Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
My PER just strolled in today. I applied on 23rd december 2014, cc charged 19th February, NOC 1212

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
canadamyplace said:
My PER just strolled in today. I applied on 23rd december 2014, cc charged 19th February, NOC 1212
Congrats!

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
lets_go_somewhere_else said:
Just received this :eek: :eek: :eek:

I called CIC and they told me that they are going to send me an email. I just received this: :-\

Date: 2015-03-13

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Good day,

Following your conversation with the Call Centre, we would like to inform you of the response from the responsible office:

Your application was received on December 31, 2014 and unfortunately, the cap of applications for the Federal Skilled Worker category was reached on December 29, 2014. Therefore, your application is currently in queue to be returned to you.

If you require more information, please contact our Call Centre at 1 888 242-2100.

Goodbye :eek: :eek: :eek:
You are a fat lier, cic cannot email you on this. I don't know what you guys gains to fabricate lies and panic others.

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jihems said:
You are a fat lier, cic cannot email you on this. I don't know what you guys gains to fabricate lies and panic others.
Liar, CIC won't send an email like this. this is truly a self written letter.

mfawzy

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 CC Cashed.....: 24-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER ...............:21-03-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
kevinzwj said:
Just to share my information
App received on 29 Dec. Just get confirmed from my bank that my dd was encashed on March 12.
One more question is when should I expect my PER coming?
Congratulations, you gave me new Hope. )
we have one of 2 scenarios, the first one is it the over all cap is reached, and the question here when it was reached. most probably between 22 Dec and 29 Dec.
the second scenario is the cap already reached but they are charging now the last applications, what i mean is the ppl who are charging within this few days are already counted within the 25000 limit, and it take some time to process and then charge CCs or DDs

For PER according to SS and normal conditions (for sure not ours :-X ) it takes minimum 12 days max 30 (my own calculations)

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
mfawzy said:
Congratulations, you gave me new Hope. )
we have one of 2 scenarios, the first one is it the over all cap is reached, and the question here when it was reached. most probably between 22 Dec and 29 Dec.
the second scenario is the cap already reached but they are charging now the last applications, what i mean is the ppl who are charging within this few days are already counted within the 25000 limit, and it take some time to process and then charge CCs or DDs

For PER according to SS and normal conditions (for sure not ours :-X ) it takes minimum 12 days max 30 (my own calculations)
Hi mfawzy!

We have almost the same timeline. Have u received your PER?

suminhbk

Feb 11, 2015
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Already done
Hi everyone,.,.my file was reached on 16 Dec under NOC 2281,.,.i am keep on calling CIC.,.,and agents are not able to locate my file even with my UCI code,.,.,if any of you can suggest how get the information of my file from CIC,.,i am quite worried,.,!!

Please Help guys

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
suminhbk said:
Hi everyone,.,.my file was reached on 16 Dec under NOC 2281,.,.i am keep on calling CIC.,.,and agents are not able to locate my file even with my UCI code,.,.,if any of you can suggest how get the information of my file from CIC,.,i am quite worried,.,!!

Please Help guys
Sumin,

2281 was capped much before as it was one of the hot noc. You can try EE

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
Once again you prove what a high class person you are and that is why i highly respect you..
Inspite of all the accusations you still took the time to reply and explain your situation.. Although i think you shouldn't have bothered and wasted your time because people who tried to offend you are just jealous of you..

You deserve all the best.. Canada is for open minded, ethical and educated people like you..
Don't bother about others, just be happy and celebrate your Per, i really wish you all the best..

managersonline said:
REGARDING MY SECOND PER
Yesterday, I read some negative messages in response to my second PER which made me totally speechless. But needless to tell that really some of the folks are not grown up in a civilized culture and did not learn any ethics to talk or to communicate or to express their difference of opinion in civilized manner. And some of the folks even need to consult psychiatric to get mental treatment before reaching to the stage of MR because they might fail MR(no intention to offend anybody but it is a reality that psychiatric problems are increasing day by day in modern world and this profession is high in demand in all over world and even in FSWP2014 it is listed as profession high in demand NOC4151-Psychologists). You have the freedom to express your difference of opinion but you don't have any authority to dictate or attack others and to force them not to use their legal rights to secure their career. I believe in volunteerism and if there was a possibility to confer the second PER upon one of my fellow eligible forum members I would have done that, totally voluntarily, not at all because of the unethical attitude of someone or because of anger of some persons. Even I have called CIC to return my one of application but they refused and said that since completeness check has been done therefore neither money nor application is returnable. Of course in returning the application I was also going to benefit (Return of CAD1700- for 4kidss+spouse) and at the same time it was going to empty one slot in the NOC0113 and resultantly in overall Global CAP(which I still believe is not completely reached but it is very near 24K+ applications).

But due to weekend holidays here in Qatar I was outside with my kids and family therefore could not find time to respond to any of those negative messages and I thank all those fellow forum members who tried to reply in my support and who know me better than those folks, through my continuous participation in this forum and also through my contribution in the main thread of FSWP2014.
But here I shall explain why I have sent second application on third week of December which reached on 29th of December. For your information my first application reached 19th of December. Both applications are for same NOC0113 in which I possess more then 16-years of experience, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.

When I prepared all the documents for my first application I had my ECA report with Summary of my Qualification mentioned as “Canadian Bachelors Four Years” and with this education qualification I was going to get only 21-points which made my total points to be 66-points. And although I had two bachelor degrees but due to injustice done by WES they did not mention that I had two bachelor degrees, one is three year Canadian bachelor equivalent and second is four year Canadian bachelor equivalent. All of the expert senior forum members and my friends in Canada and some consultants advised me to not delay this application and send it immediately in order to be counted in the CAP and send an explanatory letter that you have two bachelor degrees and WES has done injustice to you so if they consider your request you might get 22-points for your education and hence will result in 67-points. But all of them they said there is little chance for that they will consider your request but they advised me “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY” and after that I made it slogan for my struggle for FSWP, which you can find in my signature. Therefore I tried because already made a big investment in preparation of various documents and submitted my first application with too many doubts in mind that whether it will be considered or rejected. At that time I continued to pray that I shall get new IELTS with better results. Because first two IELTS results gave me only 19-points. And I had already appeared in third IELTS exam and was expecting around the same 19-points in the result of third IELTS result which was supposed to announce on 19th December. And on 19th December I had a mandatory business visit to Brussels Belgium for some business therefore I was afraid that I shall completely loose the chance to apply for FSWP 2014 and at the same time I had very little hope that I shall get a better result for IELTS on 19th December. This is how my first application was submitted with complete uncertainty and when contacted with some of experts and consultants with whom I have close link through some relatives in Canada that your application is 99.99% destined to be returned because WES has the final say about your equivalency and explanatory letter will not provide you 22-points. But again they said that “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY”.

I came to know the result of my second IELTS while boarding on the plane flying to Brussels on 19th December. The result was such a surprising and astonishing and outstanding that I browsed the BC –Result website several times, refreshed it again and again that whether it is true that I have scored 24-points for my language skills. It was fantastic and blessing from God Almighty. I wanted to cancel my trip and come back but I was in plane and the visit was compulsory and I had to fly. But return trip was just for one day and on Sunday afternoon 21st December I was back to Doha Qatar. Now my total points with this new IELTS had jumped to 71-Points (here considering 66-points for education which all of the consultants and forum members confirmed). Since all of my documents were completely ready therefore I just collected the new IELTS result and send the application 22-Devember by DHL early morning on Monday 22nd December 2014 which reached CIO on 29th December 2014.

Again I was in continuous discussion with consultants and relatives in Canada and at the same time I was in touch with this “24x7 Volunteer Firm of Free Immigration Practical Consultants, aka, this forum”, and all of them advised me to rush to BC- to get another TRF for your new IELTS result (24-points), and send it as addendum to your first application in a separate courier. On 23rd December I went to BC office in Doha and requested them to provide me second TRF and after a lot of struggle and escalating the matter to the BC Station Chief in Doha got the approval to get the second TRF by paying an additional fee of 350-Qatari Rivals (roughly USD90). I did not argue about the fees because for me time was important and this money was going to have less significance if this addendum to my first application is going to get attached. But of course consultants and all forum members confirmed me that there is very little chance that your this addendum will get attach to your first application but again they said that “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY”. Therefore I followed their advice and send this second copy of my third IELTS attempt (24-points) and sent it and it reached CIC 2nd Jan 2015. I also send an email to CIO-Search Sydney and also send CSE via online form of CIC website.

Few days back I got an email from CIO-Search Sydney (roughly more then 65-days of sending of email they replied), they confirmed that they got my new TRF for IELTS and attached it to my first application and my first application is put into processing. Immediately after it I struggled to ask CIC call center agent to stop processing second application and they said at this moment of time it is not possible. Of course I wanted to save some chunks of money (CAD1700) so that cost of immigration could be reduced and also at the same time it will empty one slot for any of the unknown applicant. But they refused and said you will be given option at VO stage to choose one of your applications. And at this stage neither money nor application is returnable because completeness check for both your applications is done.
I think it will clarify the doubts in the minds of several of my fellow forum members.

Sorry for this lengthy post but this is how I struggled for FSWP2014 and never lost hope. Even as soon as Express Entry was launched I had created on the same day my profile and my profile is already active.
I shall advise everyone to never stop trying and keep it mind that
“IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY AND TRY AND FAIL .... AND TRY AND FAIL AND TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED”

Wish all of you best of luck and successfull and peachful landing in Canada.
And have a nice weekend.
Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Note: The last part from “AND TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED” is modification in this message from my side.

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v2014 said:
Once again you prove what a high class person you are and that is why i highly respect you..
Inspite of all the accusations you still took the time to reply and explain your situation.. Although i think you shouldn't have bothered and wasted your time because people who tried to offend you are just jealous of you..

You deserve all the best.. Canada is for open minded, ethical and educated people like you..
Don't bother about others, just be happy and celebrate your Per, i really wish you all the best..
I am sorry but this will sound offended, but nobody is uneducated unethical on this forum. Everyone has his way of own thinking, doing and responding accordingly. Keep your foolish thoughts with you. I am least bothered that whosoever has filed whatever application but concerned about one person who is actually suffering with this act of managersonline. Better you keep your idiot thoughts with you and dont throw your monkeys on somebody else. You are actully not aware that how people put there some or other thing on stake to apply for fsw 2014. Please stop blaming other people and keep yourself busy with your own work. I have already said in my comments before about manageronline, whatever has happened has happened, let's proceed further with everything we have. But your views actually hurt so many people on this thread.

mfawzy

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 CC Cashed.....: 24-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER ...............:21-03-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Hello Dear,
Nice Post, and amazing story, and very nice IELTS score :D
but i believe that it is only ONE PER, because no one of 29 Dec applicants have got PERs or even 24 Dec
i feel that CIC recognized that you got a PER for your first Application, therefor the gave you another one.
and if that happened, Both your applications consumed only one NOC slot.

Keep going and keep posting
May Allah bless all of us
Nice to know persons like U

managersonline said:
REGARDING MY SECOND PER
Yesterday, I read some negative messages in response to my second PER which made me totally speechless. But needless to tell that really some of the folks are not grown up in a civilized culture and did not learn any ethics to talk or to communicate or to express their difference of opinion in civilized manner. And some of the folks even need to consult psychiatric to get mental treatment before reaching to the stage of MR because they might fail MR(no intention to offend anybody but it is a reality that psychiatric problems are increasing day by day in modern world and this profession is high in demand in all over world and even in FSWP2014 it is listed as profession high in demand NOC4151-Psychologists). You have the freedom to express your difference of opinion but you don't have any authority to dictate or attack others and to force them not to use their legal rights to secure their career. I believe in volunteerism and if there was a possibility to confer the second PER upon one of my fellow eligible forum members I would have done that, totally voluntarily, not at all because of the unethical attitude of someone or because of anger of some persons. Even I have called CIC to return my one of application but they refused and said that since completeness check has been done therefore neither money nor application is returnable. Of course in returning the application I was also going to benefit (Return of CAD1700- for 4kidss+spouse) and at the same time it was going to empty one slot in the NOC0113 and resultantly in overall Global CAP(which I still believe is not completely reached but it is very near 24K+ applications).

But due to weekend holidays here in Qatar I was outside with my kids and family therefore could not find time to respond to any of those negative messages and I thank all those fellow forum members who tried to reply in my support and who know me better than those folks, through my continuous participation in this forum and also through my contribution in the main thread of FSWP2014.
But here I shall explain why I have sent second application on third week of December which reached on 29th of December. For your information my first application reached 19th of December. Both applications are for same NOC0113 in which I possess more then 16-years of experience, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.

When I prepared all the documents for my first application I had my ECA report with Summary of my Qualification mentioned as “Canadian Bachelors Four Years” and with this education qualification I was going to get only 21-points which made my total points to be 66-points. And although I had two bachelor degrees but due to injustice done by WES they did not mention that I had two bachelor degrees, one is three year Canadian bachelor equivalent and second is four year Canadian bachelor equivalent. All of the expert senior forum members and my friends in Canada and some consultants advised me to not delay this application and send it immediately in order to be counted in the CAP and send an explanatory letter that you have two bachelor degrees and WES has done injustice to you so if they consider your request you might get 22-points for your education and hence will result in 67-points. But all of them they said there is little chance for that they will consider your request but they advised me “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY” and after that I made it slogan for my struggle for FSWP, which you can find in my signature. Therefore I tried because already made a big investment in preparation of various documents and submitted my first application with too many doubts in mind that whether it will be considered or rejected. At that time I continued to pray that I shall get new IELTS with better results. Because first two IELTS results gave me only 19-points. And I had already appeared in third IELTS exam and was expecting around the same 19-points in the result of third IELTS result which was supposed to announce on 19th December. And on 19th December I had a mandatory business visit to Brussels Belgium for some business therefore I was afraid that I shall completely loose the chance to apply for FSWP 2014 and at the same time I had very little hope that I shall get a better result for IELTS on 19th December. This is how my first application was submitted with complete uncertainty and when contacted with some of experts and consultants with whom I have close link through some relatives in Canada that your application is 99.99% destined to be returned because WES has the final say about your equivalency and explanatory letter will not provide you 22-points. But again they said that “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY”.

I came to know the result of my second IELTS while boarding on the plane flying to Brussels on 19th December. The result was such a surprising and astonishing and outstanding that I browsed the BC –Result website several times, refreshed it again and again that whether it is true that I have scored 24-points for my language skills. It was fantastic and blessing from God Almighty. I wanted to cancel my trip and come back but I was in plane and the visit was compulsory and I had to fly. But return trip was just for one day and on Sunday afternoon 21st December I was back to Doha Qatar. Now my total points with this new IELTS had jumped to 71-Points (here considering 66-points for education which all of the consultants and forum members confirmed). Since all of my documents were completely ready therefore I just collected the new IELTS result and send the application 22-Devember by DHL early morning on Monday 22nd December 2014 which reached CIO on 29th December 2014.

Again I was in continuous discussion with consultants and relatives in Canada and at the same time I was in touch with this “24x7 Volunteer Firm of Free Immigration Practical Consultants, aka, this forum”, and all of them advised me to rush to BC- to get another TRF for your new IELTS result (24-points), and send it as addendum to your first application in a separate courier. On 23rd December I went to BC office in Doha and requested them to provide me second TRF and after a lot of struggle and escalating the matter to the BC Station Chief in Doha got the approval to get the second TRF by paying an additional fee of 350-Qatari Rivals (roughly USD90). I did not argue about the fees because for me time was important and this money was going to have less significance if this addendum to my first application is going to get attached. But of course consultants and all forum members confirmed me that there is very little chance that your this addendum will get attach to your first application but again they said that “IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY”. Therefore I followed their advice and send this second copy of my third IELTS attempt (24-points) and sent it and it reached CIC 2nd Jan 2015. I also send an email to CIO-Search Sydney and also send CSE via online form of CIC website.

Few days back I got an email from CIO-Search Sydney (roughly more then 65-days of sending of email they replied), they confirmed that they got my new TRF for IELTS and attached it to my first application and my first application is put into processing. Immediately after it I struggled to ask CIC call center agent to stop processing second application and they said at this moment of time it is not possible. Of course I wanted to save some chunks of money (CAD1700) so that cost of immigration could be reduced and also at the same time it will empty one slot for any of the unknown applicant. But they refused and said you will be given option at VO stage to choose one of your applications. And at this stage neither money nor application is returnable because completeness check for both your applications is done.
I think it will clarify the doubts in the minds of several of my fellow forum members.

Sorry for this lengthy post but this is how I struggled for FSWP2014 and never lost hope. Even as soon as Express Entry was launched I had created on the same day my profile and my profile is already active.
I shall advise everyone to never stop trying and keep it mind that
“IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY AND TRY AND FAIL .... AND TRY AND FAIL AND TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED”

Wish all of you best of luck and successfull and peachful landing in Canada.
And have a nice weekend.
Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Note: The last part from “AND TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED” is modification in this message from my side.

Rohan.N

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-05-2015
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
TLU = 15-10-2015
Passport Req..
2-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
fsqsunshine said:
how many 23rd applicants have got PER? I am getting worried :-[
I am 23rd Dec Applicant.....Got charged in Feb but still waiting for PER

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
browsingbeauty said:
I am sorry but this will sound offended, but nobody is uneducated unethical on this forum. Everyone has his way of own thinking, doing and responding accordingly. Keep your foolish thoughts with you. I am least bothered that whosoever has filed whatever application but concerned about one person who is actually suffering with this act of managersonline. Better you keep your idiot thoughts with you and dont throw your monkeys on somebody else. You are actully not aware that how people put there some or other thing on stake to apply for fsw 2014. Please stop blaming other people and keep yourself busy with your own work. I have already said in my comments before about manageronline, whatever has happened has happened, let's proceed further with everything we have. But your views actually hurt so many people on this thread.
YOU SURELY DESERVE +1