Dec 29, 2014
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
jihems said:
Hi, I used David Cohen to file my app, is there any influence his involvement will have on my app since it was received by cic by 31st of Dec? Please advice. I am yet to receive either negative or positive news from them. Thanks
Morning Jihems....since u used Cohen services,,can u ask him about this overall cap issue....i think its not true.maybe he can confirm.
i m a 31st dec applicant..

Galoli_jatt

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
9-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 21-5-2015
Med's Request
3-6-2015
Med's Done....
6-6-2015 TLU 16-6-2015
Passport Req..
17-8-2015 DM 27-8-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

I am new to this forum
My timelines
NOC 0113
App. rcvd.: 19 December 2014
Dd charging: Waiting
PER: Waiting

Yesterday evening I called Cio and agent asked me basic info after dat he told me to wrote down file number. But when I asked about UCI no he refuse to provide me. But when I asked him is my application accepted he said YES that's why File number is allocated. After call I tried to check status with file number but it's not workin...so confused??

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
tamermoustafa said:
Morning Jihems....since u used Cohen services,,can u ask him about this overall cap issue....i think its not true.maybe he can confirm.
i m a 31st dec applicant..
I have written them and will be calling them today to find out.

sandtiger

Dec 29, 2014
the last update from CIC says that there has been around 16000 application received as of December 16. as i understand, sub-caps limit applications to 1000 per NOC. if overall cap has been reached, that means around 9000 accepted applications since December 16 were from the other cold NOCs. I find it hard to believe but statistically possible. my NOC is one of the coldest. i really hope someone from CIC stumbles upon this forum to bring light to all of us.

Kubsi

Nov 14, 2014
psicolala said:
Its correct the FBI PCC is taking 14/16 weeks now. Here is the link eith the information:
http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

The first thing is to find a place where you can get your fingerprints taken. I got them from a polica station but there are also private companies that take them. I recomend sending more than one set of prints because some could be rejected and you could lose 4 months.

There is also an FBI PCC thread on this forum you can check.

Hope this helps!

And congrats on the PER!!!

Hi ,

Thank you so much for the immediate response psicolala , is it compulsory that we need to submit US PCC or if they request we need to submit ? Just curious to know , anyway am going to apply this week.

Is there any fast process to get this done quickly ? i mean any agencies by paying them some extra money ?kindly advice .

As i have received my PER ON Feb 5th , i will get my MR before 2 months and i think i have 1 month to submit the PCC after request ? if it is delayed ? what is the procedure ? will they keep application on hold ?

Kindly advice .
Sinsi

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
sandtiger said:
the last update from CIC says that there has been around 16000 application received as of December 16. as i understand, sub-caps limit applications to 1000 per NOC. if overall cap has been reached, that means around 9000 accepted applications since December 16 were from the other cold NOCs. I find it hard to believe but statistically possible. my NOC is one of the coldest. i really hope someone from CIC stumbles upon this forum to bring light to all of us.
The did indeed update the number to about 16k on December 16. However, going by CIC, is would be safe to assume that the number only reflected the apps received by mid of October. I am an applicant and have worked in the immigration industry myself as well. The return letter is dated 4th March and since it was returned back to the Canada address, the turn around time was lesser. For overseas applicants, obviously it would take more time for the package to reach.

If file is returned due to NOC being capped, it mentions the NOC code and sub cap reached. This one categorically mentioned that 25k overall cap was reached. That the app returned was NOC 1123 which was already capped is a different story.

How else do you make of the fact that there have been no chargings for 29-31 dec applicants none soever. Honestly, I would be happy to see everyone being charged and granted PER, but just quoting facts. Didn't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but that's the naked truth. Might as well focus on EE now.

tamermoustafa

Dec 29, 2014
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
sandtiger said:
i agree with u...i dont know why some ppl insist to prove that the overall cap is full.......yes it may happen but why they insist!!!!

RoyaleSingh

Dec 31, 2014
concorde said:
The did indeed update the number to about 16k on December 16. However, going by CIC, is would be safe to assume that the number only reflected the apps received by mid of October. I am an applicant and have worked in the immigration industry myself as well. The return letter is dated 4th March and since it was returned back to the Canada address, the turn around time was lesser. For overseas applicants, obviously it would take more time for the package to reach.

If file is returned due to NOC being capped, it mentions the NOC code and sub cap reached. This one categorically mentioned that 25k overall cap was reached. That the app returned was NOC 1123 which was already capped is a different story.

How else do you make of the fact that there have been no chargings for 29-31 dec applicants none soever. Honestly, I would be happy to see everyone being charged and granted PER, but just quoting facts. Didn't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but that's the naked truth. Might as well focus on EE now.
Hi Concord,
If that's not a human goof-up on CIC's part, then there must have been a hailstorm of such rejections till now.
But this reason is some what unheard. Most of the cases shared by fellow members state NOC Capping.
Do you think there is some way that this could be counter checked?????

Could any of your immigration links confirm this???

Regards

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
RoyaleSingh said:
Hi Concord,
If that's not a manual goof-up on CIC's part, then there must have been a hailstorm of such rejections till now.
But this one is some what an unheard thing. Most of the cases shared by fellow members state NOC Capping.
Do you think there is any way that this could be counter checked?????

Could any in your immigration links could confirm this???

Regards
concorde said:
Here you go

Obviously, blocked out the name of the applicant in the attachment.

Still need a counter check?

princeca

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
9-03-2015
Med's Request
29 may 2015
Med's Done....
4-06-15
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
july
LANDED..........
august by blessings of god
hello all,

i am 1st december applicant
PER 17 feb 2015

when i can expect MR and

anyone with same timeline have got VO information ?????

princesa

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-02-2015
concorde said:
Here you go

Just noticed, the name of addressee should not be Dear Sir/Madam. It should have been directly addressed to the name of the applicant itself. My PER was directly addressed to my name even if i have a consultant. Just saying.

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
wtym said:
Hi to all,

Really sorry for my late news! I, with the same timeline and NOC with Xavier also got PER yesterday, 09 March 2015 at exactly 5:38pm NS, CA time. Been a silent lurker of this forum for a long time now, hence I would like to extend my deepest thanks to all forumites here who contributed and continue contributing their shares of knowledge and experience.

Most all, I give thanks to our God almighty for reaching this far and may His blessings continue upon us all waiting for the good news.
Congrats buddy, don't apologise as this is good news and good information. Let's hope we get through the next stage as although PER is huge, nothing in life is guaranteed

Wishing you a smooth process to completion

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
wtym said:
My timelines as requested:
NOC2234
App. rcvd.: 19 December 2014
CC charged: 12 February 2015
PER: 09 March 2015
Mine mirrors this exactly. Where are you applying from?