Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
rebell said:
Hi seniors,

I have my UCI number , I got it after calling to CIC , now i entered my UCI , it says " In Process " and if I click over it , it says " We received your application for permanent residence on December 12 2014. ". However, I didnt receive any PER email yet. What does this means ? Does this means that I already achieved PER ?
was ur UCI 8 digit numeric ?

uddaraju19

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
rebell said:
Yes , it were 8 digits in the form of 0000-0000
Please see if the flow is correct to check UCI status
1. Select Unique Client Indefier from drop donw
2. Enter UCI number in the format 00000000
3. Surname
4. Date of birth
5. Country

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
Bro, you should get your PER soon in about a weeks time! Go out and celebrate and join the next waiting train! Congrats!

rebell said:
Hi seniors,

I have my UCI number , I got it after calling to CIC , now i entered my UCI , it says " In Process " and if I click over it , it says " We received your application for permanent residence on December 12 2014. ". However, I didnt receive any PER email yet. What does this means ? Does this means that I already achieved PER ?

uddaraju19

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
uddaraju19 said:
Please see if the flow is correct to check UCI status
1. Select Unique Client Indefier from drop donw
2. Enter UCI number in the format 00000000
3. Surname
4. Date of birth
5. Country

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krisvasanthkumar said:
Dude stay calm and relax ur time will arrive early next week
They r still charging 22nd dec apps
Thank you..

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
rebell said:
Yes , it were 8 digits in the form of 0000-0000
hi Rebell,

Heartiest congratulations to you. You will receive the per shortly. May I know your noc, application date, and cc/dd charge date plz.

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Kapoor09 said:
hi Rebell,

Heartiest congratulations to you. You will receive the per shortly. May I know your noc, application date, and cc/dd charge date plz.
Thanks for informing ... :) .. Noc 2241, application receive date 12 december , cc charged date 5 feb

Mahitha

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
CC Swiped 26th Jan'15, PER on 20th Feb'15
AOR Received.
16-Mar-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second line updated on 30th April
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
Med uploaded on 16/05/15, TLU 20/05/15
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
20-Jul-15 DM 21-Jul-15 PPs submitted to vfs on 23-Jul-15
VISA ISSUED...
31-Jul-15, Got PPs back on 01-Aug-15
LANDED..........
May be in Jan'16
Donakinzo said:
Bro, you should get your PER soon in about a weeks time! Go out and celebrate and join the next waiting train! Congrats!
If the status shows "in process"...does it mean we surely get PER? My ECAS got activated on Feb 10th and waiting for PER.

PPREDRAG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Viena
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2014
Can some one send a sample of letter when applicant is rejected regarding CAP IS FULL. Thank you in advance

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
Hi guys,
Any update on NOC 2133, recv date 15th dec 2014. Mode of payment CC. But no info yet on charging. Please what is going on?

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Second Round Of Invitations To Apply Issued, But CIC Fails To Follow ProtocolMonday, 09 February 2015 Category Federal Immigration Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printShare on gmailShare on pinterest_shareShare on favoritesShare on redditMore Sharing ServicesTweetA total of 779 invitations to apply for permanent residence were issued over the weekend through the Express Entry selection system for Canadian immigration. All recipients of these invitations to apply had 818 or more points under the Comprehensive Ranking System.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) announced through Ministerial Instructions that:

Foreign nationals who, on February 7, 2015 at 11:59:59 UTC, have been assigned a total of 818 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

In a curious development, however, this information had been removed within 24 hours from CIC’s webpage covering Express Entry rounds of invitations. At the time of writing, the information had not been republished. Information regarding the first draw, which took place a week previously, remained published. The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) stipulates that Ministerial Instructions must be published in the Canada Gazette, but this has not yet occurred.

The ensuing ambiguity over whether or not the invitations to apply had been issued and, if so, whether they were valid, led to much confusion. It soon transpired that candidates with at least 818 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System did indeed receive their invitations. On the assumption that these invitations are and will remain valid, successful candidates have 60 days to submit a complete and accurate application for permanent residence from the day they received an invitation to apply.

The uncertainty follows soon after bad publicity for CIC regarding the methods it uses to publish information and how it communicates online. It was recently discovered that many applicants under the Canadian Experience Class who had submitted their applications in the latter weeks of 2014 have had their applications returned. Despite reaching the cap for the program before the end of the application cycle for the year, CIC did not update its website to reflect that the program was effectively closed from that point. CIC had previously announced it would accept 8,000 applications between May 1 and December 31, 2014.

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
PPREDRAG said:
Can some one send a sample of letter when applicant is rejected regarding CAP IS FULL. Thank you in advance
Don't worry dear