+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
One guy has shared the following sad news on another thread.
This is really very strange that Sep 4 applicant's application got returned on 29th Jan.
This is really extremely strange way of working by CIO. How they took such a long time to return this poor person's application and let him wait and be in anxious condition throughout this period.
Again, this is alos another evidence that CIO is opening all application parcels despite of cap being filled of a particular NOC and this "parcel opening process" is done on FIFO basis based on date of receipt. But really it is absurd and illogical attitude by them. The parcels of NOCs whose cap has been filled should be promptly returned by seeing the NOC number written on outside of the package.

sidhu12345 said:
Dear All,I applied for FSW 2014. NOC 2171. September 4 applicant
& I got this reply from CIC today. I mailed them on 4 Dec & got this reply on 6 Feb.
So I think that 3 sep applicant was right. Game over for all applicants who applied after 3 sep.
Start preparing for Express Entry. Best Of luck.

Good Afternoon:please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 29 January 2015 as the cap of NOC 2171 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.Thank you for your interest in Canada.
MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
As CIO is not fast enough today to charge our CCs and encash our DDs.
Therefore just I share here some important information for everyone's benefit that another forummember has shared, read this untill we hear some good news from CIO:-
poison said:
I will start my post by saying "No offenses, Qorax". I am just expressing my views and experience after living in Canada for (almost) 5 years and having lived, visited, and worked in all 3 major job hubs listed above.
Toronto: This is where I live at the moment. Superb city, vibrant, dynamic, fast ~ I am running out of adjectives. This is the biggest with most jobs and most competitors at the same time. It is significantly challenging to get a job break in the field that you belong, reason being tough competition from tons of immigrants like us. I was lucky enough that my employer supported me in moving from Vancouver to Toronto and I was saved from job hunting. Cost of living depends upon your lifestyle but in my experience, it is surely higher than the other two. Fuel, milk, and property purchase are less expensive than Vancouver, apart from that everything is expensive in Toronto. Fuel is cheaper but at the same time car insurance is high, so if you make an annual calculation it either breaks-even or go high. On the positive side, due to Toronto being the first choice to land for most of the immigrants, you will find nice and helpful communities for each ethnicity/race/culture/religion.
Calgary/Edmonton: This is where I worked (commuted every week for 1.5 years). With the slide in oil boom, there is a lot of uncertainty hovering on existing jobs. Needless to say that it significantly impacts the new job postings. Smaller cities, friendlier, more family time, and low cost of living are on the plus side. Weather is definitely on the minus side. Edmonton boasts more government jobs (being provincial capital) and Calgary has more private sector jobs.
Vancouver: This is where I lived for 4 years and my POE to Canada. Green, beautiful, and 'live your life' are few adjectives that click my mind. Usually it is marketed as one of the most diverse cities in the world, but I disagree with that. There are pre-dominantly only three diversities that rule Vancouver. Regarding jobs, very less from industry perspective except tourism and timber. More service class and stable; not as many jobs as Toronto but less competition as well. Cost of buying a property can be super high but at the same time rentals are very less expensive. For most immigrants like me, we look at rent expenditure first. Weather wise it is not as cold as rest of Canada but to live in Vancouver, you will have to love 'rain'. Overall, a fantastic city if you get a descent job. I was lucky enough to get a job that I 'wanted' and I am not denying the fact that Vancouver is the city which gave me whatever I have today in Canada. Again, it does not necessarily mean that the same can be true to others.
On the whole, I would recommend you do your homework about the job/business prospects in your own field in each of the cities. Do not look at the size of the city or natural beauty or even your community preferences. None of these things are going to come to pay your bills and put the food on the table.
All the best.

SANDALWOOD

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
---
Igwee said:
ECAS now active..hehehe
Dec. 1 Rec.
does it mean.. ur PER is one the way..............?????????????????????

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Checking the global spreadsheet, found an entry for "m-jahani" NOC 2172 whose app was received at CIO on 29 Dec 2014. The current status in SS says app returned on 25 Jan 2015 however no comments made by user as to why it was returned. i tried to find the user in forum but could not find. Dear M-JAHANI...if you read this post, please provide details so that others can benefit...wish you good luck...

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Igwee said:
ECAS now active..hehehe
Dec. 1 Rec.
It simply means that officer incharge has started eligiblity review, i.e to do following two tasks:-
1)- Count your points >=67
2)- Jobs and responsiblities in experience certificate =>80% jobs and responsbilties of NOC

When you will see "In Process" in your ECAS then it measn PER is almost ready to be sent to you by email.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
One person with following details reported of his CC charged, in another thread.

Profile Name:Quina
Application received date: Dec 15th applicant.
cc got charged last night at 12:46 last night
NOC 0112.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
AMYAINDIA said:
Checking the global spreadsheet, found an entry for "m-jahani" NOC 2172 whose app was received at CIO on 29 Dec 2014. The current status in SS says app returned on 25 Jan 2015 however no comments made by user as to why it was returned. i tried to find the user in forum but could not find. Dear M-JAHANI...if you read this post, please provide details so that others can benefit...wish you good luck...
This looks to be a fake entry. Because if you search this member in the forum, there is no member with this profile name. Search by clicking on following link:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
cooldim84 said:
Hi Whynot,

We believe by this time, all the completeness check has been done for all the December applicants. Because I noticed someone who applied on 23rd December got his application back on 19th Jan mentioning that his application was incomplete. So we have fair reasons to believe the completeness checks are over by now and applications are in the Que for CC charging.

So sit back and relax :)

Good luck for you!!
thanks that was encouraging. We are waiting

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldim84 said:
Hi Whynot,

We believe by this time, all the completeness check has been done for all the December applicants. Because I noticed someone who applied on 23rd December got his application back on 19th Jan mentioning that his application was incomplete. So we have fair reasons to believe the completeness checks are over by now and applications are in the Que for CC charging.

So sit back and relax :)

Good luck for you!!

Thank you ..I will relax I don not have any thing except relaxation

Ryan.Z

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
20 Apr 2015
Med's Request
15 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
22 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
23 Sep 2016
Profile Name:Yi
Application received date: Dec 15th applicant.
cc got charged last night at 12:46 last night
NOC 0711.

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
Hi everyone!

Have you heard any update about Noc 2234?

And seniors, could you Please estimate when my application can be charged? Arrived december 24th.

Thanks in advance

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
managersonline said:
This looks to be a fake entry. Because if you search this member in the forum, there is no member with this profile name. Search by clicking on following link:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search
It's not mandatory to give actual forum name. People do change and put another name. No one knows if it's real or fake