+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
nadebutt said:
My application will receive on monday 8th Dec.

NOC 2281

Do you think i will make it?????
I think CIC is charging september/october applications currently, and your cap is at 430 as on November 26, 2014. so it could be 86 applications per month till October and 172 by December so you can apply easily in this NOC. :)

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
vinisha09 said:
my noc 4011
will send on 10th december
any chances for me ?
I hope you might catch cap. This NOC is filling very quickly according to ss. but you should take a chance. In my opinion CIC update their NOC caps as on November 26, 2014 and they did charge fee for August applicants in December the cap mentioned on CIC is till august which is 357 and it mean 120 applications per month approx. so by now they may get 480 applications by now so you are safe I think.. :)

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
theagalingo said:
My application was submitted on 3/12/2014 for 2133.

I don't know if it will catch the CAP or not :(

according to the spreadsheet, it may reach 1000 before 4th Dec.
Sir think logical and analytically. SpreadSheet is not accurate. It is just an estimate.
I am giving you some example.
I think currently CIC charge for august/september for your NOC (closely assume)
CIC updated their NOC cap website as on November 26, 2014. So it means august/september applicant charged in November and cap for NOC 2133 is 452 as on November 26th, 2014.
Now divide 452 to 4 as they are currently charging september applications so may to september = 4
113 applications per month average.
now multiply 113 to 3 = 339
now add 339 to the cap which is 452. It means currently CIC has 791 applications or a few more or less. so you have a good chance to get in Cap.. :)

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
Maryjane11 said:
My ECA report will only be available in early Jan. However, I need to send in the application for FSW before the end of the year. Could anyone tell me if I can send in the application first, stating that ECA reports by WES is on the way, and send it in a few weeks later?

as well as proof of close relationship, Can i send it the proof afterwards?

i want to apply NOC 0311. Any chance?

PLS PLS HELP.

Thank you!!
Don't take risk. You can send it later but it is compulsory when CIC will open your application it will include your ECA report otherwise they will send your application back to you straight away. but if you are planning to apply in December, they might open your application in late January or February so if you can send your report by opening date then it will be fine. but again, it is a huge risk. I recommend you must put your ECA report along with your application. WES usually give your application back early as mentioned in their email.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
mummahind said:
Hello Everyone,

I sent my application documents by FedEx which was received by Mike (Sydney, NS at CIO - Intake Office) on 7th Dec 2014.

My Code is 1212.

1) How soon will I get a response and what type of acknowledgement will I receive. Wait for 50 to 70 Days

2) Am I likely going to make the cap? Your NOC is okay, you are in the cap.

Seniors, please advice.

racdee

Nov 13, 2014
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2, 2014
Nomination.....
February 19, 2015
File Transfer...
March 5, 2015
Med's Request
March 21, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I didn't remember to say that I am NOC 0112. The last time I checked the cap was 201. I realized that it took a downward movement as it was 226 in early November but was reduced by the end of November.

Did anyone hear that caution should be exercised with credit card payment option? I heard a card can decline based on a sudden jump in payment amount or change in location. I am so uneasy about this discovery.

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
sarfarosh9349 said:
Friend – I have done Masters from Concordia University, currently I am in Canada on my work permit status. Applying for FSW. Need to know the following

1. IMM0008 (Generic application form for Canada) should I provide my UCI which I have been allotted for my visa renewal and work permit issuance
2. In the field of country of residents it ask for status and duration. My status is worker as I am currently holding work permit for duration do I ned to put in time from start of Masters (which is day one of landing) or should I put date on which I got my work permit status
Thanks
For status I always put the date I arrived Canada (landing) to the date I am meant to vacate Canada. Also, there is usually field for all entries as well, that's if you ever left and came back to Canada etc.

UCI remains the same right from when you got your study permit up until your work permit, it doesn't change. Please check all your permits for confirmation.
I think you mean document number? Document number is always different for all permits.

By the way, are you applying for FSW with arranged letter of employment or without?

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
I am also applying this month. My NOC Code is 2172 and it's presently at 172/1000, I just hope I make it. I am awaiting my letter of references from back home and hopefully, I should apply by latest on the 15th, I will do a rush so it gets there the next day.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hi Experts,

I have a doubt to fill "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM". They mention it should be completed by both Principal applicant and spouse. My questions is, if I fill it then my name should be in Applicant place and my wife name should be in Spouse place. What would be the name of applicant if my spouse (dependent) fill the same form?

For example,
1. ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM" filled by Principal applicant,

Mr.XXXX--- Applicant

Ms. YYY-----Spouse or Common-law partner

2. ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM" filled by Spouse,

_______-----> Applicant ( Who is applicant here? Mr. XXXX or Ms. YYY?)

_______------->Spouse or common-law partner ( Who is spouse here? Mr. XXXX or Ms. YYY?)

My another question is,

If space is not enough in BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM(4 PAGES), we need to print it more.

For example,

For Section 8(page 2), space is not enough, so I need to print extra page 2 to fill rest of the details. In that case how about page 4 which has my declaration signature, do I need to print one more page 4 for extra page 2.

or

I just place the additional page 2 after the original page 2? For instance, the order , page 1, page 2, page 2(additional), page 3, page 4

or

page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4, page 2(additional), page 4?

Please advice me.

Thank you.

theagalingo

Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
FaizanAli46 said:
Sir think logical and analytically. SpreadSheet is not accurate. It is just an estimate.
I am giving you some example.
I think currently CIC charge for august/september for your NOC (closely assume)
CIC updated their NOC cap website as on November 26, 2014. So it means august/september applicant charged in November and cap for NOC 2133 is 452 as on November 26th, 2014.
Now divide 452 to 4 as they are currently charging september applications so may to september = 4
113 applications per month average.
now multiply 113 to 3 = 339
now add 339 to the cap which is 452. It means currently CIC has 791 applications or a few more or less. so you have a good chance to get in Cap.. :)
thanks for your reply :)
your calculations is near to mine.

According to the CIC CAP, it seems that there are 120 to 140 APPs per month.
charge now is in 18/9 or around it.
so there is 2.5 months up to date. this means that 452 +(120*2.5) = 750 or 452+(140*2.5)=802.

but as you know, the applications increase when it is tends to the end.
I hope it runs like our assumption

thanks again

A

Almighty knows everything

theagalingo said:
thanks for your reply :)
your calculations is near to mine.

According to the CIC CAP, it seems that there are 120 to 140 APPs per month.
charge now is in 18/9 or around it.
so there is 2.5 months up to date. this means that 452 +(120*2.5) = 750 or 452+(140*2.5)=802.

but as you know, the applications increase when it is tends to the end.
I hope it runs like our assumption

thanks again
Good calculation. I think it may be applicable for each NOC.

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
Missionquebec said:
Hi Experts,

I have a doubt to fill "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM". They mention it should be completed by both Principal applicant and spouse. My questions is, if I fill it then my name should be in Applicant place and my wife name should be in Spouse place. What would be the name of applicant if my spouse (dependent) fill the same form?

For example,
1. ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM" filled by Principal applicant,

Mr.XXXX--- Applicant

Ms. YYY-----Spouse or Common-law partner

2. ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM" filled by Spouse,

_______-----> Applicant ( Who is applicant here? Mr. XXXX or Ms. YYY?) Ms YYYY

_______------->Spouse or common-law partner ( Who is spouse here? Mr. XXXX or Ms. YYY?) Mr XXXX

My another question is,

If space is not enough in BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM(4 PAGES), we need to print it more.

For example,

For Section 8(page 2), space is not enough, so I need to print extra page 2 to fill rest of the details. In that case how about page 4 which has my declaration signature, do I need to print one more page 4 for extra page 2. You can use a A4 Paper and top of the paper you can type the Form name , Applicant name and Reason of using additional Page and then indicate the information.

or

I just place the additional page 2 after the original page 2? For instance, the order , page 1, page 2, page 2(additional), page 3, page 4 This is also fine

or

page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4, page 2(additional), page 4?

Please advice me.

Thank you.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
racdee said:
Hi Everyone,
I didn't remember to say that I am NOC 0112. The last time I checked the cap was 201. I realized that it took a downward movement as it was 226 in early November but was reduced by the end of November.It might be reduced because of applications rejections on late stages

Did anyone hear that caution should be exercised with credit card payment option? I heard a card can decline based on a sudden jump in payment amount or change in location. I am so uneasy about this discovery. If your credit card have any security then remove it and activate it for international transactions for at least 6 months.