+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

Greenrice

Dec 12, 2014
managersonline said:
I think that it is not a big task. They have made it mandatory to write NOC outside of envelope and everyone is writing it. So, as soon as envelope is received then it will take around 30-seconds data entry job for a CIO officer to enter into an online entry system. And later on if that application is returned due to incompleteness, then other 30-seconds to minus one entry. I am not telling that they should enter all the details of that applicant. This information just for the right numbers to be available to the public to determine their chances. But of course they would like to see you impatiently waiting to enter into Canada with anxiety and in relentless manner. But of course we cannot do anything in this matter except to be patient and make speculations based on spreadsheet available by volunteers of the forum.
Oh, poor me! I only can remember that I did not write my NOC on envelope! Almost sure now that I only wrote NOC category, but not 3111. Perhaps that why my waiting time would be much longer. Hope this is not a reason for rejection.
From now on, pray and pray and doing only good things.

Greenrice

Dec 12, 2014
managersonline said:
One guy has shared the following sad news on another thread.
This is really very strange that Sep 4 applicant's application got returned on 29th Jan.
This is really extremely strange way of working by CIO. How they took such a long time to return this poor person's application and let him wait and be in anxious condition throughout this period.
Again, this is alos another evidence that CIO is opening all application parcels despite of cap being filled of a particular NOC and this "parcel opening process" is done on FIFO basis based on date of receipt. But really it is absurd and illogical attitude by them. The parcels of NOCs whose cap has been filled should be promptly returned by seeing the NOC number written on outside of the package.
I thinks this devastatingly late return got something to do with the review they had been undertaking on applications since Jun to 6 Dec (as a previous news re mistakes in processing, sorry but I can't find again that post).

This could mean all applications between Jun and 6 Dec who are still waiting might not completely safe/on the charging queue, regardless NOC or Cap. This also might suggest that why CIC can process quicker in charging for that period, thereby applications from 7 Dec to 31 Dec may be in the slower flow.

And if CIC choose the applications with highest point as first priority, I reckon they could open all the packages regardless Cap.

Dear all members, please share your thought/ comments.
Thanks.

ashu2748

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
Greenrice said:
I thinks this devastatingly late rejection got something to do with the review they had been undertaking on applications since Jun to 6 Dec (as a previous news re mistakes in processing, sorry but I can't find again that post).

This could mean all applications between Jun and 6 Dec who are still waiting might not completely safe/on the charging queue, regardless NOC or Cap. This also might suggest that why CIC can process quicker in charging for that period, thereby applications from 7 Dec to 31 Dec may be in the slower flow.

And if CIC choose the applications with highest point as first priority, I reckon they could open all the packages regardless Cap.

Dear all members, please share your thought/ comments.
Thanks.
If CIC is opening all packages despite caps filled then they are certainly updating the files on GCMS ECAS so be careful and provide clear details if you are applying for express entry if anything has change there after.Also you might have gotton a UCI number meaning your details are now with canadian immigration database.

SBS44

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
20.02.2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Interview........
22-09-2015 (Decision Made)
Passport Req..
30-09-2015 [Submitted on 01-10-2015]
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2015
LANDED..........
By the end of November Inshallah
Application Date: december 01, 2014
NOC : 1114

I had UCI no from my previous application which was returned. I was not able to login into my ECAS account till couple of days back. On 5th february i tried again and it was successful and following line is appearing in the account.

"We received your application for permanent residence on December 1, 2014"

what does this mean. Can i hope for PER now? kindly guide. thanks

Greenrice

Dec 12, 2014
ashu2748 said:
If CIC is opening all packages despite caps filled then they are certainly updating the files on GCMS ECAS so be careful and provide clear details if you are applying for express entry if anything has change there after.Also you might have gotton a UCI number meaning your details are now with canadian immigration database.
Well, I thought an applicant only got UCI if his/her application got charged.

Yes, I agree to you. While waiting for being charged (or returned ???), no UCI issued and in EE an applicant still has only option to answer "No". Then we must update later their UCI in due course. Sounds complicated.

Just because of the strange order of charge and it seems like there are less than 25.000 applications by 31 Dec, in order to pick the best candidates, it might does no harm to open all packages. I could be wrong as previously some packages were returned unopened; although this happened in very early stage in some very hot NOCs, not recently.

Greenrice

Dec 12, 2014
SUZROA said:
Are there any other NOC 3011 and all other NOC 3's still waiting for charge for December?
I have found in worksheet 2014 there are some 3111 applied in May, Aug, Sept, Nov 14 still haven't updated their progress, that could mean they are still waiting! No Dec 3111, 3112 has informed being charged- as far as I seen.

Greenrice

Dec 12, 2014
German_Canadian said:
Hey everybody I think all of the people who are waiting for their DD or CC to be charged are getting nervous. And I totally get that because I was so nervous before my CC got charged I can't even put it in words. So I did some research. The stages of the application have already been explained in this threat but I found another source. I will copy the who text in here. You can also follow the link to the website where I got the information from. From my perspective the way the different stages are explained makes sense to me. But feel free to do your own research and let us all in on what you have found. So good luck to everybody who is still waiting to be charged and to all of us who are waiting for the PER.

The Stages of an Application

Step 1: Application Recieved
Your application is received at CIC. CIC immediately puts a date stamp on your application. This is the date that will be used as the reference to check all your documents against. If for example your IELTS was valid on this date but will expire 1 month after this date. CIC will deem the IELTS as valid because it was still not expired at the time the application was received.

Step 2: Completeness Check
Once your application has finished waiting its turn :) The CIC officer opens your application and does a completeness check, below is what is included in the completeness check. Below is a basic idea of what may be checked.

• All required forms have been included
  • All forms that need signatures have been duly signed and dated.
  • You have filled in all the required fields.
  • Your chosen NOC has not reached the cap (1000 per NOC or total 25,000 for FSW 2014)
  • You have included a payment method amounting to the required fee for your application.
  • You have provided all supporting documents (IELTS, ECA, Degree Copies, Work Experience, Marriage Certificate etc.) that are required for your application as per the Document Checklist.
  • Note: At this point your application may be returned to you for being incomplete or for not being under the cap for your NOC or the total CAP set by the Ministerial Instructions.

Step 3: Payment Charged
Woohooo!! Congratulations on submitting a valid application. At this point CIC would like to take the fees for the application. Hopefully that Credit Card you used (not recommended) is all ready to be charged. Demand Drafts / Bank Draft (recommended) take some time to be charged but have the best chance getting cleared. CIC will complete this phase before your application is put into processing.
Note: At this point your application may be returned to you, if CIC was unable to charge your Credit Card (they try multiple times) or there some other issue with processing your payment.

Step 4: Eligibility Review
The eligibility review is the final check and the final stage of your application at the Central Intake Office (CIO) Sydney Nova Scotia. It is also the last stage where your money might be refunded to you before your application processing is started.

CIC at this basically checks what your application is worth. You have obviously made several claims such as :
  • I have xx,xxx amount of funds available
  • I have an XYZ relative in Canada
  • Here is my ECA with this Canadian Degree Equivalency
  • Here is my proof of experience for the NOC I am applying under.
  • Here are my IELTS score.
  • Verification of your Arranged Offer of Employment (if included)

All of the components of your application are assessed by CIC at this point. CIC would review each one and calculate the points you are to be awarded in addition to checking whether you have provided valid experience for the chosen NOC.
After this eligibility review, CIC would either send you a Positive Eligibility Review (PER) email (provided you have included an email address in your application) and move your application to the selected visa office (Hurray you are in !!) OR they will send your application back to you with a printed Negative Eligibility Review Letter (NER).
If your application has been successful, it will be transferred to the relevant Visa Office.

Step 5: Application Received at Visa Office
After your application has received a PER, it is transferred to the relevant visa office. Further evaluation and an additional eligibility review is done at this stage.

Step 6: Visa Office Eligibility Check
After your application reaches the visa office an eligibility check is done. This might include background checks as well as security checks.

Step 7: Medical and Police Certificate Request
After the eligibility check the Visa office will request medical check ups and police certificates as needed by the Visa Office.

Step 8: Passport Request
Considering that there were no serious issues in the medical checkup and the police certificate requests, the Visa Office will request your passport.

Step 9: Visa Issued
Hopefully your visa is issued and you receive your passport back with the Visa Valid for one year from the date of your medical test.

Source of this information: http://www.fsw2014.info/the-stages-of-an-application/
Very appreciate this post. I feel calmer now. Don't know why I did missed your post before.
+ for you

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SBS44 said:
Application Date: december 01, 2014
NOC : 1114

I had UCI no from my previous application which was returned. I was not able to login into my ECAS account till couple of days back. On 5th february i tried again and it was successful and following line is appearing in the account.

"We received your application for permanent residence on December 1, 2014"

what does this mean. Can i hope for PER now? kindly guide. thanks

Yes,,soon..have you been charged.???

IAMMISSY

Feb 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
With application
RAJIV2286 said:
Hi All...
Just to update all...
My Draft was encashed on 30-jan-15 and my app received date was 2-dec-14
Congrats. I am a December 29th applicant. Awaiting my DD to be encashed. The wait is killing me...

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Latest update ...!!

NOC : 2232
App receive date : DEC 16 2014
CC charged : FEB 05 2015

Good Luck to you all who are waiting for some news on your application..!! Hope everyone get it soon..!

ksedha

Feb 7, 2015
Hi,

File was received on 19th December 2014 in NOC 2172. I am still waiting for any intimation regarding the deduction of my DD and PER mail......moreover from last few days we are not getting any update in the forum, regarding the further movement. Please update the status....what is the present status of NOC 2172.

My File was received on 1st December 2014 NOC 2281. I haven't received any update on this. Can some one update what is the status of NOC 2281. As we are not getting the news on DD or CC charged for the same.

For both of us the mode of payment is DD.

Please let us know....thanks in advance...:)

terns21

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC 05-02-2015
AOR Received.
PER 02-03-2015
Med's Request
02-09-2015
Med's Done....
12-09-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-01-2016
Just to inform everybody, got CC last Feb.05, 2015... My application was received Dec.15,2014 NOC 2234 ;D

Hope786786

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Dec-14
Dear C.C Fellows of 2172 we are waiting you get charge anxiously,
Pls let us know the good news....!

17-Dec-14 sflake
16-Dec-14 AyDy
15-Dec-14 cooldek1986
15-Dec-14 asab_ece
15-Dec-14 Ravi_Hyd
15-Dec-14 sukrit_v
15-Dec-14 Khandade Sunil
13-Dec-14 VJSINGH
12-Dec-14 anandapr
12-Dec-14 Walker
12-Dec-14 garethterminus

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
SUZROA said:
Are there any other NOC 3011 and all other NOC 3's still waiting for charge for December?
I am also from NOC 3011. Application reached on December 22. DD mode. May I know your mode of payment?

Engineer_Raj

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
Updated My Father Death Certificate & Family Info Chart on 15th June 15
Nomination.....
(PER) 01/03/2015 & DD 05/02/2015
AOR Received.
SLU Updated on 26th August 15. Started Processing on 13th March 15.
IELTS Request
Sent With An Application
File Transfer...
Already transferred in April 2015, Recd reply to my email
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
20-12-2015
Interview........
Waived by Gods Grace
Passport Req..
RPRF-22-12-2015. Doc Sent-31-12-2015. PPR-04-02-2016.
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon in 2016 by God's Grace :)
andy6835 said:
Latest update ...!!

NOC : 2232
App receive date : DEC 16 2014
CC charged : FEB 05 2015

Good Luck to you all who are waiting for some news on your application..!! Hope everyone get it soon..!

It's a good news for 15th & 16th December applications then
Wish and hope my application also may have considered and DD might have sent for encashment..May God bless us all.
Regards