Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
varunwalia said:
Hii everyone I am Varun from Chandigarh. I have applied under NOC 2131. My application was delivered on 24th Dec. Though I didn't get the name who received it as I sent thru DHL. What's the thing I should wait for? . Thanks
Now you wait until your CC is charged or DD encashed depending on your mode of payment....once that happens you wait to see if you get your PER....first few steps :)

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
doc_mady said:
Thank you guys.
Would you please tell me where I can find that transcripts are mandatory. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find anything. I am just looking for a little bit of hope :-(
in document checklist 10th Point:
If you completed the PhD Program: You MUST submit official transcripts from the recognized Canadian educational institution indicating that you were awarded a PhD within the past 12 months.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
doc_mady said:
Thanks dr.Rohit, I will send it. Please bear with me coz I have something else that I submitted.
I only used Canadian Credentials. Since I am licensed pharmacist here, I also included a certificate from BC college of pharmacists that I am a registred pharmacist. So I have both my Biology masters from Alberta and my Pharmacy license in BC. I didn't include any education from my home country to avoid the hassles of international degrees. My only stupid mistake was forgetting the transcript of my Masters which is Canadian degree too. Do you think it is enough reason to return my application if they can't match the addendum to my application?

Thanks again, appreciate your help.
You do not have to worry if you sent documents later plus when they will get your documents they will put those documents in application package if you mentioned on envelop your last name, first name, NOC/PhD stream and also mentioned "these are supplementary documents" or "addendum (Additional Documents)".

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
The Robust said:
I think they will update in 1st week of Jan which will be final update and yes you are write they don't update weekly
They update whenever they want it cannot be predicted. Hopefully they tell something clearly this time, whenever they update.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
varunwalia said:
Hii everyone I am Varun from Chandigarh. I have applied under NOC 2131. My application was delivered on 24th Dec. Though I didn't get the name who received it as I sent thru DHL. What's the thing I should wait for? . Thanks
Now you should wait for atleast 60-90 days (or hopefully in less time) as CIC is acting fast as compared to previous times. 90-120 days for cc charge is over as October 22, 2014 applicant was charged recently in less than 60 days. so based on this December applicants cc charge will start in January end (if they act more efficiently) or in February start (if they follow 60-90 days' trend). So, in short, you have to wait till February end based on your application received date.

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
FaizanAli46 said:
You do not have to worry if you sent documents later plus when they will get your documents they will put those documents in application package if you mentioned on envelop your last name, first name, NOC/PhD stream and also mentioned "these are supplementary documents" or "addendum (Additional Documents)".
Thanks Faizan, I have not completed my PhD yet. I have masters from Canada in biology. I just submitted a copy of my Masters certificate and I totally forgot to include my transcript. Also, I just included proofs of my Canadian education since I came here in 2010 (MSc in Biology and Pharmacy entry to practice certificate from BC), and I found it unnecessary to include the certificates from my home country. Do you think my situation is horrible?
Thanks

Sunil.Kumar

Dec 26, 2014
Friday, December 26, 2014 Location Time
8 Transferred through NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USA NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA 23:35
7 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 13:10
6 Departed Facility in LONDON-HEATHROW - UK LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 16:12
5 Processed at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 08:00

Thursday, December 25, 2014 Location Time
4 Departed Facility in MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA 22:58
3 Processed at MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA 22:56
2 Arrived at Sort Facility MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA 22:53
1 Shipment picked up MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA 17:0

varunwalia

Jul 23, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
I called up DHL to confirm my signed for delivery. They said it was signed by Mike on 24 Dec 10:33. Now I m confirmed that it has reached its destination as DHL had made a mistake in the address to 19 Dorchester street instead of 49 Dorchester street. I read in the above replies in this forum as well that someone's application too was received at same time and by same person Mike. So I m confident of my delivery now.
Thanks to all the senior people out here for taking out your precious time for replying to queries. It helps a lot.

hormuzc

Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hello People.. Myself Hormuz. Dispatched my file on 22nd dec.. will i be notified by email on receiving the same by cic.. ? thanks in advance...

info.canada

Dec 26, 2014
Dear Forum members!

I don't see any query about spouse. Please make me clear abut this. I have submitted my doc in December. Now my question is ---
1. Will CIC ask any document of spouse or they inquiry about his/her job experience or educational credential?

Please let me know.

Akash

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
info.canada said:
Dear Forum members!

I don't see any query about spouse. Please make me clear abut this. I have submitted my doc in December. Now my question is ---
1. Will CIC ask any document of spouse or they inquiry about his/her job experience or educational credential?

Please let me know.

Akash
Under present system, CIC requires spouse's identity documents( id card, birth certificate, passport copy) and IELTS ( or CLB, or TEFF) only.

Wife's education and experience is irrelevant.

In express entry however, it is a whole new story

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
info.canada said:
Dear Forum members!

Please let me know.

Akash
no need for her docs.
s/he is not assessed,
only PA.[principal applicant]

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
hormuzc said:
Hello People.. Myself Hormuz. Dispatched my file on 22nd dec.. will i be notified by email on receiving the same by cic.. ? thanks in advance...
no but ur courier can confirm recieving date.

wats ur courier......

Sunil.Kumar

Dec 26, 2014
Saturday, December 27, 2014 Location Time Piece
11 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:11
10 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:11
9 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:54
Friday, December 26, 2014 Location Time Piece
8 Transferred through NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USA NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA 23:35
Thursday, December 25, 2014 Location Time Piece
2 Arrived at Sort Facility MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA 22:53
1 Shipment picked up MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA 17:00

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Sunil.Kumar said:
Saturday, December 27, 2014 Location Time Piece
11 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:11
10 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:11
9 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:54
Friday, December 26, 2014 Location Time Piece
Thursday, December 25, 2014 Location Time Piece
1 Shipment picked up MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - INDIA 17:00
good luck brov