I have hit the IP2 stage, however, I did not notice when it changed...

Would greatly appreciate any insight people could offer if they have worked with the Edmonton visa office and if they have any recommendations to get someone to look at their file.
i do really am crying now after seeing this..... my dream of gng to college this sem seems like over

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi, does anyone know if a dependent/spouse can call IRCC to enquire about the application's status? Or must it be the principal applicant?
they can i do it all the time.... but some agents tell info so others will only tell ur wifes part of process..... but most of them tell

Reactions: sgrv

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Newbie here.

So I got an MP to call on my application and they are saying that it is currently with the Edmonton office and their processing time is 8-12 months once they receive the application. My application was sent there on Feb. 21 which means my application won't be done until September 2019 or Feb. 2020 . Has anyone else heard this regarding the Edmonton Visa processing office?

Every time I have called IRCC, they say all of my documents are in order and nothing else is required, however, they can't send a note to request someone to look at my file until it is aged 10 months. I am struggling to try to get someone at IRCC to even look at my file or give a time frame for when it will be looked at.

CEC-inland
1 dependent

I believe I have hit the IP2 stage, however, I did not notice when it changed...

Would greatly appreciate any insight people could offer if they have worked with the Edmonton visa office and if they have any recommendations to get someone to look at their file.
Edmonton also here with exact your timeline and ADR
Nothing new. Still waiting

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Newbie here.

CEC-inland
1 dependent

Mine is Edmonton too but i have seen cases where people got PPR in three to four months. I am at 194 days and as per current trend i don't expect anything until i cross 200-220. The reply i got for cse is generic too. The vo has all your documents and your application is in progress.

Reactions: anas_alam